Cool Smart Facts
1. Talking to yourself actually makes you smarter.
2. Talking to yourself makes you smarter.
3. Michael Kevin Kearney, possibly the smartest person in the world with an IQ of 325, graduated high school at age 6 and c...
4. Smarter children become heavier drinkers as adults, according to several studies.
5. The generation that invented the internet, the smartphone, and the iPad all played outside as children.
6. A study has found that women with bigger butts give birth to smarter kids.
7. The average person unlocks his or her smartphone 110 times each day.
8. Most dogs can learn 150 words, and some of the smartest dogs can understand up to 250.
9. Dancing has been scientifically proven to make you healthier & smarter.
10. Studies show that smarter high school students are less superstitious than those of average intelligence.
11. The world's second smartest man has an IQ of 192 and has spent many years as a stripper, bar bouncer and nude model.
12. Families who discuss current events have smarter children.
13. Drinking habits and smartness are directly proportional in women; the smarter they are, the bigger drinkers they ought to be.
14. 91% of adults keep their smartphones within arm's reach every second of every day.
15. Smarter people tend to be more open-minded and accepting of others.
16. A 2010 study found that women with big butts gave birth to smarter kids.
17. Michael Kevin Kearney, possibly the smartest person in the world with an IQ of 325, graduated high school at age 6 and college at age 10
18. Taking a short break on a smartphone increases work productivity.
19. It is said that the smartest dog is the Border Collie
20. Smarter children tend to become heavier drinkers as adults.
21. Going through sad experiences actually makes us smarter & through that we become better thinkers.
22. Humor is associated with being honest and smart. Which is why most women are more attracted to men who have a good sense of humor.
23. Sarcasm has been proven to make you smarter and more creative.
24. Among experts, the median prediction for the creation of an artificial intelligence smarter than the smartest humans is the year 2060.
25. 8 years ago, the smartphone as we know it did not exist and you had to carry 5 devices to do what you can do on one today.
26. Dancing has been scientifically proven to make you healthier and smarter.
27. A study has revealed that the more time a person spends using a smartphone, the more likely that person is to be depressed.
28. 70% of smartphone users say their device has made their life better, according to a Gallup poll.
Trending in Just For Fun
The Royal Navy uses blasts of Britney Spears’s ‘Oops! . . . I Did It Again’ to scare off Somali pirates.
1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.
51 Internet Facts
In 2011, the United Nations declared that access to the Internet is a basic human right.
32 Christmas Facts
‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’ was first sung in November 1934. By Christmas, it had sold 400,000 copies.
Nick Clegg once did community service for setting fire to a rare cactus collection while drunk on a school trip.
The Lego company was originally called Billund Maskinsnedkeri.
In 1552, Henry Pert died after shooting himself in the face with his own bow and arrow.
178 Sleep Facts
The average person in Coventry sleeps for 6 hours and 5 minutes a night.
Traffic lights were introduced 18 years before the car was invented.
44 Gold Facts
In 2011, Australia minted a giant ‘A$1 million’ gold coin. It weighed over a ton and used gold worth A$52 million.
Jerry Springer was born in Highgate Tube station.