783 Stunning Random Facts
1. Dr. Seuss actually cheated on his wife while she was sick with cancer for 13 years - When she killed herself, he married the mistress.
2. Remember that people will always question the good things they hear about you, and believe the bad ones without a second thought.
3. You cannot catch the flu from a flu shot.
4. There are towns in five countries that have prohibited dying.
5. A guy ate nothing but Chipotle for 30 days...and lost 10 lbs.
6. Every 10 years, you literally become a new person. Our desires, wants and needs change every 10 years.
7. By the age of 3, a girl named Charlie was suffering from 300 seizures every week. Marijuana has gotten her down to 2 or 3 seizures a month.
8. Farting can help reduce high blood pressure.
9. People who talk to themselves are more likely to have a high I.Q.
10. Lemon juice with a pinch of salt (warm) every morning lowers cholesterol levels and brings down your weigh
11. Mozambique has an AK-47 assault rifle on its flag.
12. Twitter is basically just you having a conversation with yourself hoping that someone else will join in.
13. Cuteness inspires aggression which is why we want to squeeze things we find cute.
14. Not being able to control your negative thoughts is a warning sign of depression.
15. Boys who work out between 15-18 tend to be more intelligent later in life than those who do not.
16. Even with a higher income, education and other factors controlled, intelligent people tend to drink more alcohol.
17. Sometimes you got to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that you're wrong. It's not giving up. It's called growing up.
18. Lypophrenia - A vague feeling of sadness seemingly without cause. This often occurs when a person misses someone.
19. "Hangry" is an actual word... It means hungry and angry.
20. A group of ravens is referred to as a "conspiracy."
21. Generous people live longer than those who are not as generous.
22. A doctor intentionally overdosed himself on cocaine just to write down the last minute experience of the drug before death.
23. Jim Cummings, The voice actor for Winnie the pooh, calls sick kids in hospitals and talks to them in character.
24. Texting while driving kills around 6,000 people in the US alone.
25. People who chew the ends of their pens are more creative and less prone to mental sickness.
26. What comes easy won't last long, and what lasts long won't come easy.
27. An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away. Study suggests it can add up to 8 years to your life.
28. Don't ruin today by worrying about yesterday's problem.
29. According to Hostess, it takes about 45 seconds to explode a Twinkie in a standard powered microwave.
30. Between 2002 - 2010, over 9,000 males went to the emergency room with genital injuries from falling toilet seats.
31. Mentally talking to yourself during tasks is actually a good way to keep yourself focused.
32. Unfaithful men tend to have lower IQs.
33. Studies have shown that people who use the nutritional information on menus consume up to 143 fewer calories.
34. McDonald's makes about $59,178,080.00 per day.
35. "Fifty Shades of Grey" is the fastest selling adult novel of all time.
36. A lack of education can be as deadly as smoking, according to a new study.
37. If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.
38. According to a study, the two most common feelings that people tend to bring out in others are enthusiasm and boredom.
39. In Nigeria, some people believe that children who eat eggs will turn into thieves.
40. All breasts have the same number of nerve endings, no matter what their size is. This is also why smaller breasts are more sensitive.
41. It took J.R.R. Tolkien 14 years to write "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy.
42. Walking briskly for 20 minutes a day can reduce your risk of premature death by up to 30%.
43. The great warrior Ghengis Khan died in bed while having sex.
44. When a contestant leaves the show "Hells Kitchen" they are immediately taken for psychiatric evaluation and then a house to get pampered.
45. Constantly dreaming about someone may indicate that they're actually missing or thinking about you a lot.
46. Cacophobia is the fear of ugliness.
47. A 12-year-old girl in Quebec once sued her father for grounding her from her grade six graduation trip, and won.
48. Studies show that people tend to pass over better-qualified, harder-working individuals in favor of apparent natural talent.
49. Forgiving others can help you to move on from the past and release yourself from negative emotions and thoughts.
50. Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
51. People who were born deaf still have some type of inner voice.
52. The best way to really appreciate someone is to imagine your life without them.
53. The swine flu outbreak in 1976 killed one person but, the vaccine for the swine flu killed 25.
54. Meditating can actually make you more observant â€“ If you do it six hours a day for three months, according to one study.
55. People who prefer gory horror films typically have low empathy, high sensation seeking, andâ€”among malesâ€”a strong bond with the killer.
56. When you buy gasoline, you might want to make your purchase at nightâ€”it will be cheaper.
57. To avoid bad bacteria in the shower, you should let it run for a while before you get in.
58. The average U.S. bra size is 34DD.
59. Most liquid laundry detergents are alive with living organisms that help to break down stains.
60. If you inhale a pea, it's possible for it to sprout and grow while in your lungs.
61. Yoghurt, got its name from the Turkish word 'yogurur', which means 'long life'.
62. A man once staged a kidnapping of himself in front of his wife just so that he could go out the whole night and party with his friends.
63. During pregnancy if the mother suffers organ damage, the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
64. The fear of the number 666 or things related to it is called hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia.
65. Nightclubs sometimes give away lollipops to people leaving so they will not be able to shout or cause a disturbance while sucking on them.
66. The creators of Grand Theft Auto actually paid for bad press, knowing activists would protest the game and give them more publicity.
67. Al Qaeda and other terrorists have a handbook on why brutal killings are "necessary" - the Management of Savagery.
68. i think my favorite feeling is laughing with someone and realizing half way through how much i enjoy them and their presence.
69. Within 5 minutes of waking up, 50% of your dream is forgotten and within 10 minutes, 90% of your dream will be gone
70. The most toxic person to be around is the one who complains about everything and appreciates nothing. Avoid these people at all costs.
71. Anger is in fact a form of positive energy and can be used as a powerful motivating force towards achieving your goals.
72. The more kids use online communication, the more anxious they will be in face-to-face interactions.
73. Happier people tend to be more gullible.
74. "Men in Black" is the highest-grossing action buddy comedy of all time.
75. Get this through that thick head of yours: Your femur is stronger than concrete.
76. Dont wish for it, work for it.
77. Children who watch a lot of TV at age 10 are 42% more likely to spend more than three hours a day watching TV as adults.
78. Studies have found that being a "bad boy" is no longer perceived as "cool."
79. Male stegosauruses had wide, ornamental back plates to impress females, while females had spiny, tall back plates to deter predators.
80. Men who post a lot of selfies are more likely to be psychopaths, according to research.
81. There's an actual term for taking advantage of typos made when entering a URL: 'typosquatting'.
82. The average 12 year old girl has seen about 77, 546 commercials.
83. Up until 1850, there were no left or right shoes, both were identical.
84. "Tittynope" is a word that means "a small quantity of something left over."
85. Left-handed people are banned from playing polo.
86. The youngest person to give birth was 5 years old in 1933.
87. The Doomsday Clock is set at three minutes to midnightâ€”the closest the clock has come to destruction since the Cold War in 1984.
88. A great relationship is about two things: First, appreciating the similarities and second, respecting the differences.
89. Never give up. Great things take time.
90. In 1672, an angry mob of Dutchmen killed and ate their prime minister.
91. A candle's flame is round and blue in zero gravity.
92. Kids with high self-control are much more likely to find employment as adults, spending 40% less time unemployed than undisciplined peers.
