Random Coke Facts
1. If you ate the sugar in a can of Coke (39 grams) alone, your body would vomit uncontrollably. Coke adds phosphoric acid which prevents this.
2. Americans drink an average of 399 servings of Coke products per year.
3. Mixing alcohol with diet coke will get you more drunk than mixing it with regular coke.
4. If a person were to eat the amount of sugar found in a can of Coke in normal sugar form at once, they would vomit repeatedly.
5. If you jump into a Diet Coke bath with Mentos strapped to your body, the effervescing Mentos will create a Jacuzzi-like bubble effect.
6. Diet Coke was only invented in 1982.
7. Each can of Coke contains 10 teaspoons of sugar. This is 100 percent of your recommended daily intake.
8. Coke makes so many different beverages that if you drank one per day, it would take you over 9 years to try them all.
9. Coke makes so many different beverages that if you drank one per day, it would take you over 9 years to try them all
Trending in Food & Drink
James and the Giant Peach was originally called James and the Giant Cherry.
In wine-tasting, a ‘cat pee aroma’ is a compliment.
The world’s largest container ships can carry 746 million bananas.
31 Milk Facts
A cow with a name will produce 450 more pints of milk a year than one without a name.
Breadcrumbs were used to rub out mistakes before rubbers were invented.
Without bats there would be no tequila. It’s made from the agave plant, which is pollinated by bats.
When you have a crush on someone, your brain overlooks and ignores the flaws of that person causing them to appear "perfect"
Potato aphids will not have sex if they detect a drop in air pressure.
Vegetables are four times healthier than fruit.