713 Random Interesting Facts
1. The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose.
2. Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.
3. Barophobia is the fear of gravity.
4. A group of woodpeckers is called a descent .
5. 22% of teenagers experience depression before they reach adulthood.
6. More U.S. soldiers committed suicide in Afghanistan than were killed in action there in 2012.
7. Do not listen with the intent to reply, but with the intent to understand.
8. Not everything will go as you expect in your life. This is why you need to drop expectations, and go with the flow of life.
9. Uranophobia is the fear of heaven.
10. There are people who can naturally detect when someone is lying to them called "Truth Wizards."
11. Comatose patients who hear the voices of their families four times a day for six weeks recover consciousness faster than those who don't.
13. Once, a man faked his own death just to see how many people would show up to his funeral. Sad but true, only his mother did.
14. Samuel L. Jackson estimates that he uses the word "motherf***er" about 40 times a day.
15. Drinking just one can of (non-diet) soda per day can raise our risk of developing type 2 diabetes by 22%.
16. Smiling releases endorphins and makes you feel better, even if it is faked. :)
17. People in relationships dream about their significant other about 20% of the time.
18. It would cost you only about $140 a year if you ate ramen for every meal.
19. Burnt toast can contribute to cancer.
20. Masturbation helps relieve menstrual cramps.
idk wtf is going on
22. Be strong now. Things will get better.
23. 70% of people check their Twitter when they wake up, which is a sign of addiction.
24. The word "bed" is shaped exactly like a bed.
25. The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing.
26. "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
27. The NES sold so many games that if you stacked them on top of each other, the tower would be over 6,000 miles high.
28. If a friendship lasts longer than 7 years, psychologists say it will last a lifetime.
29. People who often feel guilty tend to be the hardest workers.
30. People see you as 20% more attractive than you think you are, according to one study.
31. There are still two places in the US which have their mail delivered by mules.
32. When someone talks at length and gives an excess of details, it is likely that they are lying.
33. The name of the TIME magazine actually stands for "The International Magazine of Events"
34. When someone appears in your dreams, it means that person misses you.
35. Wishing someone luck makes them do better.
36. Youre 3 times more likely to get a virus from a religious website than from a porn site
37. Using sarcasm improves your IQ.
38. Cockroaches have distinct personalities.
39. You may miss them, but be strong, moving on is for the best.
40. Hollister has a fictitious backstory claiming it was founded in 1922. The clothing store actually opened in 2000.
41. Flammable and inflammable are synonyms.
42. The US tax code is four times as long as the complete works of Shakespeare.
43. Chronophobia is the fear of time moving on.
44. i say 'fight me' a lot for a girl who is 5'3' and has a hard time opening some doors because they're too heavy
45. Emerald Lake Lodge Near Field BC
46. Roaches feel the same about people as we feel about them.
47. People who have an easier time waking up early in the morning are subconsciously more excited about life in general.
48. Common sense is not so common.
49. Thinking burns calories.
50. 85% of people admit to being easily annoyed by the intense desire to talk to someone but refusing to text that person first.
51. We never "lose" friends, we just learn who our real ones are.
52. Left-handed people tend to have more emotional and behavioral problems than right-handed people.
53. We tend to enjoy the suffering of people we envy more than others.
54. One researcher estimates that it takes 64 seconds to get back to work after checking a new email.
55. Studies suggest standing more could lower risk for obesity, illness, and death.
56. The original Mortal Kombat game was created by a five-man team in 8 months.
57. Do the things you enjoy the most and hang out with the people you enjoy the most.
58. Left-handed people are more susceptible to negative emotions (like anger) and are more affected by fear.
59. The more attracted you are to a person, the easier it is for that individual to make you laugh.
60. As you become close to someone, you can hear their voice in your head when you read their texts.
61. Most relationships do not last longer than 5 months.
62. McDonald's spends between 13 and 18 cents to produce a soft drink.
63. Young girls with higher IQs are twice as likely to use illegal drugs later in life.
64. Boba tea is so named for the large tapioca balls found in the teaâ€”"Boba" is Cantonese slang for "large breasts."
65. In a few cases, severe wedgies have caused testicles to fall off â€“ They have even caused death.
66. The CEO of McDonald's once lost 20 pounds on an all McDonald's diet.
67. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
68. Blind people can have visual hallucinations when they take LSD.
69. Couples who spend at least 10 minutes a day laughing together are more likely to have a stronger relationship.
70. Sweat and urine are made up of the same chemicals, just in different proportions
71. People feel better on the weekends thanks to uncontrollable chemical reactions.
72. Over thinking can increase anxiety and cause insomnia.
73. A perfect relationship isn't actually perfect at all, it consists of two people who NEVER give up on each other despite any hurt or pain.
74. In both small and large choirs, people feel better after they sing, but the rise is more dramatic in a large choir, studies show.
75. According to one study, smiling can improve our attention and help us perform better on cognitive tasks.
76. Everyone comes into your life for a reason, some for good or bad, they may shape us, break us, but in the end they make us who we are.
77. Actor Alan Rickman (Professor Snape) has been with his first girlfriend since 1965â€”since he was 19 years old.
78. Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
79. It has been scientifically proven that the less you know, the more you think you know.
80. The average amount of time a girl can keep a secret is only 48 hours.
81. Cheating is directly linked to: lack of intelligence, insecurity, low self esteem, & an overall sense of unhappiness with one's own life.
82. When times are tough, people naturally rethink their perspectives on a greater power.
83. The children of your first cousin are your first cousins once removed.
84. Tall people are more likely to develop cancer - for every 4 inches above 5 feet, your risk increases 16%.
85. Male porn actors are paid up to three times as much to be in gay porn instead of straight porn.
86. Frozen lobsters can come back to life when thawed.
87. "Selcouth" is a word that best describes a person with a weird, strange, rare and or awkward personality.
88. A group of moles is called a labor.
89. Men with a lower salary are more likely to be cheaters.
90. About 20% of teens will experience depression before they reach adulthood.
91. When adopting in the US, black babies on average cost less than $20,000, biracial babies cost around $25,000 and white babies cost $30,000.
92. The average family of four loses up to 60 socks a year.
93. Oprah Winfrey makes $10 per second, $600 per minute, $36,000 an hour, $864,000 a day, $25,920,000 a month and $311,040,000 a year!
94. Young Mussolini liked to pinch people at church to make them cry.
95. Decidophobia is the fear of making decisions.
96. In 2007 a married couple from Bosnia learned they were cheating on each other in online chat rooms with each other.
97. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
98. Never give up on someone who kept you from giving up on yourself.
99. how to brake up wit sumone:
giv them an sock nd tell them thay r an free elf now.
