Awesome Colorado Facts
1. The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado.
2. Spotify claims that the University of Colorado at Boulder listens to the most relaxing music, while Purdue listens to the most angry music.
3. In the state of Colorado a pet cat, if loose, must have a tail-light.
4. As of 2015, four U.S. states â€” Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington â€” have legalized retail marijuana.
5. Water boils faster in Denver, Colorado, than it does in New York, New York.
6. Officials in Colorado had to change an Interstate sign that read "Mile 420" to "Mile 419.99" because it kept getting stolen.
7. Denver, Colorado has more marijuana dispensaries than liquor stores or public schools.
8. Since 2014, legal marijuana dispensaries in Colorado have sold well over $240 million worth of the drug.
Trending in Cities
45 London Facts
In 1849, the Viceroy of Egypt gave London Zoo a hippo in exchange for a greyhound.
It is illegal in Chicago for lawns to have weeds more than 10 inches tall.
There is only one stop sign in the whole of Paris.
In 2013, Detroit stopped issuing death certificates because it ran out of paper.
The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado.
In ancient Rome, fathers had the legal right to kill their children.
In 19th-century Maryland, it was illegal to sell mineral water on a Sunday.