35 Top Ranked Pizza Facts
1. A man recently sued Pizza Hut and won $2000 because their croutons were too crunchy.
2. In Cambodia they serve a Pizza topped with marijuana and they named it "Happy Pizza"
3. People who consume pizza frequently may actually be decreasing their risk of cancer.
4. Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
5. The Pizza Planet delivery truck, which has appeared in every Pixar film except The Incredibles, also appeared in all 3 Toy Story films.
6. Happy Pizza is a pizza sold in Cambodia topped with marijuana.
7. "Happy Pizza" is a pizza sold in Cambodia topped with marijuana.
8. Americans eat approximately 100 acres of pizza each day, or 350 slices per second.
9. do you think celebrities have each others numbers like rihanna will just text beyoncÃ© and be like 'dude i want a pizza so bad right now lol"
10. With the promo code "9ANY" you can get any pizza you want at Pizza Hut for $9.
11. If you have a pizza with a radius z and thickness a, its volume is pi*z*z*a.
12. About 75 acres of pizza are eaten in in the U.S. Everyday.
13. 90% of Britons eat pizza at least once a week.
14. Stoned Oven Gourmet Medibles, a company in LA, sells marijuana-laced frozen pizza.
15. A pizza delivery is more likely to arrive to your home sooner than an ambulance in a case of an emergency.
16. People who consume more pizza may actually be decreasing their risk of cancer.
17. Human hair is used to make an additive found in the dough of pizza crusts and bagels.
18. McDonalds once sold pizza when it first began.
19. A slice of pizza can effectively relieve stress.
20. Square box. Round pizza. Triangle slices.
21. According to one study, mozzarella is scientifically the best pizza cheese.
22. A group of hackers once took down Papa John’s website because their pizza was late.
23. People who consume more pizza may actually be decreasing their risk of cancer
24. The most expensive pizza in the world is topped with three different types of caviar and costs about $9,000.
25. Pepperoni is the most popular U.S. pizza topping; anchovy is the least favorite.
26. A Pizzadog is a Pizza with sliced hot dogs as primary topping.
27. More than 100 pizza box-related patents have been issued since 1976.
28. Taco Bell, KFC and Pizza Hut are all owned by the same company (Yum! Brands).
29. 80% of Americans consider pizza as one of their favorite foods.
30. Americans eat nearly 100 acres of pizza every day - that's approximately 350 slices per second.
31. The largest pizza ever made in the world was able to feed nearly 100 people.
32. There actually exists a Pizza Hut perfume that smells like a box of fresh Pizza Hut pizza being opened.
33. Almost 9 out of 10 people in America eat pizza at least once a month, about 350 slices per second and 100 acres of pizza a day.
34. Pizza Hut has released a line of nail polish with color names like "Dough You Need Me," "Say Cheese," and "Meat Me After Midnight."
35. Pizza delivery man Thomas Stefanelli was shot in the leg during delivery, yet still continued to deliver 4 more pizzas before seeking help
Trending in Food & Drink
James and the Giant Peach was originally called James and the Giant Cherry.
In wine-tasting, a ‘cat pee aroma’ is a compliment.
The world’s largest container ships can carry 746 million bananas.
31 Milk Facts
A cow with a name will produce 450 more pints of milk a year than one without a name.
Breadcrumbs were used to rub out mistakes before rubbers were invented.
Americans ingest 1.7 million tons -- or 10.8 pounds per person -- of sugar each year from Coca-Cola alone.
Without bats there would be no tequila. It’s made from the agave plant, which is pollinated by bats.
Big Mac Facts
Azodicarbonamide is a chemical compound that makes things softer and bouncier, including yoga mats, flip-flops and the buns in Big Macs.
When you have a crush on someone, your brain overlooks and ignores the flaws of that person causing them to appear "perfect"