62 Stunning Friends Facts
1. About 56% of men said they would introduce someone they're seeing to their friends after 1 to 5 dates, according to a survey.
2. Matchmakers (people who introduce two friends so they can become a couple) have 73% more friends than the people they're introducing.
3. To make friends with an unfamiliar cat, blink and look away when you catch his eyes.
4. In a 2014 Pew survey, 35% of people said that most of their close friends have similar political views to them.
5. Modern people have, on average, fewer friends than people did decades ago.
6. People actually share more intimate details with their friends online than when they're face-to-face, according to research.
7. If you're not losing some friends then you're not growing up.
8. Season two is the only season of the TV series "Friends" where there is no episode on Thanksgiving Day.
9. Women who have more male friends than female friends are less likely to suffer from anxiety and depression.
10. 37% send messages to friends every day
11. Friendships at work make the job more fun, enjoyable, worthwhile, and satisfying for employees.
12. The sitcom "Friends" was initially titled "Insomnia Cafe".
13. Ross and Rachel were never meant to be the central couple of Friends; it was supposed to be Monica and Joey.
14. Friendship is not about who you spend the most time with, it's about who you have the best time with.
15. Studies show that women whose friends are having children are more likely to have children themselves.
16. Women judge their promiscuous friends harshlyâ€”even promiscuous women prefer less promiscuous women as friends, according to a study.
17. Making friends at work improves productivity.
18. Having sarcastic friends will make you more creative. Sarcasm is considered a brain stimulant.
19. Close friends tend to have actual genetic similarities to each other, like families do.
20. Having negative friends is linked to depression, lowered self esteem, insomnia & anxiety. Positive friends promote good overall health.
21. Harper Lee was childhood friends with Truman Capote, who also lived in Monroeville, Alabama in the 1930s.
22. People who swear a lot are more loyal, upfront, and honest with their friends and family.
23. You only need two close friends in which you can trust and dedicate yourself to. Having too many friends can lead to depression and stress.
24. If you're not losing friends then you're not growing up.
25. You never lose friends. You just discover who your real friends are.
26. According to research, new friends become better friends over time if they have similar levels of social anxiety.
27. The word "friends" is said in every episode of Friends.
28. Sean Penn, Robert Downey Jr., Charlie Sheen, & Rob Lowe all are friends from high school.
29. F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere and anytime at all
Down here in the deep blue sea!
30. Loneliness weakens your immune system - Having friends and significant others can increase immunity by 60%.
31. Strangers can become best friends just as easy as best friends can become strangers.
32. Friends are supposed to make you feel good about yourself
Just remember that.
33. Having sarcastic friends will make you more creative. Sarcasm is a brain stimulant.
34. Having negative friends is linked to depression, low self esteem, insomnia and anxiety. Positive friends promote overall good health.
35. A study found that 30% of people will meet up with their online friends in real life.
36. By the end of the TV show "Friends," Joey owed Chandler about $114, 260.
37. If you're not losing any friends then you're not growing up.
38. Teenagers tend to choose friends at school that take similar classes, not similar cliques.
39. More than 90 percent of people are no longer friends with someone that they once called their best friend.
40. People who post a lot of selfies with friends are less likely to have grandiose views of themselves, according to a study.
41. Loneliness weakens your immune system. Having friends and significant others can increase immunity by 60%.
42. Make friends with three people: a law student, a police officer, and a bartender.
43. The more mutual friends two people share, the stronger their relationship.
44. Women who prefer to have more male friends than female friends are happier, healthier and tend to live longer.
45. When "Friends" ended its 10-season run in 2004, the cast and crew were all given a chunk of the sidewalk from outside of Central Perk.
46. By the end of the TV show 'Friends,' Joey owed Chandler about $114, 260.
47. Ross from Friends celebrated his 29th birthday in three consecutive seasons.
48. Best friends are capable of having conversations that are sometimes impossible to understand by other people
49. Kids who have imaginary friends tend to have a stronger memory as adults, a higher IQ and can more easily solve complex problems.
50. Got so high I thought my friends were trying to kill me. They drove me to the church and read me the bible until I calmed down-Lansing MI
51. You don't need a certain number of friends. You just need a number of friends you can be certain of.
52. Best friends may have the ability to telepathically communicate through their thoughts
53. Every seven years, you lose about half of your friends and replace them with new people.
54. People with many friends live 3.7 years more than those who are isolated.
55. Sometimes trusting a friend is the hardest thing to do. Even the closest friends can become your enemies.
56. According to a study, kids as young as 4 years old just want to be friends with other kids who know the same songs they do.
57. Fake friends are like shadows, they stick around during your brightest moments, but disappear during your darkest ones.
58. Not having friends carries higher risk of death than obesity, and also has the equivalent health risk of smoking fifteen cigarettes daily.
59. 90% of people are no longer friends with someone they called their "best friend."
60. Ellen DeGeneres turned down the role of Phoebe Buffay in the TV show "Friends."
61. You have three types of friends in life: Friends for a reason, friends for a season, and friends for a lifetime.
62. As you grow older, you realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
Trending in Entertainment
There is a 12% chance that a game of Monopoly will go on indefinitely.
9,000 books are listed as missing from the British Library.
Doctor Who Facts
In the 1980s, Hollywood planned a version of Doctor Who, starring Michael Jackson as the Doctor.
62 Friends Facts
Ross from Friends celebrated his 29th birthday in three consecutive seasons.
According to legend, there's a Superman in every episode of Seinfeld.
Nintendo owns the rights to two pornographic films â€“ "Super Hornio Bros" and "Super Hornio Bros 2"
Playing Tetris reduces the strength, frequency and vividness of naturally occurring cravings.
Mario was originally a carpenter, not a plumber.
The Simpsons Facts
In French episodes of The Simpsons, Homer’s catchphrase ‘D’oh!’ is dubbed as ‘T’oh!’ French names for trenches in the First World War included ‘The Snail’, ‘Place de L’Opera’ and ‘Headache’.
The Office Facts
Jim pranked Dwight 114 times throughout the entirety of the U.S. version of "The Office."