93. Not accounting for inflation, a person who smoked a pack a day for 51 years would spend $111,690 on cigarettes.
94. Only 5% of Instagram images are selfies.
95. The Cotard delusion is a mental illness that makes you believe you are dead.
96. Before completing a to-do list, napping will help you achieve your goals.
97. When you remember a past event, you are actually remembering the last time you remembered it, not the event itself.
98. The average man spends 5 months of his life shaving.
99. According to a new study, text messaging a stranger or a friend during surgery can reduce a patient's need for narcotics.
100. Blushing happens when veins in the face dilate, causing more blood to flow into your cheeks, producing a rosy complexion.
101. Almost everything you buy today (inflation included) is more expensive than it was five years ago.
102. Atheism is punishable by death in at least 13 countries.
103. Channing Tatum is dyslexic.
104. Nearly eight in 10 young adults now favor gay marriage.
105. Michael Keaton was originally cast to play Jack in Lost.
106. The current obesity epidemic in the U.S. is linked to 18 percent of all deaths for those ages 40-85.
107. Dead people can get goosebumps.
108. All babies see blurred images when they are young and can barely recognize people.
109. 85% of people have experienced a dream so real that they were not sure if it happened in real life or not.
110. Prehistoric dragonflies had 28 inches wide wingspans!
111. Goats are turned on by lesbian porn.
112. Boys are statistically more likely to have bad habits than girls.
113. There is actually a word for the day after tomorrow: Overmorrow
114. The most effective way to study is 30-50 minutes with a 10 minute break.
115. There would have been less number of cheaters if it was not for respect.
116. Studies have shown that the ethnicity of a suspect can affect the speed with which a police officer decides to shoot.
117. 'Your bra strap is showing'
no one can know that I, a teenage female, is wearing a bra
someone call Victoria cause her secret's out
118. There are agricultural people who live in Tanzania called the "Hehe."
119. The right testicle of most men is larger and sits above the left.
120. According to a study, waitresses who wear red lipstick get bigger tips.
121. It's possible to make your laptop screen invisible to everyone except those who use 3D glasses.
122. Charlie Sheen pays over $100,000/month in child support.
123. Psychologically, that "what if" feeling can literally be painful
124. During the filming of The Exorcist many actors were injured, the set burned down, and a priest was brought in many times to bless the set
125. The clitoris is actually composed of at least 18 distinct, functioning parts.
126. To have your picture taken by the first camera ever, you had to sit still for 8 hours.
127. Every 9.5 minutes, someone in the U.S. is infected with HIV.
128. Negaholics are people who become addicted to self-doubt and negativity. They find the bad in most things and are hardly ever satisfied.
129. It is estimated that in 5,000,000 years, men will be extinct because the Y chromosome will have weakened to the point of crumbling.
130. If one person in a relationship is obese, the other person is 37% more likely to become obese too.
132. For every extra day each week spent watching crime shows, people are 11% more likely to say they support the death penalty.
133. Radio code Wilco (as in Roger Wilco) is short for Will Comply.
134. Cocoa can actually reverse at least one aspect of memory loss associated with normal aging.
135. According to one study, distracted walking can be more dangerous than distracted driving.
136. Employees who sit near a window show greater interest in their work, stay on task, and report more loyalty to their company.
137. you never think that the last time is the last time. you think there will be more. you think you have forever, but you don't.
138. Somewhere, someone is having the best day of their life.
139. A great relationship is about two things: First, appreciating the similarities, and second, respecting the differences.
140. Ingesting a quart of soy sauce can send you into a coma or kill you, due to excess salt in the bloodstream.
141. A person can survive a fall of at least 20,000 feetâ€” falling just under 60,000 feet is survivable, in theory.
142. Just when you think you know people, they disappoint you in ways you never thought they could.
143. Try not to say anything negative about anyone for a week, month, or even a year, and watch what happens to your life
144. The people you spend time with influence your attitude, thoughts, and success more than you think!
145. Ancient myths theorize that our dreams are just blurred memories of either a past life or a look into our future
146. Iraq is the deadliest place to be a journalist.
147. In his teen years, Obama has been known to use marijuana and cocaine.
148. It would take a month of your time out of every year to read all the "terms and conditions" statements that you have accepted.
149. Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have.
150. In the 1930s, penicillin was so precious that it was re-extracted from the urine of patients to conserve every last bit of it.
151. Metathesiophobia - Fear of things and or people changing.
152. Psychopaths typically use too many "uhs" and "ums" while talking, in order to seem normal.
153. Referees are unconsciously biased in favor of players wearing red.
154. Many believe that birth marks are where you were killed in your last life
155. Using the silent treatment causes lower relationship satisfaction, less intimacy and poorer communication.
156. 7-Up, invented in 1920, contained lithium, the drug now commonly prescribed to sufferers of bipolar disorder.
157. A birth control chip has been made that works for 16 years and can be switched on or off wirelessly.
158. Females of this newly found millipede get around on some 750 legs, while the males crawl about on 562 limbs
159. Do you ever feel bad about not feeling bad about something you should feel bad about?
160. Many scientists believe that the female orgasm serves no biological purpose.
161. When single people join big crowds, their opinion gets transformed and changes into the same as the opinion of the crowd.
162. Joseph Stalin had webbed toes.
163. People who over think are more likely to successfully avoid dangerous situations
164. After consuming alcohol, our perceptions change to make people appear more attractive. So yes, "beer goggles" are real.
165. A new porn video is produced every 39 minutes.
166. One Alcoholic drink a day can reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes by up to 30 percent
167. 3:44 A.M. is the most common time to wake up in the middle of the night.
168. 70% of people choose to keep things to themselves to avoid being judged by others.
169. Marijuana smokers are less likely to suffer from obesity & diseases caused by stress.
170. The average person experiences about 3,000 thoughts a day.
171. Studies show that regular use of marijuana in adolescents is associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs.
172. Dysania is the state of finding it really difficult to get out of bed in the morning.
173. 'Emo Diversity' '“ a life containing a balance of different emotions '“ is good for you.
174. A man who was once lost in the woods chopped down some power lines so that workers would have to come and rescue him.
175. Levi Strauss never wore his own jeans.
176. You don't really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.
177. 14 squirrels were arrested and detained by Iran for espionage in 2007.
178. 40% of people would not go on second date with someone who tipped less than 15% at dinner.
179. If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
180. The quietest people tend to have the loudest minds.
181. The officer who arrested Anne Frank and her family bought her diary when it was published to see if she had mentioned him.
