Top Kangaroo Facts
1. A mob is group of kangaroos
2. Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards.
3. The faster a kangaroo hops, the less energy it burns.
4. France has a small population of wild Kangaroos.
5. A newborn kangaroo is the size of a bean.
6. Stuffed Kangaroo scrotums are used as a football by few Australian Aborigine clans.
7. The largest species of kangaroo stands nearly 7 feet tall.
8. The faster a kangaroo hops, the less energy it burns!
9. Large kangaroos can cover more than 30 feet with each jump.
10. A group of kangaroos is called a mob.
11. A kangaroo cannot jump if its tail is off the ground.
12. Large kangaroos can cover more than 30 feet with each jump!
13. When pursued, kangaroos will retreat to bodies of water. So they can hold their pursuer under and drown them.
14. Large kangaroos can cover over 30 feet with each jump.
Trending in Animals
54 Bear Facts
Theodore Roosevelt had guinea pigs called Admiral Dewey, Bishop Doane, Dr Johnson, Father O’Grady and Fighting Bob Evans, and a small bear called Jonathan Edwards.
Reindeer have golden eyes in summer and blue eyes in winter.
You can tell if a duck has bird flu by smelling its droppings.
Coyotes in the US have learnt how traffic lights work so they can cross the road safely.
Chimpanzees can identify each other by looking at photographs of their bottoms.
Lizards can’t breathe and walk at the same time.
The giant palm salamander can stick its tongue out 50 times faster than you can blink.
Seahorses beat their fins almost as fast as hummingbirds beat their wings.