Stunning Laughter Facts
1. Laughter increases the activity of antibodies in the body by 20%, helping destroy viruses and tumor cells.
2. Laughter is a powerful antidote to stress and pain -- Humor and laughter is the fastest way to keep the balance of your body and mind.
3. Laughter is a powerful stress reducer.
4. Aside from boosting your immune system, laughter is a highly effective pain killer - Both physically and emotionally.
5. Laughter destroys tumor cells and reduces risk of cancer by 25%.
6. Laughter relieves stress, anxiety, depression & reduces risk of cancer. Which is why a sense of humor is attractive & HEALTHY!
7. Laughter causes the body to respond in a way similar to physical exercise, burns calories and speeds up metabolism.
8. Humor and laughter are 2 of the fastest ways to get rid of stress and pain.
9. Laughter increases pain tolerance.
10. Laughter increases both physical and emotional pain tolerance. Overall, laughing more literally makes you a stronger person
11. Women find themselves more attracted to someone with the ability to make them laugh. Laughter strengthens relationships.
12. Women are more attracted to someone with the ability to make them laugh. Laughter strengthens relationships.
13. Laughter is contagious.
14. Laughter really is the best medicine.
15. Laughter helps increase memory and learning. Incorporating humor into education leads to higher test scores.
16. Aside from improving our moods, laughter can reduce stress, and reduce pain. It also releases anger, fear, guilt, anxiety, and tension.
Trending in Just For Fun
The Royal Navy uses blasts of Britney Spears’s ‘Oops! . . . I Did It Again’ to scare off Somali pirates.
1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.
51 Internet Facts
In 2011, the United Nations declared that access to the Internet is a basic human right.
32 Christmas Facts
‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’ was first sung in November 1934. By Christmas, it had sold 400,000 copies.
Nick Clegg once did community service for setting fire to a rare cactus collection while drunk on a school trip.
The Lego company was originally called Billund Maskinsnedkeri.
In 1552, Henry Pert died after shooting himself in the face with his own bow and arrow.
178 Sleep Facts
The average person in Coventry sleeps for 6 hours and 5 minutes a night.
Traffic lights were introduced 18 years before the car was invented.
44 Gold Facts
In 2011, Australia minted a giant ‘A$1 million’ gold coin. It weighed over a ton and used gold worth A$52 million.
Jerry Springer was born in Highgate Tube station.