Impressive Cookie Facts
1. The cereal '˜Cookie Crisp' was created by Purina, the pet food company.
2. Two different companies make Girl Scout cookies: ABC Bakers and Little Brownie Bakers. They have unique recipes and territories.
3. Before he started eating cookies, the Cookie Monster’s name was Sid.
4. If you have to store cookies and pastries in a container, leave bread in the container, and it will keep the baked goods moist.
5. The average person will eat around 35,000 cookies in their lifetime.
6. Ryan Gosling once bought out a whole girl scout cookie stand and handed them out to strangers on the street.
7. How to make "cheating" dice: Set oven to 250Â°, lay on cookie sheet w/ number you want to always face up when rolled, & cook for 10 minutes.
8. The same person who voiced Yoda also did the voice of Cookie Monster.
9. In a 2004 song, Cookie Monster revealed that, before eating his first cookie, his name was Sid.
Trending in Food & Drink
James and the Giant Peach was originally called James and the Giant Cherry.
In wine-tasting, a ‘cat pee aroma’ is a compliment.
The world’s largest container ships can carry 746 million bananas.
31 Milk Facts
A cow with a name will produce 450 more pints of milk a year than one without a name.
Breadcrumbs were used to rub out mistakes before rubbers were invented.
Americans ingest 1.7 million tons -- or 10.8 pounds per person -- of sugar each year from Coca-Cola alone.
Without bats there would be no tequila. It’s made from the agave plant, which is pollinated by bats.
Big Mac Facts
Azodicarbonamide is a chemical compound that makes things softer and bouncier, including yoga mats, flip-flops and the buns in Big Macs.
When you have a crush on someone, your brain overlooks and ignores the flaws of that person causing them to appear "perfect"
Potato aphids will not have sex if they detect a drop in air pressure.