141 Cool Love Facts
1. Men tend to fall in love faster than women and are more likely to take the lead during the initial stages of a relationship.
2. Falling in love has similar neurological effects as the high produced from taking cocaine.
3. What would you do if I told you I love you?
4. The effect love has on your brain is similar to drug addiction, especially cocaine, heroine and meth.
5. The top 5 of the top 100 hashtags on Instagram are #love, #instagood, #me, #tbt and #follow.
6. Going to college? Minor in what you love, major in what will give you a job.
7. Marrying for love is a relatively new thing and only gained traction in the last 50 years.
8. Once you fall in love, there's no going back to being just friends.
9. Respect people who find time in their schedule to see you. Love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
10. Erotomania is when a person believes that a celebrity is in love with them.
11. Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. For those who love with heart and soul, there is no separation!
12. People who are regularly fed spicy food as children tend to love it as adults.
13. The most common time to randomly wake up is around 3 to 5am, it is at this time that the one who loves you is thinking about you.
14. On average, men are more willing to fall in love with partner of a different race than women are.
15. 3 most painful things: trying to hide what you really feel, loving someone who loves another, and taking risk to fall in love again.
16. No relationship is perfect. Every relationship has ups and downs. The ones who make it through everything are the ones really in love.
17. Loving someone and being loved in return causes wounds to heal faster, due to the release of oxytocin in the blood.
18. Close your eyes, fall in love, stay there.
19. Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide.
20. People are more likely to experience the feeling of fear after discovering a truth about something they love.
21. Fight for the things you love, no matter what.
22. There is a law firm in Leeds called Godloves Solicitors.
23. Psychologically, not being loved by someone lowers self esteem and causes some people to lack love for themselves.
24. When two people love each other and want to make it work, they will.
25. I love you means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else.
26. "Addicted to love" is a real condition beacuse the feeling of being madly in love and sniffing cocaine is felt in the same area of the brain
27. Simply looking at a photo of someone you love can help relieve pain.
28. When you fall in love, you lose at least 2 close friends.
29. One bad relationship could make you never want to fall in love again.
30. Falling in love produces several euphoria-inducing chemicals in your body that will stimulate about 12 areas of an individual's brain.
31. "Frustration attraction" means that the individual who was dumped will love and lust for the person who dumped them even more.
32. you live, you love, you cry, you lose, you bleed, you scream, YOU LEARN
33. Adult cats do not meow to communicate with each other. They only meow to communicate with humans and purr to those that they love.
34. We are more likely to fall in love with someone who actually makes us feel better about ourselves.
35. The longer couples are together, the less likely they are to say 'I love you,' according to a survey.
36. "Huggable Urns" are stuffed animals where you store the ashes of a loved one.
37. Leonardo Da Vinci had such a love for animals, he would often buy animals he saw caged, just so he could set them free.
38. Falling in love costs you, on average, two close friends.
39. I love hearing "gimmie a kiss" lawwwd... I be like Here get all of em
40. Falling in love is easy, staying in love is a challenge, letting go is hard, and moving on is the hardest.
41. Love is like a fine wine, the older the better. - Fred Jacob
42. When love involves an initial state of bliss, it can later make you feel sick or crazy.
43. Love yourself first before loving someone.
44. The most leaves ever found on a clover is 12.
45. When working on his album, Weird Al Yankovic would receive notes from Michael Jackson that read: "Hello from next door," signed "Love, MJ."
46. If someone truly loves you, they tend to hug you for at least 5 seconds or more.
47. Cremated remains from loved ones can be turned into ink and made into tattoos.
48. Dugongs (relatives of manatees) do not have tear ducts, though they look like they shed tears, and their tears are sold as love potions.
49. A person who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is.
50. Being in love for a year helps in growing nerves, improves memory and the entire nervous system.
51. The more you talk about that person to others, the more you fall in love with that person.
52. Studies have shown that falling in love can act as a potent painkiller.
53. "I love you" means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else.
54. Women feel the emotional pain of a breakup more acutely than men, but men take longer to get over their former lover, research shows.
55. It only takes 0.2 seconds to fall in love.
56. Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.
57. If you don't love yourself, you'll always be chasing people who don't love you, either.
58. Forgotify is a Web app dedicated to delivering the unloved and undiscovered tracks no one has yet played on Spotify.
59. Just remember, someone loves everything you hate about yourself.
60. Lovers that sculpt each other into better people tend to be happier.
61. "Being in love is never easy."
62. While in love, people become: angry easily over small things, jealous, curious, & worry about losing that individual.
63. Thantophobia, the fear of losing someone you love.
64. Philophobia is the fear of falling in love with someone.
65. Psychologists say a crush only lasts for 4 months. But when feelings last longer, you are considered to be "In Love".
66. Love is good for the heart.
67. The difference between like, love and in love, is the same as the difference between for now, for a while and forever.
69. A person that truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.
70. Trust before you love.
Know before you judge.
Commit before you promise.
Forgive before you forget.
Appreciate before you regret.
71. When you really love someone, age, distance, height and weight are just numbers
72. Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
73. Phobophilia is the psychological fear of love. Symptoms include an intense fear of the idea of getting too close & trusting someone.
74. A study concluded that the happiest lives revolve around loving relationships, confirming the belief that "all you need is love."
75. Studies show that if a man meets a woman in a dangerous situation (and vice versa), they are more likely to fall in love.
76. A person needs just three things to be truly happy in the world, someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
77. Heartbreak can literally kill you. Damage from a breakup or loss of a loved one can lead to a heart attack
78. Someone who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is.
79. 'It's not about doing the things you love, it's about doing things with the one you love.' (The Break Up)
80. A good relationship is with someone who knows all your insecurities and imperfections but still loves you for who you are.
