Amazing Chewing gum Facts
1. The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is over 9000 years old.
2. Chewing gum while studying, then chewing the same flavor while taking a test can help you remember more.
3. Rubber is a main ingredient in modern chewing gum.
4. Castoreum, which is produced in the anal glands of beavers, is used in some chewing gums to enhance flavors
5. Chewing gum can help in making a human brain run efficiently and effectively.
6. Chewing gum for an hour burns about 11 calories.
7. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
8. The first commercial chewing gum was made from spruce-tree resin.
9. People have been chewing gum for 9000 years.
10. Chewing gum can help speed up your metabolism, making it easier to burn calories and lose weight.
11. The world's oldest piece of chewing gum dates back to over 5000 years ago.
12. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying
Trending in Food & Drink
James and the Giant Peach was originally called James and the Giant Cherry.
In wine-tasting, a ‘cat pee aroma’ is a compliment.
The world’s largest container ships can carry 746 million bananas.
31 Milk Facts
A cow with a name will produce 450 more pints of milk a year than one without a name.
Breadcrumbs were used to rub out mistakes before rubbers were invented.
Americans ingest 1.7 million tons -- or 10.8 pounds per person -- of sugar each year from Coca-Cola alone.
Without bats there would be no tequila. It’s made from the agave plant, which is pollinated by bats.
Big Mac Facts
Azodicarbonamide is a chemical compound that makes things softer and bouncier, including yoga mats, flip-flops and the buns in Big Macs.
When you have a crush on someone, your brain overlooks and ignores the flaws of that person causing them to appear "perfect"