182. In the UK, accents change noticeably about every 25 miles.
183. If you sneeze intensely enough, it is possible to fracture a leg
184. Imagination helps kids cope with pain.
185. Having at one " Lazy day " per week can help reduce stress, high blood pressure and stroke.
186. In older people, memory is best early in the morning and then declines during the late afternoon.
187. If you inhale a pea, it can sprout and grow in your lungs.
188. Crafting eases stress and increases happiness.
189. When crying for help, call out specific people (eg. "you with the red shirt!"). It makes people more likely to act.
190. Admitting you made a mistake will earn you respect and speed up the fixing process. Having an ego solves nothing.
191. If your TV is smaller than 75 inches and you normally sit 10 feet away, 4K resolution is useless.
192. To test if a battery is still good or not, drop it â€” the higher it bounces, the lower the charge.
193. Michael Caine bought a Rolls-Royes before he could drive.
194. The word "queue" is pronounced the same way when the last 4 letters are removed.
195. Adding "gif" before the word "Youtube" in the URL allows you to create your own gif with the video.
196. Repeatedly hitting something until you get it to work is actually called 'percussive maintenance.'
197. Some ants bake their own bread.
198. Atychiphobia is the fear of failure.
199. The majority of Vietnamese people have the last names Nguyen (46%) or Tran (13%).
200. Some people have a "natural alarm clock" that allows them to wake up when they want. This is caused by a stress hormone.
201. People spend more on things that are "cute."
202. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
203. Everyone has a song in their playlist which they always skip, but never delete.
204. Workers who feel emotionally attached to and identify with their work have better psychological well-being, a study reports.
205. Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people!
206. Using a hand dryer will increase the bacteria on your hands by up to 255% because it blows out bacteria already living in the environment.
207. When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
208. People with stronger friendships have the greater ability to communicate strictly through facial expressions.
209. What you wear has an effect on how you behave.
210. Before you "assume" try this method called "ask"
211. 'Zoodles' are noodles made out of zucchini.
212. A baby is born on its predicted due date just 4% of the time.
213. Any friendship that exceeds the 7 yr mark is more likely to last an entire lifetime.
214. A group of barracudas is called a battery.
215. There is an extinct genus of ape, Gigantopithecus blacki, which stood up to 3 metres tall, weighed as much as 540 kg
216. Onychophagist is a word that best describes a person who bites their nails.
217. A group of elk is called a gang.
218. Using background singers in a song increases its chances of reaching the top of the charts, according to a study.
219. Each 5 m.p.h. you drive over 60 m.p.h. is like paying an additional $.10 a gallon for gas.
220. The CIA created a project called 'Project MK-ULTRA' in which they experimented with LSD to wipe the memories of retiring CIA agents.
221. Attempting to convince parents to vaccinate their children actually decreases the number of parents who vaccinate, according to a study.
222. There are no proven scientific benefits to drinking kombucha.
223. Left-handers are more prone to certain diseases, such as dyslexia, but they are also more likely to be geniuses.
224. The average person has three to five best friends, and usually hates one person in their social group.
225. People show less tolerance toward those who are referred to as "the mentally ill" than those referred to as "people with mental illness."
226. Thai people will type "555" instead of "Hahaha" in text messages because the number 5 is pronounced "Ha."
227. A group of raccoons is called a "gaze."
228. Alpacas can die of loneliness. When bought they always need to be bought in pairs.
229. People who are lying blink excessively, around 60-80 times per minute.
230. "keep it 100" = The ability to apply honesty, standing behind ones statement with actions of obedience and high discipline.
231. If you accidentally close a tab, CTRL + SHIFT + T reopens it.
232. Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present and I have the power to make it so.
233. Flex any muscle for 60 seconds to get rid of an unwanted erection
234. Looking at beautiful paintings can ease physical pain.
235. Stop doubting yourself, work hard, and make it happen.
236. Want to burn 150 calories this hour? Bang your head against a wall.
237. A quarter has 119 grooves on its edge, a dime has one less groove.
238. The $ is a combination of the letters P and S, PS being the abbreviation for pesos, the principal coin in circulation in the US until 1794
239. One gram of king cobra venom can kill 150 people.
240. Photoshop was invented to create the liquid metal effects in "Terminator 2: Judgment Day."
241. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation.
242. Magic mushrooms (psilocybin) can make you permanently more creative, curious and inquisitive.
243. 60,000 plastic bags are used in the U.S. every five seconds.
244. Only 60 percent of men claim to have masturbated in the previous year.
245. Single-malt scotch means that it comes from one distillery, not one barrel. Blends can have up to 40 different distilleries.
246. Though it may take time for a shy person to make friends, once they do, their friendships tend to be more meaningful & last longer.
247. The opposite of dï¿½jï¿½ vu is jamais vu - being unfamiliar with something which should be very familiar.
248. Wearing heels can make your pelvis arch unnaturally which causes a decrease in the intensity of orgasms.
249. 90% of people laugh even harder when they try to explain why they are laughing.
250. Cure for headaches :
Take a lime, cut it in half, and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.
251. People who feel threatened or anxious are more likely to cheat if given the chance.
252. If you arrange the first letters of each of the main character's names in "Inception" -- You would get DREAMS.
253. Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia is the fear of the number 666.
254. If a person touched another one while in need, he/she is 90% of the time more likely to get help.
255. Studies show that to help quit smoking, going to a sauna a few days in a row helps sweat out the nicotine, easing the addiction.
256. You can hire an "evil birthday clown" to stalk your child around for a week.
257. By the age of 60, most people will have lost about half their taste buds.
258. The phrase 'going commando' originated in the Vietnam War. In humid jungles, wearing undergarments increased the risk of fungal infections.
259. Smiling is contagious.
260. Spotify pays 70% of its revenue out to artists and rights holders, while Tidal pays 75%â€”a small difference.
261. A can of spam is opened every 4 seconds
262. Castoreum: Beaver anal juice, castoreum, is most commonly found as a flavor enhancer in raspberry products.
263. The average person blinks up to 28,800 times per day.
264. The average person has 3 to 5 best friends, and usually hates one person in their social group.
265. According to ancient magic, turning your bare bottom towards danger will work as a protection spell.
266. The earliest known dildo is estimated to be 28,000 years old.
267. Cleaning can help depression.
268. The name "Kanye" means "The Only One" in Swahili.
269. Today, curse words no longer have literal meaning, but are used for emotional expression.
270. When life knocks me down, instead of getting back up, I usually lie there and take a nap.
271. The "Original Thought Theory" states that anything anyone can ever say, has already been said by someone else.
272. For each extra hour someone spends sitting daily, their overall risk of dying increases by 11 percent.
273. An average person visits the toilet 2,500 times a year. About 6-8 times a day.
274. Bats have legs that are so weak, they may break if they walk.
275. "Negaholics" are people who become addicted to self-doubt and negativity. They find the bad in most things and are hardly ever satisfied.
276. Twin popsicles were created during the Great Depression so that two children could share a treat for just a nickel.
277. Eggs have an amino acid called cysteine, which can help cure hangovers.
278. Pee can be used to soften hands and feet.
279. Need help studying? Study for 30-50 minutes, then take a 10 minute break. Repeat for success.
280. ever see an attractive person and ur just like dam bby u can fill my caudate nucleus with dopamine any time of day
281. If you use Spotify on your computer, put "spotify:app:visualizer" in the search box and an interactive visualizer will appear.
282. A hand dryer can increase the amount of bacteria on your hands by up to 255%.
283. Left-handed people have an excellent ability to multi-task
284. Throughout the entire run of TV show "Parks & Recreation," Jerry screws up 95 times.
285. People who have the ability to forgive others are generally happier and have a longer life expectancy
286. Cheating is a choice, not a mistake.
287. At weddings, the bride normally stands to the left of the groom so that his sword hand is free to defend against other suitors.