81. Love Hunters are people paid by wealthy individuals to scour shopping malls and other establishments for their ideal spouse.
82. People fall in love on average 7 times before marriage.
83. Act happy and others will want to be with you. People love happy people because they want to be happy themselves.
84. Falling in love produces the same high as taking cocaine.
85. If a female fish sees her lover lose a fight, she loses interest.
86. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
87. While in love, people typically become jealous, anger easily over small things, curious & often worry about losing that individual.
88. We generally disregard and ignore the negative characteristics of the person we love.
89. Your pupils can expand by as much as 45% when looking at someone you love.
90. In 2014
I turned down
I lost trust
& I was betrayed
but most importantly I learned
91. Love him for who he is, not for who you want him to be.
92. Age 4: "I love Mummy." Age 16: "I HATE HER." Age 20: "Mum was right" Age 57: "I wish my Mum was still here."
93. While in love, people typically become jealous, anger easily over small things, curious
94. Psychologically, the only feeling of real loss is when you love someone more than yourself.
95. The chances of finding a four-leaf clover are 10,000–1.
96. In 1879 a drug was introduced to treat morphine addiction and the drug was very successful. Doctors and patients loved it. It was cocaine.
97. "Razbliuto" is a word that describes that empty feeling you have for someone you once loved, but no longer love.
98. Hugging and or holding hands with the person you love has been proven to reduce stress almost instantly.
99. The one who is meant for you encourages you to be your best but still loves and accepts you at your worst.
100. It is estimated that your chances of finding a four-leaf clover on the first try are 1 in 10,000.
101. Hugging and or holding hands with the person you love has been proven to reduce stress almost instantly
102. When a person falls in love they tend to lose 2-3 close friends due to neglecting friendships for new found love.
103. After 3 to 4 months of having a crush on someone, you either fall in love with that person or become interested in someone new.
104. 'Find someone who loves your soul'
105. More than 5,000 Swedish men have the first name Love.
106. "Sometimes, i pretend you love me."
107. 'I'm afraid of falling in love."
108. "She was lovely, then things changed."
109. Love pizza? if you eat pizza once a week it can decrease the risk of esophageal cancer.
110. 5 Tips: Fight for her, Protect her, Love Her, Kiss her, Laugh with her.
111. It takes the typical person 17 months and 26 days to get over an ex in which they were in love with.
112. Someday I will find someone
who will love me
the way I loved you.
113. You can love two people at the same time but never at the same level.
114. If you mouth the word "colorful" to someone, it looks like you are saying "I love you."
115. The saddest love is to love someone. To know that they still want you. But the circumstances don't let you have them
116. J.K. Rowling states that Voldemort cannot love because he was conceived under the effects of a Love Potion instead of real love.
118. Loving someone and being loved in return makes wounds heal faster, due to the release of oxytocin in the blood.
119. After mating, a pair of love bugs can stay stuck together, even in flight, for several days.
120. Respect the people who find time in their schedule to see you, and love the people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
121. Someone who becomes angry easily, over silly things- subconsciously desires to be loved.
122. Trust before you love. Know before you judge. Commit before you promise. Forgive before you forget. Appreciate before you regret.
123. If you mouth the word "colorful" to someone, it looks like you are saying "I love you".
124. There is a woman in the U.K. who falls into a coma every time she says "I love you."
125. Falling in love is not a choice. To stay in love is.
126. Cuddling with loved ones releases oxytocin, a hormone which reduces stress and prevents nausea and headaches.
127. Being in love shows up in brain scans like an addiction, not an emotion.
128. Unlike most cats, tigers love the water.
129. The purpose of religion is not to build beautiful temples but to cultivate positive human qualities such as tolerance, generosity and love.
130. Cuddling (and other acts of love) help to heal physical wounds faster due to the release of oxytocin.
131. I fell in love with your personality, your looks are just a bonus.
132. Thinking of loved ones can help ease stress and reduce negative thoughts.
133. Erotomania is the delusional belief that a famous person is deeply in love with you.
134. When someone truly loves you, their actions will show and prove it to you.
135. A person needs just three things to be truly happy in the world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
136. Sometimes the best way to love a friend who's going through hard times, is to simply be there, and to give the gift of presence.
137. You know you love someone when you save their texts and re-read them when no one is watching.
138. The longer couples are together, the less likely they are to say "I love you," according to a survey.
139. I love you. Just because I love you. There is no reason needed to love someone.
140. Holding hands with someone you love can help alleviate physical pain as well as feelings of stress and fear.
141. Simply looking at a picture of a loved one can help relieve pain.
Trending in Just For Fun
The Royal Navy uses blasts of Britney Spears’s ‘Oops! . . . I Did It Again’ to scare off Somali pirates.
1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.
Nick Clegg once did community service for setting fire to a rare cactus collection while drunk on a school trip.
The Lego company was originally called Billund Maskinsnedkeri.
In 1552, Henry Pert died after shooting himself in the face with his own bow and arrow.
Traffic lights were introduced 18 years before the car was invented.
44 Gold Facts
In 2011, Australia minted a giant ‘A$1 million’ gold coin. It weighed over a ton and used gold worth A$52 million.
Jerry Springer was born in Highgate Tube station.
Forest fires can be sparked by sunlight magnified by water on dried-out leaves.
Pregreening is creeping forward while waiting for a red light to change.
In 20860, the Islamic and Christian calendars will finally agree.