Random Testosterone Facts
1. Men who have higher levels of testosterone tend to love spicy food.
2. Women with higher testosterone levels are more likely to experience orgasms.
3. Lower testosterone levels helped civilize humanity.
4. If you cut off your testicles before you lose your hair, the lack of testosterone may allow your hair to grow and flourish.
5. Women with higher levels of testosterone have a greater desire to masturbate.
6. Testosterone evolved 500 million years ago â€” from estrogen.
7. The longer your ring finger is in comparison to your index, the more testosterone you were exposed to in the womb.
8. Testosterone increases by 200% when genital skin is exposed to the sun.
9. Men are more aggressive kissers than women because the goal is to flood their partner with testosterone.
10. Several studies have observed that, when drunk, women experience a rise in their testosterone levels, increasing their libido.
Trending in Just For Fun
The Royal Navy uses blasts of Britney Spears’s ‘Oops! . . . I Did It Again’ to scare off Somali pirates.
1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.
51 Internet Facts
In 2011, the United Nations declared that access to the Internet is a basic human right.
32 Christmas Facts
‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’ was first sung in November 1934. By Christmas, it had sold 400,000 copies.
Nick Clegg once did community service for setting fire to a rare cactus collection while drunk on a school trip.
The Lego company was originally called Billund Maskinsnedkeri.
In 1552, Henry Pert died after shooting himself in the face with his own bow and arrow.
178 Sleep Facts
The average person in Coventry sleeps for 6 hours and 5 minutes a night.
Traffic lights were introduced 18 years before the car was invented.
44 Gold Facts
In 2011, Australia minted a giant ‘A$1 million’ gold coin. It weighed over a ton and used gold worth A$52 million.
Jerry Springer was born in Highgate Tube station.