Cool Brazil Facts
1. Diamonds mined in Brazil are harder than those found in Africa.
2. A 16-year-old boy died after masturbating 42 times without stopping in Rubiato town, in GoiÃ¡s region, Brazil.
3. Voting is mandatory in Brazil.
4. Brazil An amazing and beautiful country with vast culture. beautiful beaches with gorgeous Brazilians women.
5. The United States and Brazil are the only major countries where firm handshakes are expected in business settings.
6. Piranha soup is a popular aphrodisiac in Brazil.
7. 160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world's widest road.
8. The country of Brazil is named after the brazil nut.
9. The first four countries to have television were England, the U.S., the U.S.S.R., and Brazil.
10. The most powerful electric eel is found in the rivers of Brazil, Columbia, Venezuela, and Peru, and produces a shock of 400-650 volts.
11. In Brazil, Christmas is celebrated with fireworks.
12. Prisons in Brazil use geese as security.
13. In Brazil, ‘Rio’ is pronounced ‘Hio’.
14. Brazil prisons offer the prisoners a chance to reduce their prison sentence by up to 48 days/year for every book they read&write a report on
15. Ayrton Senna always had a Brazilian flag hidden in his car in the case he won the race.
16. Some prisons in Brazil allow its inmates to pedal exercise bikes to power lights in a nearby town in exchange for reduced sentences.
17. 90% of the men in Paraguay died in the War of the Triple Alliance. From 1864–70 they fought Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina simultaneously.
18. Brazil prisons offer their prisoners the chance to reduce their prison sentence by four days for every book they read and write a report on.
19. If a Wandering Spider (found in Brazil) bites a person, it can cause a serious erection that may lead to impotence in the victim.
20. Over 4 million cars in Brazil are now running on gasohol instead of petrol. Gasohol is a fuel made from sugar cane.
Trending in Countries
Toilet Duck, cellophane and the division sign (÷) were all invented in Switzerland.
In Mogadishu, the capital of Somalia, there is only one flower shop.
95 China Facts
There are enough empty homes in China for everyone in the UK to have one each.
From 1974 to 1976, Shirley Temple was US Ambassador to Ghana.
Greece is the only country in the world whose name contains none of the letters in the word ‘Olympiads’.
There are more people living in mobile homes in the US than live in the whole of the Netherlands.
Luxembourg is the only country in the world ruled by a Grand Duke.
In some parts of Germany, it is illegal to show The Life of Brian on Good Friday.
Sexmoan, a small fishing town in the Philippines, changed its name in 1991 to Sasmuan.