100. Ever since he met Jay Z, Ja Rule writes his rhymes in his head.
101. Superficial friendships increase your chances of depression.
102. In the UK you are legally required to stop if you run over a dog, but not a cat.
103. Big cities are actually safer than rural small towns.
104. 82% of single people claim they are not intimidated if their wingman is better looking than they are, according to a survey.
105. The less you give a f***, the happier you'll be
106. 80% of antibiotics sold are used for meat and poultry production.
107. The word "listen" has the same letters as the word "silent."
108. There is a company in LA that provides "cuddle specialists" to come over to your house and cuddle with you.
109. A man once faked his own death to see who would show up to his funeral. Only his mother did.
110. The Pentagon produces more than a ton of toxic waste every minute
111. Gillette Razor products are actually made using the metal from worn out railroad tracks.
112. Ambivert is the balance between introvert and extrovert.
113. At least one meerkat in a meerkat pack acts as a lookout. When it sees a predator it barks and everyone hides.
114. In one year, a beaver can chew down hundreds of trees.
115. The phrase "Hip hip hooray!" was a Nazi war cry used to invade Jewish ghettos during the Holocaust.
116. According to a study, the more close-knit a neighborhood is, the less it is exposed to violence.
117. More U.S. soldiers committed suicide, than died in combat in 2012.
118. Alcohol poisoning kills six people in the U.S. every day.
119. There are five species of flamingo, ranging in height from under 32 inches to over 50 inches
120. I hope my butt gets bigger in 2015
121. 'Escapism' is the use of exciting activities to detach from an average life.
122. People with misophonia are enraged by ambient sounds, like other people breathing or chewing.
123. Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything.
124. Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with great people.
125. To get backstage at a concert, wear a suit and walk by quickly. Usually they will not question you.
126. There are an estimated 500 and 1,000 deaths from auto-erotic asphyxia annually in the U.S.
127. Nearly 40% of childhood dreams are nightmares.
128. "Hypergraphia" is the overwhelming desire to write.
129. The word 'fetish' was originally used as a reference to an object that was worshipped for its supposed 'magical powers.'
130. Instagram photos with faces are 38% more likely to get likes.
131. Never argue with an idiot.
132. A group of hyenas is called a cackle.
133. Being a bad driver is partially a genetic trait.
134. Tupac Shakur was a voracious reader, and particularly enjoyed Shakespeare.
135. Wearing tight pants can lead to impotence in men
136. The funniest people are often also the most depressed.
137. Sometimes, change is what we need.
138. People with higher IQ's tend to use illegal drugs more frequently.
139. People are so quick to judge others faults, but never quick to point out their own
140. The regular 10 dollar bill from 1914 pictured a man growing hemp.
141. When a person misses or thinks about you, that individual is more likely to appear in your dreams.
142. When you walk into a room and you forget why you walked in there in the first place is the phenomenon known as "event boundary."
143. During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants.
144. Wounds heal faster if you lick them. Tears also help them heal, as well.
145. The plural, gender-neutral term for "nieces and nephews" is "niblings."
146. The peregrine falcon is a powerful flier and attacks its prey in a steep dive, during which it may reach a speed of 145 mph.
147. Don't rush anything. When the time is right, it'll happen.
148. During the Cold War, bears were shot out of ejector seats in supersonic jets for testing.
149. If your girlfriend catches you looking at another woman, turn to her and say 'I'm glad you don't dress like that.'
150. In 1830, the average person over 15 years of age drank 88 bottles of whiskey a year. That's one bottle every 4 days.
151. Elevators contain mirrors in order to make the elevator seem larger to help people who are claustrophobic & suffer anxiety.
152. Altophobia or Acrophobia is known as the fear of heights.
153. Self-discipline better predicts success than IQ.
154. When heated up very rapidly, Pepto-Bismol turns into chunks of metal.
155. If the points on "Whose Line Is It, Anyway?" mattered, Wayne Brady technically won.
156. Don't always judge a person by what they show you. Remember, what you've seen is oftentimes only what that person has chosen to show you.
157. 35,000 people in the U.S. will die from the flu annually.
158. The less you give a damn, the happier you will be.
159. Men are more likely to have sons if they have more brothers and are more likely to have daughters if they have more sisters.
160. We learn how to laugh before we learn how to talk
161. Men whose age ends in 9 are the most prone to cheat.
162. "You only live once" is literally a false statement. You live everyday, you only die once.
Definition: When you buy a hula-hoop and it fits you
164. Highly stressed people are more prone to chronic insomnia.
165. ISIS militants have been using plastic Darth Vader masks to protect their faces from shrapnel.
166. People who become blind after birth can see images in their dreams.
167. Despite not turning a profit, Reddit plans to donate 10% of its ad revenue to non-profit organizations this year.
168. The more stressed you are, the slower your wounds and illnesses heal.
169. The U.S. is 15th on the list of countries that believe "The U.S. government respects the freedom of its people."
170. Hillary Clinton once out-drank John McCain.
171. Cut negative people out of your life. The people you spend time with influence your attitude and thoughts more than you think.
172. Before he became an artist, Van Gogh tried to be a teacher, a bookshop clerk, and a preacher.
173. A lit cigarette will not set gasoline on fire.
174. A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
175. A gay rights activist bought a house across the street from the Westboro Baptist Church and painted it to look like a gay pride flag.
176. There are 293 ways to make change for a U.S. dollar.
177. Studies have found that a steady stream of minor accomplishments makes you more satisfied with your life than a few major accomplishments.
178. A "butt" was a Medieval unit of measure for wine.
179. Albert Einstien never wore any socks.
180. Lygophobia is the fear of darkness.
181. According to the largest study ever done on marijuana, smoking it once or twice a week is not bad for your lungs.
182. Most of our problems are because we act without thinking, or we keep thinking without acting.
183. Portland is home to more strip clubs per capita than anywhere else in the country.
184. Life always offers you a second chance. Its called tomorrow.
185. The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing
186. The average tree is made up of about 99% dead cells, with only about 1% actually being alive at any given time.
187. Regular cannabis users have double the risk of experiencing symptoms of psychosis and schizophrenia.
188. Marijuana can significantly relieve painful menstrual cramps.
189. I want a relationship that lasts.
190. Girls are now reaching puberty at younger ages because of obesity, a new study finds.
191. The desire to lay in bed all day is called "clinomania"
192. 4 common species of bumblebee have seen their numbers decrease by 96% in recent decades
193. Police had a warrant to search for drugs in an apartment, found the drugs, and then realized they were in the wrong apartment.