288. Loneliness can be as contagious as the flu.
289. The sentence "A nut for a jar of tuna." is the same when read backwards.
290. The normal static electricty shock that zaps your finger when you touch a doorknob is usually between 10,000 and 30,000 volts.
291. 3-year-olds who are exposed to more TV have an increased risk of aggressive behavior.
292. After two weeks of wear a pair of jeans will have grown a 1,000-strong colony of bacteria on the front, 1,500-2,500 on the back and 10,000 on the crotch.
293. Females with an " A " in their first name are said to be more beautiful, intelligent and live longer.
294. The first three episodes of the TV show "Empire" spawned 46 trending topics on Twitter.
295. Babies are dreamless for the first few years of life.
296. The people who make you angry tend to also be the individuals who urge you to calm down.
297. The average NFL game features only 10 minutes and 43 seconds of action - The rest are commercials, replays and commentary.
298. "Bandz a make her dance" = This stack of singles held together by a rubber band will make that stripper give me lap dance.
299. The average adult eats 92% of what is on their dinner plate.
300. People who feel old have a 41% higher mortality risk than people who feel young.
301. On average, an arm and a leg are worth $323,099 in the U.S.
302. In the US, people can be rejected from joining the police force if they are too intelligent.
303. Why do they call it "The mall"? Instead of going to one store, you go to "them all". Them all = The Mall. Clever.
304. Atelophobia is a condition that causes people to over think and obsess over the thought of not being good enough.
305. A menu item that has a lot of rhythmic syllables in its name sounds tastier than one with a short name.
306. According to a new study, addictions never fully go away.
307. Girls who have high trust with their fathers, also tend to have high trust with their boyfriends.
308. Dancing increases happiness.
309. A baby alpaca is called a cria.
310. Tickling serves no other purpose except bonding and creating a closer relationship between two people.
311. UPS drivers that go 25 years without an accident get a bomber jacket, a special patch, and are inducted into the UPS 'Circle of Honor.'
312. Right-handed people live, on average, 9 years longer than left-handed people
313. Halitophobia is the fear of bad breath.
314. The least productive day of the week is Friday.
315. When you fart, it can cause a fire.
316. No one who was born blind has ever developed schizophrenia.
317. Clinomania is a psychological condition in which causes a person to have an overwhelming desire to stay in bed all day.
318. 60% of people have an unlimited text message plan with no one to text on a regular basis.
319. Cocoa and cacao are the exact same thing.
320. Using your non-dominant hand for mundane tasks (eating cereal, opening doors, etc.) for two weeks can improve your self-control.
321. Eminem repeated the 9th grade three times before dropping out of school.
322. The most profitable area of a store is the checkout line.
323. The cab driver in the opening credits of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" is Quincy Jones.
324. Attractive people are more likely to be happier.
325. Ironically, the people you meet by accident are often the ones who become an important part of your life.
326. A 1999 UK study found that 3,000 people were hospitalized after tripping over laundry baskets.
327. Coldstone employees are supposed to sing when you tip them.
328. During WW2, the Japanese government had a national policy to receive Jewish refugees. Even Hideki Tojo rejected Nazi protests to this policy
329. In the public U.K. bathrooms, 92% of baby changing tables tested positive for cocaine.
330. During pregnancy if mother suffers organ damage, the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
331. 60% (50 of 83) of the restaurants that appeared on Kitchen Nightmares have been sold or shutdown.
332. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
333. Atheophobia is the fear or hatred of atheists or atheism.
334. Mike Tyson had been arrested 38 times by the time he turned 13.
335. Staying awake for 2 weeks straight can kill you.
336. It's better to know and be disappointed, than to never know and always wonder.
337. The female opossum has 13 nipples.
338. Talking to an old friend makes you realize how much your life has changed.
339. Straight A students have a higher risk of being bi-polar.
340. Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.
341. Breastfeeding a baby may reduce a woman's risk of developing Alzheimer's disease by 22%, a study says.
342. "Escapism" is the use of exciting activities to detach from an average life.
343. The more pictures you take during an event or moment, the less you remember it.
344. Being lazy is genetic.
345. Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.
346. 97 percent of dieters regain the weight they lost and then some within three years.
347. At least 38 men who have taken Viagra have gone blind.
348. Spicy Thai dishes release mood-lifting endorphins when we consume them.
349. There's a lesson hidden in everything. You just have to find it.
350. The typical lead pencil can draw a line that is thirty five miles long
351. 35% of the people using personal ads for dating are already married.
352. The cattle egret perches on cattle and eats bugs that the cattle kick out of the ground.
353. If someone presses all of the buttons on an elevator, you can avoid stopping on each floor by pressing each button again twice
354. Depression causes people to lie to themselves. Placing them further into denial and less likely to face their issues.
355. Anger is actually a form of positive energy and can be used as powerful motivating force towards achieving your goals.
356. People can remember about 30% more information when doodling in a class.
357. Before alarm clocks, there were professional 'knocker-uppers'. People who would go around and knock on your door until you woke up.
358. People at a normal weight who believe they are fat have a much greater risk of becoming obese later in life.
359. You can call the Hunger Games hotline (404) 698-2903, and actually participate in the game!
360. The nicest people tend to often be the ones who have been mistreated the most.
361. As you get older, your lips get thinner.
362. Stress makes you fat.
363. A Craigslist study found that 15 U.S. states have the most "Missed Connections" at WalMart.
364. Stan Lee says that if he could have one superpower, it would be luck.
365. Contagious yawning, it turns out, is yet another feature we share in common with many species of primates
366. During WWII, Nazi soldiers were fed massive quantities of methamphetamine for increased alertness and endurance.
367. Molly, while defined as pure MDMA powder, is almost always mixed with unknown, dangerous chemicals.
368. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
369. A hard working adult sweats up to 4 gallons per day.
370. The qualities men want most in a daughterâ€”intelligent, strong, and principledâ€”are not really qualities they want in a wife, a survey found.
371. A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.
372. The U.S. State Department has a team that is dedicated to fighting ISIS using social media.
373. Be positive, patient and persistent.
374. Your age doesn't define your maturity, your grades don't define your intellect, and rumors don't define who you are.
375. Think a little less, live a little more.
376. If you put someone on a pedestal they have no choice but to look down on you.
377. Swearing reduces pain.
378. A study found that those who go out alone and those who go out in a group have the same amount of fun.
379. Saunas are responsible for killing 25 people each year.
380. Every thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
381. According to one study, a first-time drunk-driving offender has on average driven drunk more than 80 times before being arrested.
382. A survey revealed that 93 percent of people prefer someone who's bad in the kitchen to someone who's bad in the bed.
383. People are generally quicker to judge others faults, than to point out their own.
384. Stalin as in Joseph Stalin, means "man of steel."
385. When non-religious people think about their own death, they unconsciously grow more receptive to religious belief, according to research.
386. Girls learn to talk and read quicker than boys and use more complex vocabulary.
387. Letting go is hard but sometimes holding on is harder.
388. Being taller may lengthen your life.
389. People who stay up late tend to exhibit narcissism, according to a study.
390. While online dating, you can spot a liar by their short profiles, little use of the pronoun "I," and aversion to talking about their looks.
391. Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them.
