Interesting Saudi Arabia Facts
1. In 2013, three men were deported from Saudi Arabia for fear that their hotness would arouse local women.
2. In Saudi Arabia, it is illegal for women to enter hospitals unaccompanied by men.
3. Pakistani Diplomat, Akbar Zeb, was not allowed to enter in Saudi Arabia just because his name can be translated to 'Biggest Cock'.
4. Saudi Arabia imports camels and sand from Australia.
5. Valentine’s Day is banned in Iran, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan.
6. Saudi Arabia banned Valentine's Day including all red things on that day.
7. Saudi Arabia did not make the abuse of women illegal until 2013.
8. Saudi Arabia has an official anti-witchcraft unit.
9. The Muppet Show was banned from TV in Saudi Arabia because one of its stars was Miss Piggy
10. Saudi Arabia imports many of their camels from Australia.
11. It’s illegal in Saudi Arabia for men to work in lingerie shops.
12. Saudi Arabia is considering stopping execution by beheading due to a shortage of official swordsmen.
Trending in Countries
Toilet Duck, cellophane and the division sign (÷) were all invented in Switzerland.
In Mogadishu, the capital of Somalia, there is only one flower shop.
95 China Facts
There are enough empty homes in China for everyone in the UK to have one each.
From 1974 to 1976, Shirley Temple was US Ambassador to Ghana.
Greece is the only country in the world whose name contains none of the letters in the word ‘Olympiads’.
There are more people living in mobile homes in the US than live in the whole of the Netherlands.
Luxembourg is the only country in the world ruled by a Grand Duke.
In some parts of Germany, it is illegal to show The Life of Brian on Good Friday.
Sexmoan, a small fishing town in the Philippines, changed its name in 1991 to Sasmuan.