194. Don't believe everything you hear. There are always three sides to a story. yours, theirs and the truth.
195. A hug that lasts for 20 seconds releases oxytocin which can make someone trust you more.
196. Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you will ever be again.
197. 1 in 10,000 units of blood that are transfused in the U.S. are the wrong kind of blood for the patient.
198. The flu causes 250k-500k deaths each year.
199. Studies have shown that people who have a fear of heights perceive buildings to be much taller than they actually are.
200. 87% of people ask questions they already know the answers to.
201. Avoiding something doesn't mean you don't want it. Sometimes, it means that you do want it, but you know it isn't right for you.
202. Kids that watch TV for 3 or more hours a day at the age of 5 tend to have discipline and basic conduct issues by the age of 7.
203. Blowjob the best five minutes of silence a married man can ask for.
204. Bill Cosby has more than a dozen honorary degrees.
205. Readers of the "Fifty Shades of Grey" series engage in more high-risk behavior, like binge drinking or being promiscuous, than non-readers.
206. The word "listen" is made up of the same letters as the word "silent".
207. Most children know at least one swear word by the age of 2.
208. Negative emotions are more contagious than positive ones.
209. 1 in 18 men have a third nipple.
210. Do you remain calm during stressful situations? You're at the highest risk for depression.
211. When showeing, you spend about 5% of your time washing yourself, and 95% reflecting and thinking about your life
212. 71% of teenagers admit to hiding online activities from their parents.
213. 93.6% of Twitter users have less than 100 followers, while 92.4% follow less than 100 people.
214. if you can go a whole day without talking to me, I must not be that important
215. Children from less affluent families are, on average, more likely to suffer both physical and psychological illnesses later in life.
216. Fidel Castro was born on Friday the 13th.
217. Some people never develop fingerprints.
218. According to a study, kids fight with their brothers and sisters an average of five times per day.
219. Couples who remain together after 8-10 months of dating without ever breaking up are more likely to get engaged.
220. White actors are preferred in nearly 70% of casting calls.
221. Guinness beer is not black. It is actually a very dark shade of ruby.
222. Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now but it cant rain forever.
223. "A goal properly set is halfway reached." - Zig Ziglar
224. Applying pressure to an itch is the best way to get rid of it - The reduced blood flow will cause it to go away.
225. The average person will have four relationships before they get married.
226. If you tell your friend a secret, expect their significant other to know, even if you tell them not to tell anyone.
227. Getting married at age 25 or older significantly decreases risk of divorce by over 60% .
228. If they are raised to identify with their complex racial heritage, multi-racial people can have higher self-esteem than monoracial people.
229. If you find a good one, never let them go.
230. 7 out of 10 workers in the U.S. are just going through the motions and/or actively hate their work.
231. A singularity could become a so-called white hole, basically a black hole that runs backward in time.
232. The Power Rangers were censored in Malaysia because they thought the word 'Morphin' would get kids addicted to drugs.
233. The man who voiced Fry on Futurama, Billy West, also voiced Doug on Doug.
234. On average, Republicans spend 3 times as much at strip clubs as Democrats during their conventions.
235. Explosive anger is two times more likely to occur in male teens, and twice as likely in adult men, than in females.
236. According to a study, shots hurt less if you watch them being administered instead of looking away.
237. On average, you spend 82 minutes a day eating.
238. The word '˜chillax' and '˜whatevs' are now actual words in the dictionary.
239. Cut the negative people out of your life. The people you spend time with influence your attitude and thoughts more than you think.
240. I farted on the bus today and 4 people turned around. I felt like I was on The Voice!
241. A study found that people who volunteer are happier with their work-life balance than those who do not.
242. Holocaust denial is either implicitly or explicitly a crime in 17 countries.
243. You must go through the worst, to arrive at your best.
244. Want to fade your freckles? Apply lemon juice it can even make them disappear
245. Twerking can actually throw out your lower back, or make your knees crack.
246. Lennox Lewis vs. Mike Tyson in 2002 was the other time
247. Walking around with no true destination is called "mopery."
248. Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.
249. During the Civil War, prostitutes were called 'horizontal refreshments.'
250. Redheads require more anesthesia to 'go under' than other hair colors do.
251. Life longevity has been linked to attractiveness, the more attractive you are, the longer your lifespan, according to research.
252. Many psychologists link selfies to narcissism, mental illness and addiction.
253. Marrying your best friend eliminates the risk of divorce by over 70%. These marriages are more likely to last a lifetime.
254. Tears have different types of chemical compositions, depending on the emotions you feel.
255. Mozart began composing at the age of five.
256. 94% of people who live in Minneapolis are within a 10 minute walk to a park.
257. Our feet contain about a quarter of all the bones in our bodies.
258. The average long-distance relationship falls apart after 4.5 months.
259. Being a good leader is 30% genetic.
260. Due to our natural instinct for protection, we naturally tend to focus on the negatives of a person more than the positive.
261. There was a cable network called The Puppy Channel. All it did for three years was broadcast footage of puppies playing.
262. Wrinkly shirt? Throw it in the dryer with a few ice cubes for 5 minutes. Wrinkles gone!
263. In a single year in the U.S, nearly 450 people die because of falling from their bed.
264. Regret nothing and don't let people bring you down.
265. The average ice berg weighs 20,000,000 tons.
266. Walking at the same pace as someone else makes you more likely to agree with them.
267. After OutKast sang 'Shake it like a Polaroid picture,' Polaroid responded by saying "Shaking or waving can actually damage the image."
268. People with a sarcastic personality are less vulnerable to depression that leads to suicidal thoughts.
269. Sometimes, we need to be hurt in order to grow. We must lose in order to gain. Sometimes, some lessons are learned best through pain.
270. Sitting for 6 or more hours per day makes you 40% more likely to die within 15 years than someone who sits for less than three hours a day.
271. Ignorant people are more likely to doubt the truth of facts that contradict their beliefs.
272. You can teach yourself to feel less physical pain on command.
273. Forgive others. Not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.
274. McDonalds can cater and host your bridal shower, wedding, or anniversary.
275. The Popsicle was invented by an 11 year who kept it secret for 18 years.
276. Social Security in the U.S. kills 14,000 people each year.
277. Newborn babies choose to look at attractive faces over plain ones - suggesting that recognizing appealing faces is hardwired at birth.