392. The US is paying benefits to two remaining children of civil war veterans: $876 per year.
393. According to researchers, couples that are either too similar or too different are not likely to last very long.
394. Pain has the ability to change the way a person looks at and deals with their everyday life.
395. Being hungry causes serotonin levels to drop, causing a bunch of uncontrollable emotions such as anxiety, stress, anger and sadness.
396. Gephyrophobia is the fear of bridges.
397. If caught in a burning building, get low. The breathable air will be near the floor.
398. On average, men rank humor, intelligence, and niceness ahead of physical appearance.
399. When an intoxicated person is blabbering, 60% of whatever he/she says is true.
400. Black holes aren't black.
401. "Horripilation" is another word for getting goosebumps.
402. Before you give up, think about why you held on for so long.
403. A study revealed that about 33% of married couples said they had been financially deceived by their partner.
404. One cubic centimeter of air contains almost 30,000,000,000,000,000,000 molecules.
405. People who stay up late tend to be risk-takers.
406. Time changes everyone.
407. Conservatives are happier than liberals.
408. Never get too attached to someone unless they feel the same towards you. One sided expressions actually destroy you mentally.
409. The theme song to Looney Tunes is called "The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down."
410. The most played song on Spotify is 'Wake Me Up' by Avicii.
411. Loofahs are supposed to be replaced about every 4 weeks because their texture holds on to bacteria.
412. Violent societies have more left-handed people, most likely because lefties tend to have the advantage in fights.
413. Be someone who makes someone else look forward to tomorrow.
414. Depend on yourself, never on others.
415. In a study, 33% of people who hallucinated on psilocybin (mushrooms) reported it as the single most spiritual moment in their lives.
416. Traces of cocaine can be found on nearly 97% of all U.S dollar bills in circulation.
417. The eldest children in families tend to develop higher IQs than their siblings.
418. 60% of NBA players are broke within five years of retiring from the game.
419. A middle finger emoji would be perfect.
420. A dime has 118 ridges around the edge; a quarter has 119.
421. Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence, and face your future without fear.
422. According to a study, the most informed consumers usually buy generic products instead of brand-name.
423. 'Dedication makes champions out of people.'
424. You can buy land on eBay.
425. Men that use the word '˜whom' in their online dating profiles receive a 31% increase in responses, according to a study.
426. There are colonies of tiny mites living on your face, feasting on the oil that comes out of your pores.
427. There are 4 types of drunks: Nice drunks, mean drunks, introverts that turn extroverted when drunk, and drunks who retain mental faculties.
428. "I've never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question." - Mr Spock.
429. Keeping your bedroom as dark as possible can help you deal with mood swings and or feeling sadness for no apparent reason.
430. When male and female wolves mate usually stay together for life -- They are devoted parents and maintain sophisticated family ties.
431. Sometimes you miss the memories, not the person.
432. There is exactly one known remaining Jew in Afghanistan â€“ He sells kebabs.
433. Respect blind people. Why? Because they judge others by their personality, not by their looks.
434. Girls who have high trust with their Fathers, also have high trust with their Boyfriends.
435. Overprotective parents raise the best liars.
436. Kids are more likely to trust attractive adults.
437. If you can't imagine dropping the mic after the final sentence in your essay, your conclusion needs to be stronger.
438. Emetophilia is a fetish for watching people throw up.
439. Kids who try to act cool in early adolescence are more likely to have issues with drugs and alcohol later in life.
440. Several studies have proven that opposites do not attract â€” most couples have more in common than they do differences.
441. Studies have found that smiling is 69% more attractive than wearing makeup.
442. An ugly personality can easily destroy a pretty face.
443. An average man will spend 145 days of his life shaving.
444. Even if I spend the whole day with you, I miss you the second you leave.
445. About 1 in 100 breast cancer patients are men.
446. 13.3% of males and 6.7% of females misrepresent their relationship status online, according to a study.
447. After 16 seasons, none of '˜The Bachelor' winning couples are married today.
448. The use of drugs being quite recent suggests that intelligent people use more drugs more frequently than less intelligent ones.
449. Pee has been used to make gunpowder.
450. Very private people have mastered the art of telling you little about themselves but doing it in such a way you think you know a lot.
451. Studies have found that over-spending during the holidays leads to depression.
452. The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited or erased; it can only be accepted.
453. The number of original pop songs that can be made is finiteâ€”approximately 27 with 269 zeros after it, or 2.7 x 10^(270).
454. Never expect, never assume, never ask, and never demand. Just let it be. If it is meant to be, it will happen.
455. The slanted line "/" that divides dates, fractions, choices, etc. is called a virgule.
456. Hummer drivers get almost five times as many tickets as the U.S. national average for all vehicles, according to a study.
457. A study found that NBA players' accuracy from unfairly awarded free throws is unusually low compared to free throws awarded for real fouls.
458. An 'earworm' is a song that gets stuck in your head.
459. Thanks to the people that walked in to my life and made it better and thanks to the ones who walked out and made it amazing.
460. The U.S. House of Representatives has an official mace that can be used to threaten unruly congressmen.
461. Crying releases extra stress hormones, which is why you feel better after doing so.
462. No matter how strong of a person you are, there's always someone who can make you weak
463. According to some old myths, birth marks shows where you got killed in your last life
464. People will not always tell you how they feel, but they will show you. Pay attention.
465. Generally, people who get married are no more satisfied after marriage than they were prior to it.
466. 90% of all restaurants fail during their first year of operation.
467. Mr. Rogers was an excellent pianist and wrote all of the songs on his show.
468. Bill Murray likes to play kickball and karaoke with random people.
469. The Q in Q-tips stands for quality. They were originally called Baby Gays.
470. A group of coyotes is called a band.
471. Studies show that the walking through a doorway causes memory lapses, which is why we walk into another room, only to forget why we did.
472. When you go to a restaurant and see rice in the salt shakers, its to keep the salt dry and prevent it from clumping together.
473. Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.
474. For runway models, the average annual wage is only $26,600 a year.
475. All I can do is blame myself for not being good enough.
476. People are generally more honest when physically tired. This is why people confess things during late night conversations.
477. Confidence is not '˜they will like me'. Confidence is '˜I'll be fine if they don't' '” things everyone should know
478. Beautiful people tend to have greater intelligence than those who are ugly, especially if they are males.
479. Someone has developed a self-help method for controlling depression that involves constricting your anus 100 times per day.
480. Don't listen to what people say, watch what they do.
481. Making mistakes is something everyone does. Learning from them is not.
482. 30 years today it will be 1/23/45 (For countries who display the month first)
483. The average person who lives to be 75 will have spent six years dreaming.
484. Cannibalism has been observed in over 1,500 species.
485. Bomb Voyage, a villain in "The Incredibles," was initially named Bomb Perignon, but the makers of Dom Perignon refused to give legal rights.
486. Harder to get, harder to forget.
487. Taking a shower during a lightning storm is not recommended â€“ A lightning strike can be conducted from many miles away through a water pipe.
488. Snooki collects rocks and coasters from restaurants.
489. The term 'smoking' wasn't established until the late seventeenth century. Before then, it was often referred to as 'Dry Drunkenness.
490. If you lend someone $20 and you never see them again, it was worth the $20.
491. In 2007, a married couple divorced after realizing they were cheating on each other in an online chatroom, with each other.
