Amazing Emotion Facts
1. Over thinking is a special form of fear. This fear becomes worse when adding anticipation, memory, imagination, and emotion together.
2. Being able to control your emotions is a key factor in coping with all the stresses and strains that life throws at people.
3. Dogs make apartment searching hard. Pay $65 and you can register your dog as an "Emotional Support Animal." No landlord can refuse you.
4. The act of kissing releases oxytocin in the brain, a hormone that strengthens the emotional bond between 2 people.
5. Missing someone and not being able to do anything about it generally makes people moody, easily annoyed and/or emotionally frustrated!
6. The most common emotion experienced in dreams is anxiety.
7. Being called "Baby" has a positive effect on the female brain, causing instant emotional stress relief.
8. Sarcasm makes you mentally stronger. Which is very effective when dealing with emotional stress and fustration.
9. Stable, long-term relationships lead to better emotional and physical health, according to a study.
10. Missing someone and not being able to do anything about it generally makes people moody, easily annoyed and/or emotionally frustrated.
11. Sarcasm makes you mentally stronger. Which is very effective when dealing with emotional stress and frustration.
12. If you pay $65, You can register your Dog as an "Emotional Support Animal"
13. Emotional pain lasts for 10 to 20 minutes, anything longer is actually self inflicted by over thinking, making things worse.
14. There are four types of creativity: deliberate cognitive, deliberate emotional, spontaneous cognitive, and spontaneous emotional.
15. We feel "hangry" because it's harder for us to control our emotions when our brains are low on glucose.
16. While missing someone, your emotions are more likely to go from happiness to sadness instantly.
17. Emotional pain only lasts for 12 minutes. Anything longer is self inflicted.
18. Expressing gratitude in words or actions creates positive emotions in the giver as well as the receiver.
19. People who laugh more are able to tolerate pain better, both physical and emotional.
20. People who spend time on multiple devices at once have less brain density in a region associated with empathy and emotional control.
21. People who laugh more are better able to tolerate both physical and emotional pain.
22. The act of kissing releases oxytocin in the brain â€“ A hormone that strengthens the emotional bond between 2 people.
23. Missing someone and not being able to do anything about it generally makes people moody, easily annoyed and emotionally frustrated.
24. Raising your voice at children cause long-term damage to their emotional health.
Trending in Just For Fun
The Royal Navy uses blasts of Britney Spears’s ‘Oops! . . . I Did It Again’ to scare off Somali pirates.
1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.
32 Christmas Facts
‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’ was first sung in November 1934. By Christmas, it had sold 400,000 copies.
Nick Clegg once did community service for setting fire to a rare cactus collection while drunk on a school trip.
The Lego company was originally called Billund Maskinsnedkeri.
In 1552, Henry Pert died after shooting himself in the face with his own bow and arrow.
Traffic lights were introduced 18 years before the car was invented.
44 Gold Facts
In 2011, Australia minted a giant ‘A$1 million’ gold coin. It weighed over a ton and used gold worth A$52 million.
Forest fires can be sparked by sunlight magnified by water on dried-out leaves.
Pregreening is creeping forward while waiting for a red light to change.
In 20860, the Islamic and Christian calendars will finally agree.