Impressive Apple Facts
1. There are more than 7,500 varieties of apples in the world - if you ate 1 a day, it would take you 20 years to eat them all.
2. There are so many kind of apples, that if you ate a new one everyday, it would take over 20 years to try them all.
3. Apple users spend about $1/day for each Apple device in use
4. In 1976, Ron Wayne, co-founder of Apple, sold his shares for $800; today they would be worth $35 billion.
5. All the things you say to Siri on the iPhone is analyzed & stored. All information is sent to Apple, and Apple has the right to share it.
6. The largest apple pie ever baked was 40ft by 23ft
7. Apple stores everything you say to Siri on its servers.
8. 60% of all apps on the Apple App store have never been downloaded.
9. Crab apple trees produce small, very tart (acid) fruit, sometimes used to make jellies and preserves.
10. 60% of apps in the Apple App Store have never ever been downloaded. $AAPL
11. Macintosh is the name of an actual apple on which the Apple Macintosh is named after.
12. Everything you say to Siri is sent to Apple, analyzed and stored.
13. Squeezing lemon juice on fruit like apples and bananas will prevent oxidation (turning brown).
14. The crunch of a crisp or an apple in your mouth is a mini sonic boom.
15. Before creating the iPhone, Apple considered making a car.
16. IKunt An IKunt is someone who is completely branded by Apple products
17. Apples, strawberries, plums and almonds are all types of rose.
18. Apple seeds are poisonous.
19. Best places to go for free WIFI; Mcdonalds, Apple Store, Panera, Office Depot, Courtyard Marriott and Staples.
20. Studies have shown that apple cider vinegar may help lower glucose levels and blood pressure and improved heart health.
21. Moss Cider is a drink made from apples grown in Manchester’s Moss Side.
22. It used to take a year to sell 10 million iPhones. Apple just did it with the iPhone 6 in a weekend.
23. Apple could buy Disney and pay in cash.
Trending in Food & Drink
In wine-tasting, a ‘cat pee aroma’ is a compliment.
The world’s largest container ships can carry 746 million bananas.
31 Milk Facts
A cow with a name will produce 450 more pints of milk a year than one without a name.
Breadcrumbs were used to rub out mistakes before rubbers were invented.
Without bats there would be no tequila. It’s made from the agave plant, which is pollinated by bats.
Big Mac Facts
Azodicarbonamide is a chemical compound that makes things softer and bouncier, including yoga mats, flip-flops and the buns in Big Macs.
When you have a crush on someone, your brain overlooks and ignores the flaws of that person causing them to appear "perfect"
Potato aphids will not have sex if they detect a drop in air pressure.
Vegetables are four times healthier than fruit.