492. Your age doesn't define your maturity, your grades don't define your intelligence, and rumors don't define who you are.
493. Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel.
494. Some of them will throw dirt on you so they can say they found dirt on you.
495. According to research, people who lose their jobs are less willing to trust others for up to a decade after being laid-off.
496. Depressed people tend to speak with longer pauses and fragmented sentences.
497. There is a little shrine on the side of the road in LA where a drunk Harry Styles barfed.
498. People think differently of you based upon how you pronounce words like "vase," "niche," and "foyer."
499. The hardest decision is whether to "walk away" or "try harder."
500. People at the same level of attractiveness are more likely to end up together.
501. Every time you look back, you just missed an opportunity that lies ahead.
502. Take a second to be thankful for everything in your life.
503. Mothers who are stressed during late pregnancy are more likely to have children with lower IQs.
504. Ironically, the word "verb" is a noun.
505. Twitter and Tumblr are ranked highest among social media sites linked to Insomnia.
506. Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
507. An entire lake was drained by accidentally drilling into an underground salt mine pulling full size container ships into the hole.
508. When glass breaks, the cracks move at speeds of up to 3,000 miles per hour.
509. Lily Allen and Sam Smith are third cousins.
510. The first owner of the Marlboro company died of lung cancer.
511. I've been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look?
512. Deep think gifs the same time. I have been a while. I have been a while. I have been
513. Seaweed can grow up to 12 inches per day.
514. Lil Wayne was just 15 when he had his first kid.
515. Clothes â€“ What we wear affects how we behave.
516. Easily distracted people are more creative.
517. A group of vultures is called a wake, committee, venue, kettle, or volt.
518. Most voters tend to vote for the candidate with the lower sounding voice.
519. The G-spot was almost called "the Whipple Tickle" after professor Beverly Whipple who coined the term.
520. 73% of people spend their nights remembering past conversations, imagining what they should have said instead.
521. Feeling down? Take a shower. Feeling clean helps boost your self-esteem.
522. One in every five teenage girls will become pregnant during high school.
523. On average, a couple will date for 42 months before they get married
524. People have been saying "um" as early as 1469 AD.
525. At a restaurant? wash your hands after ordering. The menu is generally the dirtiest thing you can touch!
526. People are more likely to tilt their heads to the right when kissing instead of the left. It just feels nicer.
527. Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.
528. A person usually makes a lot of hand gestures when telling a true story. When telling a lie a person's hands will stay noticeably still.
529. Walt Jr. never encountered Jessie in all 62 episodes of Breaking Bad.
530. Deipnophobia is the fear of Dining or Dinner Conversations
531. The Jonah complex is the fear of success which prevents self-actualization.
532. The highest paid female CEO in the US, Martine Rothblatt, was born a male.
533. Giving children constant and undue praise for their every accomplishment may make them into narcissists, according to a study.
534. There are 47 people named "Lol" in the U.S.
535. You can make a bruise disappear by putting a cotton ball soaked in vinegar on it.
536. Cockroaches can run on two legs, and that they can reach speeds of almost five feet per second.
537. Schizophrenics are much less likely to recognize the sound of their own voice than completely sane people.
538. One day, someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else.
539. Ants can lift 50 times their own weight
540. Creative people tell more and better lies than people who are less creative.
541. Each year, at least one person gets shot by a dog.
542. 26 percent of retweets are incited by a request to retweet.
543. The man who threatened Trey Parker and Matt Stone for depicting Mohammed was sentenced to 25 years in federal prison.
544. Pairing important information with a dirty thought will help you remember the information better.
545. Left-handed people are more likely to be autistic or geniuses than right-handed people.
546. One out of every ten men are psychopaths.
547. 12% of all people who ever lived are alive today.
548. Studies have shown that people are more likely to comply with a random request if you speak into their right ear.
549. The FBI has a Twitter slang dictionary.
550. Sound waves can be used to make objects levitate.
551. During a Civil War battle, both armies completely stopped to watch two soldiers fight to the death.
552. Pi has been studied for over 4,000 years.
553. Sweden has more telephones per capita than any country on earth.
554. Psychological Fact: Some feelings never really go away, we just tend to avoid and ignore them.
555. 59% of brands have presences on Instagram, up 9% from Q4 2012
556. Magnum condoms are designed for most men to fit into so that most purchases include an ego boost.
557. Stay real, stay loyal, or stay away.
558. When threatened, ferrets will do a cute little dance to put their prey into a trance.
559. The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
560. Most of the problems in your life are due to two reasons: you act without thinking, or think without acting.
561. No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive.
562. The only people you should try to get even with are those that have helped you.
563. The average company saves over $7,000 for each employee suggestion that is enacted.
564. In-N-Out store managers make at least 100 grand a year, including 401k and full benefits.
565. According to a survey, as much as 99% of people prefer deleting the entire password when they just mess up one letter.
566. Most of the things you instinctively do to relieve stress don't work.
567. Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had.
568. People who multitask are actually much less productive, though, they feel more emotionally satisfied with the amount of work done.
569. On your 18th birthday, you are arguably over 48 years old because your egg was formed in your mother when she was a developing fetus.
570. According to one study, 27 percent of people look at every poop they take.
571. The average drinker suffers 8 to 12 hangovers per year
572. About 42% of men said they are ready to make a relationship official after a couple good dates, according to a survey.
573. "Police police police police police police police police" is an actual sentence, since "police" is both a noun and a verb.
574. In the original "Nightmare on Elm Street," Freddy Krueger gets less than seven minutes of screen time.
575. A man named Charles Osborne, had the hiccups for 68 years.
576. Waiting is linked to depression. Time spent waiting for something that may never happen can be mentally painful.
577. Printer ink costs over seven times more than Dom Perignon vintage champagne per millilitre.
578. The average person laughs 13 times a day.
579. Before 'geek,' 'nerd,' 'dork,'etc, the proper terms for these same ragamuffins were 'Dewdroppers,''Waldos,' and 'Slackers.'
580. Tears have different types of chemical compositions depending on the emotions you feel.
581. It takes about 3,000 folds to wear out a dollar bill.
582. There's a lake named Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg, located near Webster, Massachusetts.
583. Teenagers = Treated like children but expected to act like adults
584. Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.
585. The more a child practices an instrument, the better they are at paying attention, managing anxiety, and controlling their emotions.
586. "Worrying is a waste of time."
587. Armpits can contain up to 1,000,000 bacteria per square centimeter.
588. An adult white rhino can poop as much as 50 pounds per day.
589. Positive events, such as graduating, getting married and a new job often lead to depression.
590. You mostly breathe from only one nostril at a time.
591. There are mites that live on your face.
592. One of the best ways to measure people is to watch the way they behave when something free is offered.
593. Stan Lee created Iron Man because he thought no one would like him.
594. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigleys gum!