278. Spilling a full drink you just paid for is the adult equivalent of letting go of a balloon.
279. Figuring out whether or not a person likes you is easy - The easier it is to make them laugh, the more likely they are to like you.
280. Keeping your bedroom as dark as possible can help you deal with mood swings and or feeling sadness for no apparent reason
281. Wasps emit an "alarm pheromone" when you kill them, summoning the rest of their colony.
282. The Mint once considered producing doughnut-shaped coins.
283. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
285. Female masturbation is consistently linked to more frequent and easier orgasms.
286. The best way to get along with people is not to expect them to be like you
287. All existing JFK assassination related documents will be made public by 2017.
288. Shy and quiet teenagers are more likely to become arrogant adults when successful.
289. A study found that couples who directly address problems instead of relying on passive aggression tend to have happier relationships.
290. Dear God, I wanna take a minute, not to ask for anything from you. But simply to say thank you, for all I have.
291. More than 70% of apologies are meaningless
292. A study revealed that those in power tend to act with a sense of entitlement and disrespect towards others.
293. Ariel is the only Disney Princess to ever have had a child.
294. You will never achieve what you are capable of if you're too attached to things you're supposed to let go of.
295. State control over media can often divert outrage onto less significant or less deserving targets, studies have shown.
296. The first remote control was produced in 1950. It was called the Lazy Bone and it was connected to the TV by a wire.
297. In 2007, Iran arrested 14 squirrels for spying.
298. On average, it takes 66 days to form a new habit.
299. On a scale of one to ten, I'm fine with being just a 5.
300. Say what you feel, its not being rude. Its being real.
301. You know someone means a lot to you when their mood affects yours.
302. Have you ever walked into a room
303. When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
304. Taking magic mushrooms have been shown to help smokers quit.
305. Every good thing that has happened in your life happened because something changed.
306. Most teenagers are treated like children but expected to act like adults
307. People change, memories stay forever.
308. 49% of pregnancies in the U.S. are unintended.
309. Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear.
310. Up to two-thirds of workers skip their lunch or eat at their desks.
311. I respect blind people. Why? Because they judge others by their personality, not by their looks
312. People who swear a lot tend to be more honest, loyal and upfront with their friends.
313. 7 UP used to include a psychiatric medication as one of its ingredients.
314. At least once a day your immune system destroys a cell that would have become cancer if it lived.
315. People with multiple personality disorder can have different allergies with different personalities.
316. Menophobia is the fear of menstruation.
317. The challenge is not to manage time, but to manage ourselves.
318. Ted Turner owns about 2% of New Mexico.
319. iPod! upside down is still iPod!
320. The 'seven-year-itch' aka scabies isn't a disease. It's actually caused by a tiny parasitic arachnid!
321. Social bullying causes high blood pressure, abdominal pain, headaches and joint pain.
322. For every person that dies, 2.39 people are born.
323. Rumination is being unable to get something off of your mind.
324. Over thinking ruins happiness.
325. You're born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206.
326. Talking to yourself is a good way to stay focused during tasks.
327. Male bison can weigh up to 2,000 pounds.
328. You have to speak to be heard, but sometimes you have to be silent to be appreciated.
329. Employees who are considered unattractive are more likely to deal with insults and bullying at work.
330. 'Take time to appreciate others fully.'
331. "Zoodles" are noodles made out of zucchini.
332. BeyoncÃ© is a registered Republican.
333. The word "verb" is actually a noun and "indescribable" is a describable word.
334. Always end the day with a positive thought; no matter how hard things were. Tomorrow is a fresh opportunity to make it better.
335. Sometimes you expect more from someone, because you would do that much for them.
336. In 2012, a 6-year-old girl threw a temper tantrum so extreme she was handcuffed and taken to jail from her kindergarten class.
337. 75% of all suicide attempts are by self-poisoning, and 97% of those cases survive.
338. The board game "Clue" was originally named "Murder!"
339. The average piece of currency changes hands about 55 times a year.
340. The number 1 film on IMDB, The Shawshank Redemption, was actually a huge box office flop!
341. Graduates wear a cap and gown because, in the 12th and 13th centuries, universities were founded by religious orders that wore such garb.
342. Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make different choices.
343. Getting drunk off of Purell hand sanitizer is a problem in hospitals outside the US.
344. During the Vietnam War, each US soldier took 40 amphetamine tablets a year.
345. Alcohol goes in, truth comes out.
346. Only 3% of people who receive CPR go on to live normal lives.
347. Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.
348. According to one study, sharing your goals with someone else makes them less likely to happen because we tend to lose motivation.
349. Within 5 minutes of waking, half of your dream is forgotten. Within 10 minutes, 90% is gone.
350. Loneliness is both physically and mentally damaging.
351. The very next day when 9/11 happened, Russell Brand dressed up as Osama Bin Laden, came to the MTV studios and he got fired.
352. Natural selection favors shorter girls.
353. Gary Glitter has just been sentenced to 16 years in prison.
354. To a physicist, there is no such thing as "nothing."
355. A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years.
356. Most toilets flush in E flat.
357. A survey found that 64 percent of single men feel they are more productive at work when they are in a relationship.
358. Throughout the span of the TV show "Parks and Recreation," Leslie eats or mentions waffles 24 times.
359. RAISE UR HAND IF PEOPLE NEVER SPELL YOUR NAME CORRECTLY
360. According to the United Nations, you are three times more likely to die at work than you are at war.
361. Oprah Winfrey gave birth at the age of 14 to a baby who died in the hospital weeks later.
362. Hugo Boss designed and manufactured uniforms for the Nazi Party.
363. The phenomenon of looking where someone else is looking to try to figure out what they're looking at is called Deictic Gaze.
364. A 2002 study found that redheads require 20% more anesthesia than blondes or brunettes.
365. Kim Jong Il wrote six operas.
366. 15% of single people say they are single because they are too busy to focus on a relationship, according to a survey.
367. Change is good, it keeps life interesting.
368. Smiling slows down aging and prevents wrinkles.
370. "Good bye" came from "God bye" which came from "God be with you"
371. Sometimes you have to go through the worst in order to get to the best.
372. The invention of jazz was due to schizophrenia.
373. People who suffer from depression have an 11 percent decrease in the probability of getting married, according to a study.
374. A champagne cork pops out of a bottle at 24.8 miles per hour.
375. Taphephobia is the fear of being buried alive.
376. If it takes less than five minutes to do, do it immediately. Your life will instantly become much more organized and productive.
377. Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places.
