Impressive Los Angeles Facts
1. The city with the worst traffic in the U.S. is Honolulu, followed by Los Angeles
2. In 1982, a high school student from Los Angeles, California unscrambled the Rubik's Cube in 22.95 seconds.
3. Los Angeles's full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula"!
4. The Los Angeles porn industry requires its actors to get HIV testing every two weeks.
5. Some schools in the wealthier neighborhoods of Los Angeles have a lower vaccination rate than in South Sudan.
6. The popular Los Angeles beverage Original New York Express Iced Coffee is made in a factory in Singapore.
7. Two men got a taxi to drive them from New York to Los Angeles for $5,000
8. Reno, Nevada is actually west of Los Angeles, California.
9. The average Los Angeles commuter wastes 64 hours and $1,334 in gas sitting in traffic.
10. Demi Lovato almost ran over Paul McCartney while she was trying to park her car in Los Angeles.
11. There are more stretch limos in Glasgow than in Los Angeles.
12. Los Angeles's full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula".
13. There are abandoned underground tunnels underneath Los Angeles that were used as getaways during prohibition.
Trending in Cities
45 London Facts
In 1849, the Viceroy of Egypt gave London Zoo a hippo in exchange for a greyhound.
It is illegal in Chicago for lawns to have weeds more than 10 inches tall.
There is only one stop sign in the whole of Paris.
In 2013, Detroit stopped issuing death certificates because it ran out of paper.
The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado.
In ancient Rome, fathers had the legal right to kill their children.
In 19th-century Maryland, it was illegal to sell mineral water on a Sunday.