Top Ireland Facts
1. Ireland just accidentally legalized ecstasy and magic mushrooms for the next 24 hours.
2. The population of Ireland is still smaller than it was before the Great Famine of 1845.
3. Windmills always turn anti-clockwise. Except for the windmills in Ireland.
4. All polar bears are Irish: they're descended from brown bears that lived in Ireland over 10,000 years ago.
5. Ireland just accidentally legalized ecstasy, ketamine and magic mushrooms for the next 24 hours.
6. Due to a loophole in Irish law, ecstasy and meth were legal in Ireland for 48 hours this week.
7. Hospital, a village in Ireland, doesn’t have a hospital.
8. Due to an accidental druglaws loophole, for the next 24 hours, ecstasy, ketamine and magic mushrooms are legal in Ireland.
9. It was a tradition in Ireland that people who donated a pint of blood were given a free pint of Guinness to replace the iron.
Trending in Countries
Toilet Duck, cellophane and the division sign (÷) were all invented in Switzerland.
In Mogadishu, the capital of Somalia, there is only one flower shop.
95 China Facts
There are enough empty homes in China for everyone in the UK to have one each.
From 1974 to 1976, Shirley Temple was US Ambassador to Ghana.
Greece is the only country in the world whose name contains none of the letters in the word ‘Olympiads’.
There are more people living in mobile homes in the US than live in the whole of the Netherlands.
Luxembourg is the only country in the world ruled by a Grand Duke.
In some parts of Germany, it is illegal to show The Life of Brian on Good Friday.
Sexmoan, a small fishing town in the Philippines, changed its name in 1991 to Sasmuan.