378. It took over 200 years after the pencil was invented for someone to invent the eraser.
379. A 1992 study of 100 different sites in 22 states showed that when the speed limit was raised the number of accidents dec...
380. Wounds heal faster if you lick them. Tears also work.
381. Studies show acting confidently is the surest key to success â€“ If you fake it, you will make it.
382. Brunettes are more susceptible to nicotine addiction.
383. Men who prefer large breasts are less financially secure, according to studies.
384. The higher a dog's cholesterol, the more likely they are to chase their tail.
385. A survey revealed that 54% of men would want a boy if they could only have one child.
386. Did you know that, when an intoxicated person is talking about 70 percent of whatever he/she says is true!
387. "Silent" and "Listen" are spelled with the same letters.
388. *my parents when I was 8* "go to your room"
*my parents now* "please come out of your room"
389. You can avoid sinking in quicksand by lying on your back and slowly raising your legs
390. Females learn to talk earlier, use sentences earlier and tend to read quicker than males.
391. 'Sometimes ordinary can be absolutely beautiful.'
392. If you repeatedly criticize someone for liking something you don't, they won't stop liking it. They'll stop liking you.
393. Bottling up your emotions can lead to depression. If you have no one to talk to, write a blog or journal.
394. You have to let people go. Everyone who's in your life are meant to be in your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay.
395. Anger makes you more honest, according to studies.
396. Lisa Kudrow was the original Roz on Frasier. However, she was replaced by Peri Gilpin during rehearsals before the pilot episode.
397. In 2014, BeyoncÃ© made about $3.65 every second.
398. Only seven emotions are universal â€“ Joy, sadness, anger, contempt, surprise, disgust, and fear.
399. Being in a negative relationship can weaken your immune system, according to a study.
400. Getting over it doesn't mean forgetting it, it just means reducing the pain to a tolerable level, a level that doesn't destroy you
401. Girls with high levels of trust with their fathers have significantly better communication and trust with their boyfriends.
402. A 99 year old man divorced his 96 year old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered that she had an affair in the 40's.
403. Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering, and doubting and just have faith that things will work out.
404. You can put a dry towel into a washing machine to dry your clothes faster.
405. Too many people are trying to find the right person instead of being the right person.
406. 1 in 5 US citizens now claim "no religion."
407. Cuddling literally kills depression, relieves anxiety, and strengthens the immune system.
408. Note to self: go after what you want
409. Around 150-200 species become extinct every day.
410. Continuum, a magazine that denied the existence of AIDS, went out of print in 2001 when both editors died of AIDS.
411. Some people think maturity is to do with age. Maturity is those who have learned from their mistakes,have a better vision in life
412. You know you truly miss someone when you attempt to force yourself to forget that individual.
413. Most people who read the word 'yawning' will yawn.
414. Cursing after hurting yourself can help reduce the amount of pain you feel by up to 50%.
415. During the 1741 General Election, angry voters pelted candidates with dead cats and dogs.
416. That awkward moment when you have to get over someone you never even dated.
417. About 60% of people who need mental help in the U.S. don't receive it, often because of the stigma that comes with seeking help.
418. Sometimes you need to be alone, in order to find out who you really are and what you really want.
419. Dancers are known to be disciplined, focused and high achievers who tend to be successful students and hard workers.
420. The number of babies born to teenagers in 2012 was only 305,000, less than half the peak number of nearly 645,000 in 1970.
421. The most common cause of insomnia is loneliness.
422. The people who feel pressure to look good are more likely to fear rejection based on appearance.
423. A 2013 study found that people who believe they deserve more than others are more likely to be mad at God.
424. Some people will have to learn how to appreciate you by losing you.
425. In an analysis measuring the vocabulary of rappers, every member of the Wu Tang Clan is in the top 20.
426. A survey of OKCupid users shows that Jewish men are the most likely to claim that they have never masturbated.
427. Cheaters think everyone cheats. Liars think everyone lies. Keep this in mind.
428. A study found that nearly 14% of respondents say they have risked their own safety for a like-worthy social media post.
429. The first manager of the first McDonald's franchise was called Ed MacLuckie.
430. Charles Manson thought that scientology was too crazy,
431. About 85% of people breathe through only one nostril at a time. It switches nostrils every 4 hours or so.
432. Sometimes attachments lead to expectations and expectations lead to disappointments.
433. Men with wider faces are more aggressive, less trustworthy and more prone to engaging in deception.
434. Kids who watch 3 or more hours of TV every day are more likely to lie, cheat and become bullies by the second-grade.
435. For everything you have lost, you have gained something else.
436. Just a gram of the venom of the king cobra has enough potency to kill 150 people!
437. Try not to say anything negative about anyone for a week, month, or year. Watch what happens to your life.
438. Couples with similar drinking habits are less likely to get divorced than couples where only one spouse drinks heavily.
439. Two-thirds of mobile gamers are less than 45 years old
440. 1 in 5 comments on online news articles are negative.
441. You can't lose what you never had, you can't keep what's not yours, and you can't hold on to someone who doesn't want to stay.
442. Exercising outdoors decreases feelings of tension, anger, and depression compared to exercising indoors.
443. According to research, an aluminum can that is recycled can be back on a grocery store shelf within 60 days.
444. Over 57% of serial killers were bed-wetters until an unusually advanced age.
445. Philip Morris was the fhe first owner of the Marlboro company. He died of lung cancer.
446. Forgiving someone is easy, but being able to trust them again is a totally different story.
447. Adam Levine is ambidextrous. He writes and draws with his left hand but prefers his right hand for most of other activities.
448. Rhinos sometimes communicate by leaving each other piles of poop.
449. While filming "A Few Good Men,"Jack Nicholson recited his famous courtroom speech an estimated 40 to 50 times, at full intensity every time.
450. According to one study, the happiest couples are those without children.
451. When thinking about life remember this: no amount of guilt can solve the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future.
452. The Hillary Clinton campaign spent $1,866 on Dunkin' Donuts in 2015, the highest of any campaign.
453. The term "happily ever after" was originally used as "happily until they died."
454. Being a perfectionist may increase a person's risk of suicide.
455. Hungirsty is a word that best describes the feeling of thirst and hunger all at once.
456. Studies show that most men prefer brunettes over blondes.
457. Loners, people who feel like outsiders tend to become more confident over time and are more likely to be great leaders.
458. im downloading that choco blocks game i wanna see what the fuss is about
459. The happiest times of your life occur at ages 23 and 69.
460. Some people have a "natural alarm clock" allowing them to wake up when they want - This is actually caused by a stress hormone.
