Cool Stupid Facts
1. People who are really in love tend to get jealous over stupid things.
2. The people who get upset with each other over the stupidest of things are usually the ones who care the most!
3. There is no sin except stupidity.
4. Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
5. A handy neologism...DOPELER EFFECT: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
6. The people who get upset with each other over the stupidest of things are usually the ones who care the most.
7. When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside. When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely.
8. Being able to instantly respond with sarcasm within seconds of a stupid question is a sign of a healthy brain.
9. Being able to respond with sarcasm to a stupid question within seconds is literally a sign of a healthy brain.
10. A psychological study confirms that the presence of beautiful women ignite stupid behavior in men.
11. An idiot is a stupid person with a mental age below 3 years, while a moron is a stupid person with a mental age of between 7 to 12.
12. The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
13. If a girl is stupid enough to love you after you broke her heart, I guarantee you she is the one
14. Sarcasm was created to confuse the stupid.
15. The word "nice" originally meant "foolish and stupid."
Trending in Just For Fun
The Royal Navy uses blasts of Britney Spears’s ‘Oops! . . . I Did It Again’ to scare off Somali pirates.
1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.
51 Internet Facts
In 2011, the United Nations declared that access to the Internet is a basic human right.
32 Christmas Facts
‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’ was first sung in November 1934. By Christmas, it had sold 400,000 copies.
Nick Clegg once did community service for setting fire to a rare cactus collection while drunk on a school trip.
The Lego company was originally called Billund Maskinsnedkeri.
In 1552, Henry Pert died after shooting himself in the face with his own bow and arrow.
178 Sleep Facts
The average person in Coventry sleeps for 6 hours and 5 minutes a night.
Traffic lights were introduced 18 years before the car was invented.
44 Gold Facts
In 2011, Australia minted a giant ‘A$1 million’ gold coin. It weighed over a ton and used gold worth A$52 million.
Jerry Springer was born in Highgate Tube station.