63 Fascinating Happy Facts
1. Never make a decision when you are angry, never make a promise when you are happy.
2. People who have the positive attitude of optimists paired with the rational outlook of realists tend to be more successful and happy.
3. Smiling, even in a bad mood, can immediately improve your mood because these muscles are enough to trigger happy chemicals in the brain.
4. Dysphoria is a state of feeling unwell or unhappy due to insomnia, depression or overthinking.
5. I miss how happy I used to be when I was a little kid.
6. Athletes perform better and take longer to hit the wall of exhaustion when they see happy faces instead of sad ones, according to research.
7. When female servers draw a happy face on the bill, their tips increase by 20%.
8. The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, and the present worse than it is.
9. So many people exist without ever knowing what it means to live, to actually be happy with who they are.
10. Individuals with unpleasant moods are more attentive and critical of their surrounding environment than those who have happy moods.
11. You can't change how people feel about you, so don't try. Just live your life and be happy.
12. When cats are happy or pleased, they squeeze their eyes shut
13. Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
14. Because of their Happy Meals, McDonald’s are the world’s largest distributor of toys.
15. Happy people prefer to have deeper conversations.
16. Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.
18. 53% of 13-year-old girls in the U.S. are unhappy with their bodies. It increases to 78% by age 17.
19. Happy teens earn 10% more income than average at age 29, while gloomy adolescents earned 30% less than average at that age.
21. In a study of people with Down syndrome, 99% of those surveyed indicated that they were happy with their life.
22. A study claims that happy college graduates have a greater chance of being hired for a high quality first job.
23. Scientific papers documenting the discovery of DNA were published on 4/25/1953.
24. If you are always worried about what others think of you, you will never be happy.
25. Depressed people are likely to get colds more often while happy and energetic individuals get sick less often.
26. 60% of girls are unhappy with the way they look.
27. Only 6 percent of doctors today are happy with their jobs.
28. Smiling, even in a bad mood, will immediately improve your mood. Using these muscles is enough to trigger happy chemicals in the brain.
29. Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy and think of all the reasons you have to be happy instead.
30. Studies have found that a parent is only as happy as their least happy child.
31. Long-term partners who live together are about three-quarters as happy as those who are legally married, according to a study.
32. Extraordinary experiences can generate unhappy feelings because others in your ordinary social group are unable to relate to your stories.
33. When two people embrace or cuddle, their brains release oxytocin, making them feel happy and more connected.
34. The phrase, "Happy wife, happy life," is scientifically proven; husbands who have happy wives are more satisfied with their lives.
35. Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.
36. People will always disappoint you, to remain happy you must learn how to forgive, forget and move on.
38. The person who always tries to keep everyone happy often ends up feeling the loneliest.
39. A greetings card that can play 'Happy Birthday' has more computing power than existed in the whole world in 1950.
40. An international study found that people are least happy at the age of 46.
41. The person who tries to keep everyone happy often ends up feeling the loneliest.
42. Someone else is happy with less than what you have.
43. respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer makes you happy.
44. It is a proven fact that both angry and happy people tend to share a common trait: optimism.
45. The phrase, "Happy wife, happy life," is scientifically proven; husbands who have happy wives are more satisfied with their lives.
46. You are responsible for your own happiness. If you expect others to make you happy, you will always be disappointed.
47. The expression you make when you feel happy is exactly the same as when you feel 'schadenfreude."
48. People who tend to cry when they're happy are also the ones who giggle inappropriately during a tense exchange, research shows.
49. Simply looking at fast food logos can make people impatient and unhappy, a new study shows.
50. 76% of the time, the people who are always trying to cheer others up are unhappy themselves.
51. Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy and think of all the reasons you have to be happy instead
52. If you act happy and excited when you first meet people, they will act the same way toward you.
53. To play "Happy Birthday" on your phone, press 112163 112196 11#9632 969363.
54. Beauty is about living your life and being happy with yourself inside and out and not worrying about what people think of you.
55. Out of the 403 episodes of 'The Joy of Painting' with Bob Ross, 91% of them contain at least one "happy tree."
56. Be happy with what you have, while working for what you want.
58. I feel really happy when I see you.
59. Spend life with those who make you happy, not who you have to impress
60. People are least happy when they are commuting to work.
62. How to keep a girl happy:
1) Grab her butt
2) Buy her food
3) Cuddle with her
63. Happy people generally have a higher income than unhappy people.
Trending in Just For Fun
The Royal Navy uses blasts of Britney Spears’s ‘Oops! . . . I Did It Again’ to scare off Somali pirates.
1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.
51 Internet Facts
In 2011, the United Nations declared that access to the Internet is a basic human right.
32 Christmas Facts
‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’ was first sung in November 1934. By Christmas, it had sold 400,000 copies.
Nick Clegg once did community service for setting fire to a rare cactus collection while drunk on a school trip.
The Lego company was originally called Billund Maskinsnedkeri.
In 1552, Henry Pert died after shooting himself in the face with his own bow and arrow.
Traffic lights were introduced 18 years before the car was invented.
44 Gold Facts
In 2011, Australia minted a giant ‘A$1 million’ gold coin. It weighed over a ton and used gold worth A$52 million.
Jerry Springer was born in Highgate Tube station.
Forest fires can be sparked by sunlight magnified by water on dried-out leaves.