461. Allegedly, over 30% of Twitter Accounts are fake accounts created by the FBl and ClA to spy on people and monitor social networking activity
462. In some cultures, people eat dead people in pursuit of super powers or immortality.
463. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.
464. Changing how you walk affects your mood.
465. A man walks about 7% slower when with wives or girlfriends, and speeds up when with other men.
466. 70% of people are no longer close to someone they once claimed as a best friend.
467. When you make a commitment, you build hope. When you keep it, you build trust.
468. Never change your originality for the sake of others because no one can play your role better than you.
469. Mornings would be better if I woke up next to you
470. McNuggets come in four different shapes and each one has a name -- Boot, Ball, Bone and Bell.
471. Referees tend to be biased in favor of the home team, even if they are not from that town.
472. "A "No" uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a "Yes" merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble." - Gandhi
473. Most sodas have a pH level higher than acid rain.
474. A UK study found that mushrooms (psilocybin) cause the least amount of damage when compared to other recreational drugs.
475. The biggest regret that people have on their deathbed is that they lived the life expected of them instead of a life true to themselves.
476. Rudyard Kipling refused to write with anything other than black ink.
477. People who eat more nuts live longer.
478. It took 220 years after the pencil was invented for someone to invent the eraser
479. On "Breaking Bad," Jesse was originally set to die at the end of the first season.
480. Cocaine can cause you to forget some of your memories.
481. A group of rhinos is call a crash
482. Apes laugh when they are tickled.
483. Studying for 30-50 minutes at a time (with 10 minute breaks in between) is the most effective way to retain information.
484. Squeezing testicles too tightly can release too much adrenaline and kill you.
485. A sharp knife does less damage to the cell walls of an onion, releasing less propanethial S-oxide, the irritant that causes you to cry.
486. In 1898 Bayer introduced diacetylmorphine, marketed as a cure for morphine addiction and cough suppressant. The drug is now known as Heroin.
487. Flirtationship = More than a friendship, less then a relationship
488. Countries that have a greater sense of togetherness tend to be less depressed.
489. A ripped dollar bill still has its face value, as long as the remaining piece is larger than half.
490. A single ounce of LSD is enough to get 300,000 people high.
491. 1. Enter code: 432112311 into a vending machine. 2. Quickly press & hold the coin return button. 3. Change will fall into the tray
492. During pregnancy, if the mother suffers organ damage, the baby in the womb sends their own stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
493. Studies show that children raised by two same-gender parents do as well on average as children raised by two different-gender parents.
494. "The Big Lebowski" has inspired a religion called Dudeism.
495. 54% of firstborns believe they are more responsible than their younger siblings, while 46% of younger siblings claim they are funnier.
496. The show "Survivor" has been on TV for 29 seasons.
497. If you lose your thumb, surgeons can replace it with your big toe.
498. Things that are easy to understand are easier to believe.
499. 'I wish I could forgive you.'
500. Alexithymia describes a person who has a difficult time expressing their feelings to others.
501. The plural term for "nieces and nephews" is "niblings."
502. The older a father is when he has a child, the uglier the child will be, according to research.
503. Most of the time, we find things truthful if told in rhyme.
504. Although you can sink waist-deep into quicksand, it is impossible for you to be submerged completely.
505. 48% of men believe that balding has a negative impact on relationships.
506. If the only thing you have to fear is fear itself, you could be suffering from phobophobia: the fear of phobias.
507. True friendship is when you walk into their house and your wifi connects automatically.
508. Taking a short nap after learning something new can actually help your memory.
509. Studies show that black boys are perceived as older and less innocent than their white peers.
510. Doctors once removed two fetuses from their sister. It was a case of triplets where two siblings grew inside another.
511. Dysania is a term used for the situation when you are having a hard time waking up and getting out of bed in the morning!
512. Every year, one in five suicides is related to unemployment.
513. Loyalty is Everything.
514. 'Percussive maintenance' is the technical term for hitting something until it works.
515. Tina Fey wrote the screenplay for Mean Girls.
516. As people age, their faces to begin to reflect certain aspects of their personality that hadn't been obvious when they were younger.
517. A group of flies is called a business.
518. 69 percent of follows on Twitter are suggested by friends.
519. People are not mirrors. They see you completely differently than the way you see yourself.
520. The average pencil could draw a line 35 miles long.
521. peopel: wat r u readeng?
me at age 10: harry pottur
me at age 20: harry pottur
me at age 30: harry pottur
me at age 70: harry pottur
522. Rhinos are being poached for their horns because they are used to treat conditions from cancer to hangovers.
523. Bad handwriting? Keep this in mind: more intelligent people tend to think faster, and as a result their handwriting is more sloppy.
524. One out of 20 people have an extra rib
525. Dancing often increases happiness.
526. Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.
527. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
528. Four out of five lies go undetected.
529. Respond to every call that excites your spirit.
530. The first thing we evaluate when we first meet someone is trustworthiness, according to a study.
531. People who remain calm during stressful situations have higher rates of depression and obesity.
532. 'I should have held you tighter.'
533. Between 30-60% of cocaine users combine the drug with alcohol. This concurrent use is the cause of 75% of cocaine-related deaths in the U.S.
534. After tearing a ligament in his throwing arm during what would be his final game, Nolan Ryan threw 1 last pitch that was clocked at 98 mph.
535. Captain Whiskey Dick A person who suffers from impotence due to alcohol consumption.
536. In the Civil War, Lincoln established hot air balloon corps.
537. iOS 8.3 got me looking for one emoji for 15 mins
538. The contractor who used to make the Medal of Honor once illegally sold 300 for $75 each.
539. People who are lying to you tend to look up and to their left.
540. People who have dyschronometria have little to no awareness of time.
541. Depressed people: Dream 3 times more than non-depressed people.
542. Men who divorce in their late 30s are less likely to suffer from diabetes-related conditions in early middle age than those who are married.
543. Linen can absorb up to 20 times its weight in moisture before it feels damp.
544. An adult bedbug can survive up to one year without feeding.
545. Socks absorb almost a half liter of sweat a day.
546. Thinking about your muscles can make you stronger.
547. You're as much as eight times more likely to be happier if you cuddle regularly with your partner.
548. If you quickly pull apart two pieces of Duct Tape in the dark, it will glow blue.
549. The app "Pact" creates a community of fellow users that will literally pay you to stick to your workout schedule.
550. Raccoons can remember solutions to tasks for up to 3 years.
551. McDonald's salads contain up to 60% more fat than their burgers.
552. Fear can increase earwax production.
553. Before aircrafts or jets were made, the word jet lag was called boat lag.
554. Placing an envelope in the fridge for an hour will unseal it. A good tip to know if you forgot to include something.
