Stunning Bacon Facts
1. Bacon affects you the same way that cocaine does, overloading pleasure centers of the brain and requiring more to be satisfied.
2. At Fatburger, you can order a Hypocrite -- a veggie burger topped with crispy strips of bacon.
3. A standard serving of bacon is 100 calories, 8 grams of fat, and 440 mgs of sodium.
4. 23% of men rank bacon as their favorite fragrance.
5. Bacon has six tastes in one, making it unlike any other food.
6. You can buy a motorcycle that runs on bacon.
7. Eggs Benedict was named after socialiate Samuel Benedict who requested bacon and poached eggs on toast to help cure his hangover
8. Bacon affects the brain the same way as cocaine and heroin, overloading pleasure centers in the brain
9. To cook bacon perfectly, put it on tin foil, heat the oven to 400 degrees, and bake it for 12 minutes
10. In 1920, a pound of bacon cost 47 cents.
Trending in Food & Drink
James and the Giant Peach was originally called James and the Giant Cherry.
In wine-tasting, a ‘cat pee aroma’ is a compliment.
The world’s largest container ships can carry 746 million bananas.
31 Milk Facts
A cow with a name will produce 450 more pints of milk a year than one without a name.
Breadcrumbs were used to rub out mistakes before rubbers were invented.
Americans ingest 1.7 million tons -- or 10.8 pounds per person -- of sugar each year from Coca-Cola alone.
Without bats there would be no tequila. It’s made from the agave plant, which is pollinated by bats.
Big Mac Facts
Azodicarbonamide is a chemical compound that makes things softer and bouncier, including yoga mats, flip-flops and the buns in Big Macs.
When you have a crush on someone, your brain overlooks and ignores the flaws of that person causing them to appear "perfect"
Potato aphids will not have sex if they detect a drop in air pressure.