Impressive Shopping Facts
1. The inventor of the shopping cart had to pay people to push them around for 2 years before people would use them.
2. Fav if you plan on shopping at Boho Outfitters when we launch
3. Carrying a shopping bag from a luxury brand brings more pride than donning a product from the brand.
4. Individuals who eat an apple before grocery shopping buy 25% more fruits and vegetables than those who do not, according to a study.
5. 29% of women spend more time shopping for shoes than they do looking for a life long mate.
6. Shopping improves your self-esteem and opens your mind to other choices and points of view.
7. When shopping, the cheapest items will be on the top and bottom shelves; not eye level.
8. According to one study, 72% of shopping carts have poop on their handles.
9. Shopping can improve your self-esteem and can open your mind to other choices and points of view.
10. Always go car shopping in the rain. No one wants to negotiate in the rain. The process will be quickened
11. Your feet may be 5 to 10% larger at the end of the day than in the morning, which is why you should never go shoe shopping in the morning.
Trending in Just For Fun
The Royal Navy uses blasts of Britney Spears’s ‘Oops! . . . I Did It Again’ to scare off Somali pirates.
1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.
51 Internet Facts
In 2011, the United Nations declared that access to the Internet is a basic human right.
32 Christmas Facts
‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’ was first sung in November 1934. By Christmas, it had sold 400,000 copies.
Nick Clegg once did community service for setting fire to a rare cactus collection while drunk on a school trip.
The Lego company was originally called Billund Maskinsnedkeri.
In 1552, Henry Pert died after shooting himself in the face with his own bow and arrow.
178 Sleep Facts
The average person in Coventry sleeps for 6 hours and 5 minutes a night.
Traffic lights were introduced 18 years before the car was invented.
44 Gold Facts
In 2011, Australia minted a giant ‘A$1 million’ gold coin. It weighed over a ton and used gold worth A$52 million.
Jerry Springer was born in Highgate Tube station.