Impressive Giant Facts
1. There is a giant mushroom in Oregon that is over 2,400 years old, covers 3.4 square miles of land, and is still growing.
2. Giant clams can weigh as much as 700 lbs.
3. There is a giant mushroom in Oregon that is over 2,400 years old, covers 3.4 square miles of land, and is still growing
4. Motor boat To bury ones face in some giant jugs and shake your face back and fourth while blowing out, and making a hubababa sound.
5. Giant anteaters eat 30,000 ants a day.
6. By the age of 12, AndrÃ© the Giant could no longer fit on a school bus.
7. The South American Giant Anteater eats over 30,000 ants per day.
8. In 2013, a man bought a house next to his ex-wife, just so he could install a giant hand in his garden, flipping her the middle-finger.
9. A giant tortoise has a maximum speed of 5 yards per minute or 0.17 miles per hour
10. The Giant Devil Ray can reach widths of 23 feet and weigh as much as 2,200 pounds!
11. Wrestler Andre the Giant set the world record for the most alcohol consumed, he drank 156 beers in a single sitting.
Trending in Just For Fun
The Royal Navy uses blasts of Britney Spears’s ‘Oops! . . . I Did It Again’ to scare off Somali pirates.
1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.
51 Internet Facts
In 2011, the United Nations declared that access to the Internet is a basic human right.
32 Christmas Facts
‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’ was first sung in November 1934. By Christmas, it had sold 400,000 copies.
Nick Clegg once did community service for setting fire to a rare cactus collection while drunk on a school trip.
The Lego company was originally called Billund Maskinsnedkeri.
In 1552, Henry Pert died after shooting himself in the face with his own bow and arrow.
178 Sleep Facts
The average person in Coventry sleeps for 6 hours and 5 minutes a night.
Traffic lights were introduced 18 years before the car was invented.
Jerry Springer was born in Highgate Tube station.
Forest fires can be sparked by sunlight magnified by water on dried-out leaves.