555. Despite the fact that pot smokers eat over 600 more calories a day than most people, they have much smaller waists and incidence of obesity.
556. The original Legend of Zelda was the first console game with the ability to save your progress.
557. Everything popular is wrong.
558. 89 percent strippers were raised in a religious home and 91 percent are still close with their parents.
559. i wish i could say '?????????' in real life it would be very useful
560. The word "dude" was first used in the 1800s as an insult towards young men who were too concerned with keeping up with the latest fashions.
561. if i annoy you please tell me and i'll leave you alone bc nothing sucks more than being unsure of whether someone enjoys your company or not
562. According to one study, the behavior of a stockbroker is more reckless and manipulative than that of a psychopath.
563. About forty percent of females report having wet dreams.
564. Some lizards remove their tails when attacked by predators.
565. girls hate kim k and bring up that she sucked dick to get famous but you bitches suck dick and barely get a text back sooo
566. Oh soul, you worry too much. Your arms are heavy with treasures of all kinds.
567. Morgan Freeman is a casual marijuana smoker and has been quoted saying, "Never give up the ganja."
568. A man jumped from a 10-story window to commit suicide and, on his way down, a stray bullet killed him instantly.
569. We are friendlier and more helpful to people who resemble ourselves.
570. 61% of young gay males plan on marrying in the future, while 78% of young lesbians also intend to marry.
571. Montclair State University has offered a class called, "How to watch TV."
572. Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
573. You ever download a game and after you play it once you realize the next few months of your life is now gone? I have...thanks Vayde!!
574. A study found that after couples announce their engagement on Twitter, tweets with the word "I" or "me" drop by 69%.
575. Studying in 30-50 minute intervals with 10 minute breaks in between is the most effective way to retain information
576. "Hip, hip, hooray!" used to be a Nazi war cry.
577. The eldest children in families tend to develop higher IQs.
578. If your wife/girlfriend got pregnant this week, chances are your kid would be born on 12-12-12.
579. In the porn business, there are people called "fluffers" whose job it is to get male actors erect again so they can go back to work.
580. When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it.
582. There are only 50 Blockbusters left.
583. Those who feel pressure to look attractive are more likely to fear rejection of others based on appearance.
584. Creative-type people have a longer lifespan than non-creative people, according to research.
585. It's completely impossible to stop thinking. Even thinking about not thinking is still thinking.
586. Clapping is contagious and spreads through an audience like a disease.
587. The jungle gym was originally invented to help children understand geometry.
588. Workaholics actually get less work done because they take on too much work and tend to be disorganized.
589. People who conceal big secrets are more likely to suffer headaches, back pain, and nausea.
590. According to his official biography, Kim Jong-Il never pooped or urinated.
591. If you inhale a pea, itï¿½s possible for it to sprout and grow while in your lungs.
592. A study suggests alcoholic students perform better in exams if they stay drunk while taking the test.
593. Never get too attached to anyone unless they also feel the same towards you, because one sided expectations can mentally destroy you.
594. 2000: "Can I have your number"?
2015: "Are you on WhatsApp?"
595. When installing a software, use the custom installation option. This will show you exactly what youre downloading.
596. Johnny Knoxville is literally the result of significant inbreeding.
597. The less people know, the more they think they know. This is called the Dunning-Kruger effect.
598. Usually, the people with the best advice are the ones with the most problems.
599. The weight of a carat (200 milligrams), standard unit of measurement for gemstones, is based on the weight of the carob seed.
600. The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear
601. Too many people go through life waiting for things to happen instead of making them happen.
602. Male bison live apart and only enter the female herds during mating season, when the males fight over access to females.
603. Textbooks are available to rent online instead of buying them all at the bookstore
604. Negative people bring negative thoughts. Free yourself from negative vibes. You will thank yourself later on.
605. Shakespeare was the first to use the letter "U" to replace "you."
606. Keeping yourself busy can help with life longevity, according to research.
607. Most neanderthals were redheads.
608. You're three times more likely to get a virus from a religious website than from a porn site.
609. In 2006 a man in Oregon hired a hitman to kill his wife. His wife ended up killing the hitman with her bare hands.
610. It would take you 10 years to view all the photos shared on Snapchat in the last hour.
611. Shy people tend have great observational skills, making it easier to recognize the core of a problem then solving it.
612. People tend to confuse being mean with being honest
613. Whenever you make a packing list for a trip, make 2 copies, and use the 2nd one to make sure you bring everything back.
614. The people that actually try to stay in your life are the only ones you really need.
615. Hangry which is a combination of hungry and angry is an actual word.
616. A recent survey showed that 4 out of 5 police officers use social media for investigative purposes.
617. One of the 3 Lethal Injection drugs paralyzes the prisoner. This makes their death look peaceful to onlookers, but can hide suffering.
618. He just bit his ear!!
619. Female fireflies from the Photuris genus mimic the flashes of other firefly species to lure them and eat them
620. Youtube will freeze the view counter of a video at "301+" for a day or two to double check that none of the views are paid views or bots.
621. he dumped me because apparently I never listen to him.
622. The family of compounds known as alcohols are all toxins that can kill you, whether instantly, quickly, or gradually.
623. Never forget those who gave you a helping hand, and always remember those who didnt.!!
624. When you flush an open toilet, it can spray tiny particles up to 6 feet.
625. Materialistic consumers may derive more pleasure from desiring products than they do from actually owning them, according to a study.
626. According to a study, kids who play video games for more than three hours a day are more likely to get into fights and be hyperactive.
627. The more attracted you are to a person, the easier it is for them to make you laugh.
628. Twins interact with each other in the womb as early as 14 weeks into the pregnancy.
629. Studies have shown that when someone keeps a secret, they are physically burdened. Keeping a secret literally weighs you down
630. In 2014, the Pentagon spent $504,816 on Viagra.
631. Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
632. Four is the only number that has the same amount of letters as its actual value.
633. Some crabs can use soup cans as shells.
634. It takes at least 7 years to build and maintain a friendship that can possibly last a lifetime.
635. Empathy in young people has been decreasing since the 1980s and took a huge decline in the 2000s.
636. The truth is never as painful as discovering a lie.
637. Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so.
638. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib
639. When doing long assignments, set a 30 minute timer, and race it. This will prevent you from procrastination.
640. The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.
641. Every sweater worn by Mr. Rogers in his show 'Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood' was hand-knitted by his mother.
642. 3 years of your life will be spent on the toilet.
643. Government vehicles in Cuba are legally required to pick up any hitchhikers.
644. The opposite sides of a dice cube always add up to seven.
645. If all the salt in the sea were spread evenly over the land, it would be 500 feet thick.
646. Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.
647. The average friendship lasts for about 5 to 7 years.
648. First born children tend to have a higher I.Q. than their siblings.
649. Men who have a selfie as their profile photo on their dating profile, receive 8% less messages compared to other men.
650. Men who act modestly in an interview are less likely to get a job.
651. Ironically, the people who ignore you now, will somehow need you later.
652. The more people think they know about a topic in general, the more likely they are to allege knowledge of completely made-up information.
653. Talking to yourself is very common and studies show that students who talk to themselves tend to do better at school.
654. QR codes have been popping up in cemeteries. When you scan a code on a gravestone, you can read an obituary and see photos of the deceased.
655. Your taste bud cells have a lifespan of 10 days, so yes, your tastes can change!
656. Decide what you want and commit to never stopping until you make it happen. Then you will succeed.
657. Arguing over text is the worst way to argue because the lack of tone decreases the meaning of the words. Talk it out in person.
658. Men who use social apps to hook up are 25% more likely to be infected with gonorrhea and 37% more likely to get chlamydia.
659. 38% of social media users have discovered through their friends' postings that their political beliefs were different than they thought.
660. During war, Americans and their allies typically cause 10-20 times more combat casualties than American forces suffer.
661. Venephobia is the fear of veins.
662. Bad gifts from a significant others cause people to questions how well their partner knows them, thus damaging the relationship.
663. Semen is a natural anti-depressant.
664. People who are reluctant to trust others, live longer than those who trust easily.
665. Before fame hit, Sam Smith worked at a bar cleaning toilets.
666. In Judaism, the greatest form of charity is finding employment for the poor.
667. If you want to quit smoking, go to a sauna for 3 days in a row and youll sweat out the nicotine which will make it easier to quit.
668. The GameCube is not technically a cube, since its measurements are 5.9 Ã— 6.3 Ã— 4.3 in.
669. There are currently 23 nations without an active military.
670. The most powerful supercomputer in production will cost $2,400 per hour to run at it's peak.
671. Over the past 12 years, non-white TV writers have increased by 4.9%, while female TV writers have increased by 2.2%.
672. Vladimir Putin has a black belt in judo.
673. The average US driver spends about $713 in wasted gasoline from sitting in traffic.
674. No lemon, no melon. backwards is "No lemon, no melon".
675. Try not to say anything negative about anyone for a week, month, or even a year, and watch what happens to your life.
676. Someone becoming angry with you will motivate you to work harder and in more creative ways, a study shows.
677. Fist bumps transfer about one-tenth of the bacteria that handshakes do.
678. Recent studies have shown that marijuana extracts may help kill certain cancer cells and reduce the size of others.
679. Allodoxaphobia is the fear of opinions.
680. Studies have found that acknowledging the awkwardness of an awkward silence is the fastest way to diffuse it.
681. Creative minds prefer to stay up later during the night.
682. 420 is not actually the police number for marijuana, the reference came from smokers meeting at 420 to get high.
683. If you hit Silly Putty with a hammer, it shatters.
684. According to a study, children have a sense of self-esteem comparable in strength to that of adults by age 5.
685. Right-handed people live on average nine years longer than left-handed people.
686. Having daughters can increase life expectancy for fathers, according to a study.
687. The distance from your wrist to your elbow is the same length as your foot
688. People actually like braggers more than they like humblebraggers, according to a study.
689. 5 minutes after waking up 50% of a dream is forgotten and 10 minutes after 90% of the dream is forgotten.
690. Dipsomania refers to an insatiable craving for alcoholic beverages
691. Learn to listen without thinking or judging.
692. Triscadecaphobia is the fear of the number 13
693. Children develop the ability to see through lies when they are about seven years old.
694. Girls who mature early in life are more likely to be delinquent and emotionally aggressive later in life.
695. Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud.
696. An asteroid hits the ground about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times harder than a raindrop.
697. In more than half of U.S. cities, it is illegal for homeless people to sit or lay on the sidewalk.
698. A psychological study suggests, people who are generally ''too nice" are also the ones to get hurt the most.
699. When. You. Read. Stuff. Like. This. The. Voice. In. Your. Head. Takes. Pauses.
700. When you average together the guesses of a group, you get a lot closer to the right answer than you would by picking any one person's guess.
701. Babies are born with no bacteria in their bodies.
702. i hate this feeling of not knowing what ur feeling.
703. A study on cyclists showed that men who pedaled fastest lived about five years longer than men who pedaled slowest.
704. Be strong enough to let go, and patient enough to wait for what you deserve.
705. On the list of the most painful experiences, "burnt alive" stands first followed by "giving birth".
706. Cyclophobia is the fear of bicycles.
707. People who stay awake till late night are more intelligent than the people who go to bed early, and rise early for the day!
708. Has it ever occurred to optimists and pessimists that the glass is refillable?
709. Babies can learn lullabies in the womb.
710. Most bank robberies occur on a Friday
711. People tend to be more emotionally open and confess things during late night conversations via text message.
712. Leonard Nimoy was the son of Jewish immigrants from the Soviet Union, and the Vulcan salute was based on the Jewish Priestly Blessing.
713. Tupac was first inspired to rap when a friend of his was killed while playing with a gun. His first song was about gun control.
Trending in Just For Fun
The Royal Navy uses blasts of Britney Spears’s ‘Oops! . . . I Did It Again’ to scare off Somali pirates.
1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.
51 Internet Facts
In 2011, the United Nations declared that access to the Internet is a basic human right.
32 Christmas Facts
‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’ was first sung in November 1934. By Christmas, it had sold 400,000 copies.
Nick Clegg once did community service for setting fire to a rare cactus collection while drunk on a school trip.
The Lego company was originally called Billund Maskinsnedkeri.
In 1552, Henry Pert died after shooting himself in the face with his own bow and arrow.
178 Sleep Facts
The average person in Coventry sleeps for 6 hours and 5 minutes a night.
Traffic lights were introduced 18 years before the car was invented.
44 Gold Facts
In 2011, Australia minted a giant ‘A$1 million’ gold coin. It weighed over a ton and used gold worth A$52 million.
Jerry Springer was born in Highgate Tube station.