595. It is estimated that every hour, a future famous person is born.
596. The bottom of your heel alone has 80 different species of bacteria living on it.
597. Depressed people dream up to three times as much as non-depressed people.
598. Black widow venom is only lethal in 5 percent of cases when the victim receives no antivenom.
599. Never give up on something you really want.
600. UPS drivers that go 25 years without an accident get a bomber jacket, a special patch, and are inducted into the UPS Ã’Circle of Honor.Ã“
601. Kids today are less physically fit overall and cannot run as far or as fast as their parents could at their age.
602. We are more likely to believe people with simple names, as opposed to others with complicated names.
603. For one day in 2008 there was an app in the App Store that cost $999.99 USD and did nothing. 8 people bought it.
604. A 'moment' technically means 90 seconds.
605. Some studies suggest that using sarcasm can significantly improve your IQ
606. Not being able to control your negative thoughts is also a warning sign of depression.
607. Between 44 and 58% of people over the age of six have one soda a day.
608. In the US, black teenage boys are 21 times more likely to be killed by police than their white peers, according to a study.
609. People who are easily embarrassed tend to be more trustworthy and generous.
610. Fetuses can have erections.
611. In many countries you need to pay annually for a TV licence to be able to watch TV.
612. Alcohol kills 2.5M people per year.
613. Among young adults, men masturbate an average of 12 times a month, while females maturbate an average of 5 times a month.
614. Viruses can get viruses.
615. The average wait time at McDonalds is 90 seconds.
616. "Anuptaphobia" is the fear of staying single.
617. Girls who trust their fathers to tend to have better communication and longer relationships with their boyfriends.
618. People who eat low or non-fat dairy products at least twice a day are 37% less likely to become obese.
619. Despite the optical illusion, the Gateway Arch in St. Louis is exactly as wide (630 feet) as it is tall.
620. Children ages 5 to 16 spend an average of six and a half hours a day in front of a screen today compared with around three hours in 1995.
621. The average U.S. commuter wastes $713 annually on gasoline while sitting in traffic.
622. Talking to your mom has the same effect as a hug and can help reduce stress levels. :)
623. Do not feel anger towards one another. For those that have angry thoughts, not one single wholesome dharma can manifest itself.
624. 255 people are born every minute, according to UNICEF.
625. Out of every 100,000, 204 prostitutes murdered by their clients annually in the U.S.
626. Never lie to someone that trusts you.
627. Higher intelligence is actually associated with worrying too much â€“ People who overthink tend to have higher IQs.
628. The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about
629. Professional porn actors are actually 80 percent less likely to have an STD than members of the public of the same age.
630. People who trust their gut feelings are more likely to correctly predict the future.
631. Adults who go to church at least once a week are 4 times more likely to be virgins than those who visit less often.
632. None of the Beach Boys actually surfed except for Dennis who died drowning.
633. Don't believe everything you hear. There are always three sides to a story: yours, theirs and the truth.
634. Cracking your knuckles does not hurt your bones or cause arthritis, the sound you hear is just gas bubbles bursting.
635. More time in bed is scientifically linked to loneliness.
636. Sometimes you need to be alone, in order to find out who you really are and what you really want
637. The most common band name is "Bliss."
638. Holding your breath and swallowing 3 times will help prevent hiccups.
639. The C10H15N in the title sequence of Breaking Bad is the chemical formula for methamphetamine.
640. The official motto of the CIA is "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."
641. Don't let your dreams be killed by someone who has killed their own.
642. On average, a 4-year-old child asks 437 questions a day
643. "Stresscentric" is a slang term that best describes a person whose life seems to always be filled with stress.
644. The Pumpkin Spice flavor can be composed of more than 300 elements, depending on where you get it from'”but pumpkin isn't one of them.
645. Clinomania is the excessive desire to stay in bed all day.
646. More than 6,000 people with pillow-related injuries check into U.S. emergency rooms every year.
647. Pubic lice are going extinct because their natural habitats are being destroyed.
648. The best and worst experiences in life are likely to involve interactions with other people, not individual accomplishments.
649. Witzelsucht is a mental disorder that causes the sufferer to compulsively make inappropriate puns or jokes and tell pointless stories.
650. "Anhedonia" is when you cannot find joy in the things that usually bring you joy.
651. Depressed people age faster.
652. The distance between cities are actually the distances between city halls.
653. Pressing 4, 2,3,1 in order in a vending machine can sometimes give you a free drink.
654. Have you ever wanted to meet yourself?
655. Tall people are more likely to develop cancer -- for every 4 inches above 5 feet, your risk increases 16%.
656. If your name is easy to pronounce, people will favor you more.
657. Hakuna Matata is a Swahili phrase that literally translates to "There are no worries.
658. Syngenesophobia is the fear of relatives.
659. The word "typewriter" can be typed using only the top row of a keyboard.
660. Up until 2005, 22 states allowed children to be executed under the Death Penalty.
661. To convert Celsius to Farenheit, double the Celsius number and add 28.
662. Smoking can make you twice as likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
663. Never lie to someone who trusts you, and never trust someone who lies to you.
664. Someone who constantly feels to need to tell everyone how exciting their life is through social media likely does not have an exciting life.
665. 3% of children are products of cheating.
666. The average person has three, four or five best friends,
667. Every cell in our skeleton is replaced every 7 years.
668. Every 10-13 seconds, a couple gets divorced.
669. Babies can understand each other's moods at 5 months of age.
670. Mentally talking to yourself during tasks is actually a good way to keep yourself focused.â€
671. As you breathe right now, another person takes his last. We suggest you to stop complaining, and learn to live your life with what you have.
672. Lypophrenia: A vague feeling of sadness seemingly without cause. This often occurs when a person misses someone.
673. People who drink domestic beer tend to be traditional and are most likely to be looking for marriage, according to a dating survey.
674. The Two-Minute Rule: If you see something that needs doing, and it can be completed within two minutes, do it immediately.
675. One of the earliest, precisely dated events is two guys getting drunk on October 22, 2137BC.
676. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you.
677. Being in a committed relationship can help relieve stress.
678. Ironically, the people who ignore you now will somehow need you later.
679. From 1979 to 1992 Soviets drilled a super deep bore that reached 40,230 ft (12,262m) just to see how deep they could drill.
680. The original meaning of the word "silly" is "blessed"
681. Dr. Awkward spelled backwards is "Dr. Awkward."
682. A guy from a Canadian Island has sent over 4,000 messages in a bottle and has received over 3,000 responses from people all over the world.
683. You can get a quesarito at Chipotle â€“ a burrito wrapped in a quesadilla.
684. Iggy Azalea would go to strip clubs at age 13.
685. An estimated 30 to 40% of our daily speech is devoted to talking about ourselves.
686. When the bikini was introduced, no models were willing to wear such revealing swimwear, so the designer had to hire a stripper to model it.
687. Barn owls glow in the dark!
688. The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.
689. WarHeads Sour Spray is only 0.6 less acidic than battery acid.
690. An idiot is technically someone with an IQ of 0-25, while an imbecile is someone with an IQ of 26-50.
691. The sentence "Are you as bored as I am?" can be said backwards and still make sense.
692. Telling someone how you feel is honestly the hardest thing ever.
693. In the 1300s the word "swive" was equivalent to the word "f*ck."
694. A grown man hunted down and attacked a child who killed him several times in Call of Duty.
695. The dildo was invented about 15,000 years before the wheel.
696. Always remember who was there for you when no one else was.
697. Redheads typically take longer to go gray.
698. A duel between three people is called a truel.
699. By the time you graduate high school, you will have spent about 19,000 hours of your life at school.
700. The sales of Lucky Strike cigarettes have nearly doubled since "Mad Men" went on the air.
701. A group of crows is called a 'murder.' This name came about because a group of crows will sometimes kill a dying crow.
702. When babies in the womb are seen sucking their thumb, they are sucking their right thumb 90% of the time.
703. Never blame anyone in your life. Good people bring you happiness, bad people being you experience.
704. "The Sims" was originally designed as an architecture simulation alone.
705. Seth MacFarlane, creator of Family Guy, confirmed that Stewie is in fact gay.
706. Vicks inhalers will cause you to test positive for Meth on drug tests.
707. Free Willy died a year after being released into the wild.
708. The speed of a typical raindrop is 17 miles per hour.
709. Everyone has experienced something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.
710. Actions prove who someone is, words prove who they want to be.
711. The best thing about a photograph is that it never changes even if the people in them do..
712. Apologizing does not always mean you are wrong. It just means that you value your relationships more than your ego.
713. Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity & self-doubt. They can find fault in most things & never seem to be satisfied.
714. 39% of people in their twenties achieve their resolutions each year, while 14% of people over 50 achieve theirs, according to a study.
715. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
716. Negative or unpleasant emotions are more contagious than neutral or positive emotions.
717. Young hammerheads are usually born headfirst, with the tip of their hammer-shaped head folded back to make them more streamlined for birth.
718. Hakuna Matata is a Swahili phrase that literally translates to "There are no worries."
719. Couples who engage in pillow talk after an orgasm view the talk as more open and intimate when compared to couples that do not orgasm.
720. By donating just one pint of blood, four lives can be saved.
721. About two-thirds of anti-vaccine websites use data that they present as scientific evidence, but in fact is not, to support their claims.
722. The technical term for "butt crack" is "intergluteal cleft."
723. Phobophobia is the fear of having a phobia.
724. People who are characterized as being sarcastic tend to be more loyal than the average person.
725. Ancient myths say if your right ear itches, someone is speaking well of you. If your left ear itches, someone is speaking ill of you.
726. When people are being watched, they behave better. And the illusion of being watched works, too.
727. A moment is a medieval unit of time equal to 90 seconds.
728. Resting moths hold their wings horizontally. Resting butterflies fold their wings vertically.
729. Dreaming about a celebrity usually indicates that the dreamer has a personal need for recognition.
730. Want to prank your friends? Freeze Mentos in ice cubes. Serve them time bomb sodas.
731. Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer grows you.
732. Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.
733. The "mystery flavor" of Dum Dums lollipop is a mixture of two flavors when one batch switches to the next in production.
734. A man ate nothing but Chipotle for 30 days and lost 10 lbs.
735. *gits on broomstik*
*flys awey frum responsibilitiez*
736. According to a 2006 study, messy doctors handwriting accounts for over 7,000 deaths a year.
737. Don't sit around and try to change your past, when you have your entire future to look forward to.
738. The most common objects of fetishes are underwear and shoes.
739. If youÂ’re getting gas, hold the trigger halfway and youll get more gas and less air in your tank.
740. Nephophobia is the fear of clouds.
741. Using profanity reduces stress hormones. Those who use swear words more often are less prone to diseases caused by stress.
742. Left-handedness is also known as 'sinistrality' because left-handed people were once thought to be demons.
743. Each time a person frowns over 2,000 times, which will create wrinkles.
744. 1 of every 500 male narwhals can grow tusks; both its left and right incisors grow out.
745. Soteriophobia is a psychological condition which causes a person to refuse depending on others out of fear of being disappointed.
746. Groomsmen were originally at weddings to protect the bride from being captured by another suitor.
747. In Assassin's Creed 3, every victim as well as the time and location of their death were inspired by real-life events.
748. Gymnophoria is the sense that someone is mentally undressing you.
749. Being blindfolded for 12 hours or more can trigger vivid visual hallucinations.
750. Printer ink costs over seven times more than Dom Perignon vintage champagne per millimeter.
751. Project Prevention is a charity that pays drug addicts $300 to get sterilized.
752. Sprinting for 60 minutes a week burns just as much fat as jogging for 7 hours a week.
753. According to facts, the more you talk about someone, the more you tend to fall for them.
754. People have negative feelings toward overweight female political candidates, but have no reaction to obese male candidates, studies show.
755. Robert Samuel, a professional 'stander,' earns up to $1,000 a week by standing in line for people.
756. People with Schizophrenia have the ability to tickle themselves.
757. According to a study, people learn better when they expect to teach the information to another person.
758. The Popsicle was invented in 1905 by an 11-year-old boy who left a stirring stick in his soda outside overnight and it froze.
759. The first to apologize is always the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.
760. Cuddling with your partner can help speed up the healing process of wounds - Both physical and emotional.
761. Reciting Quran during your morning shower can actually help boost immunity and improve your mood, helping you have a better day.
762. 90% of baby changing tables in public UK bathrooms tested positive for cocaine.
763. Every 43 seconds someone attempts suicide. The Suicide hotline: 1-800-784-2433. Retweet & save a life.
764. "Misophonia" is a condition in which you are easily annoyed or angered by little things. Such as a person who eats or breathes too loudly
765. A fifth of young adults frequently lie about their relationships, work, and holidays on social media.
766. Anhedonia is the inability to feel pleasure.
767. The word "jihad" usually means a struggle of one's soul against the self and sinful desires.
768. Cutting out the middleman means less costs for the users and more $ for the creators. Win-win
769. Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails.
770. Atelophobia is the fear of not being good enough.
771. Tobacco kills one person every 8 seconds.
772. You are considered eight times more likely to be killed by a police officer than a terrorist
773. Before you succeed you must work hard. Success does not come easily Sometimes you may fail, but every person has to fail in order to succeed
774. Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.
775. Everyone needs someone to make them feel like tomorrow is more than just another day.
776. People come and go in your life, and the right one will always stay.
777. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
778. When you stop chasing the wrong things, you let the right things catch up to you.
779. When you talk, you are repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.
780. Never give up hope, because you never know, it could still happen.
781. Just because someone doesn't react, it doesn't mean they don't notice.
782. Things always get worse before they get better. You have to just keep going.
783. Mentally, the worst feeling is feeling unwanted by the one person you want the most...
Trending in Just For Fun
The Royal Navy uses blasts of Britney Spears’s ‘Oops! . . . I Did It Again’ to scare off Somali pirates.
1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.
51 Internet Facts
In 2011, the United Nations declared that access to the Internet is a basic human right.
32 Christmas Facts
‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’ was first sung in November 1934. By Christmas, it had sold 400,000 copies.
Nick Clegg once did community service for setting fire to a rare cactus collection while drunk on a school trip.
The Lego company was originally called Billund Maskinsnedkeri.
In 1552, Henry Pert died after shooting himself in the face with his own bow and arrow.
178 Sleep Facts
The average person in Coventry sleeps for 6 hours and 5 minutes a night.
Traffic lights were introduced 18 years before the car was invented.
44 Gold Facts
In 2011, Australia minted a giant ‘A$1 million’ gold coin. It weighed over a ton and used gold worth A$52 million.
Jerry Springer was born in Highgate Tube station.