365 Awesome Trivia Facts
1. Baby puffins are called pufflings.
2. 1/3 of designated drivers are drunk.
3. AskHole: a person who constantly asks for your advice, then does the exact opposite.
4. If you want to see how many calories it takes per day for you to exist, take your weight in pounds and multiply it by 11.
5. Less than one percent of murders in any given year are committed by serial killers.
6. Let your faith be bigger than your fears.
7. There was no punctuation until the 15th century.
8. The more dissatisfied you are with your current partner, the more likely you are to think about your most recent ex-partner.
9. If you got me, i got you.
10. Dysania = Finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.
11. Martha Stewart and Anthony Hopkins dated until Martha watched him play Hannibal Lector in "Silence of the Lambs."
12. Most people believe men with short, wide faces are more likely to be racist.
13. Most burglaries occur during the daytime.
14. Studies show that the majority of annual weight gain occurs during short periods of time, like weekends or holidays.
15. When an intoxicated person is talking, 65% of whatever he/she says is true.
16. Liposuction can only remove 10 to 12 pounds of fat, and is not effective for more extreme weight loss.
17. Want to avoid over thinking? Focus on what to do next instead of worrying about what went wrong.
18. Aloof bad boys are no longer considered cool, according to one study.
19. In 2010, a Canadian man rescued a newborn baby from a dumpster, only to find out he was the father.
20. According to a study, genetic influences on autism are estimated to be 74-98%.
21. Did you know the way you dress determines the way people react to you. Especially your shoes. Dress well!
22. Twitter is more addictive than cigarettes according to a recent scientific study.
23. Your immune system destroys at least one cell every day that would have become cancer if it lived
24. 'Pisanthrophobia' is the fear of trusting people due to bad past experiences.
25. People who stay up late are more likely to be late to events, regardless of how conscientious or responsible they are.
26. The sentence "Are you as bored as I am?" can be read backwards and still makes sense.
27. Each year on average, 6 people are killed on roller coasters.
28. When doing long assignments, set a 30 minute timer, and race it. This will prevent you from procrastination
29. People with a sense of purpose generally live longer than those without one.
30. A nightmare refers to a literal night mare: a "mare" is a demon which gives you bad dreams.
31. People who multitask are not being more productive â€” they just feel more emotionally satisfied from their work.
32. Cyberstalking is now more common than face-to-face stalking.
33. If you have hiccups, hold your breath and swallow three times to get rid of them.
34. Having a problem? Lay down! You can process thoughts faster by laying down.
35. In 2009, Nigerian Police arrested a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery
36. It actually costs 6 cents to make a nickel.
37. Left-handedness is also known as "sinistrality" because left-handed people were once thought to be demons.
38. Eminem repeated the 9th grade 3 times before dropping out of school
39. 7-UP was created in 1929. 7 was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces, UP indicated the direction of the bubbles.
40. In the mid-90s, dressing like a heroin addict was in high fashion. The look was referred to as "heroin chic."
41. Drinking alcohol is 100 times more dangerous than using marijuana, according to a study.
42. Canadians eat more donuts per capita than any other country.
43. According to research, siblings may be more influential shapers of who we become than parents.
44. King Tut was buried with two fetuses both believed to be his children.
45. According to research, having a bad boss can make you sick, both physically and mentally.
46. A man in 1921 just to prove the after life existed killed himself, hired a spiritualist to connect with him after he dies, nothing happened.
47. A study found that morning people are happier and more satisfied with life overall than night owls.
48. The chance that a dollar bill contains remnants of cocaine is 80%
49. Upon finding out about an affair his 96 year old wife had in 1940, a 99 year old man divorced his wife, ending a 77 year long marriage.
50. Tears are made up of almost the exact same ingredients as urine.
51. Nightmares tend to last longer than pleasant dreams. Nightmares are also remembered in greater detail than pleasant dreams.
52. Ants will not cross a line drawn with chalk.
53. "Irregardless" is actually a word that can be found in the dictionary.
54. The original title of Jane Austen's novel Pride and Prejudice was First Impression!
55. There are "No Place Like Home" shoes with built in GPS which help guide you home by clicking your heels together three times.
56. People who write rounded letters are more creative and artistic while pointed letters are a sign of aggression or intelligence.
57. Swearing gives you a sense of calm, control, and well-being.
58. People who bite their nails tend to have a stronger immune system
59. Most adults who watch TV three hours or more a day double their risk of premature death.
60. Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people.
61. If your calculator runs out of batteries in the middle of an exam, rubbing the ends of the batteries together can give you an extra 15 mins.
62. In 2011, a pair of managers from Dominos burned down a Papa Johns to boost their sales.
63. Radio code Wilco (as in Roger Wilco) is short for Will Comply!
64. "Swims" upside down still looks like "Swims."
65. In kids films, female characters are even more likely than in adult films to be thin.
66. Maintaining good posture can burn up to 350 calories each day.
67. On the show "Family Guy," Quagmire is actually 61 years old.
68. The receptor responsible for sensing the spiciness of wasabi is also in charge of sensing toxic chemicals.
69. 76% of people keep things to themselves to avoid being judged by others.
70. Any friendship that exceeds the 7 year mark is more likely to last a lifetime.
71. Message of the day:
72. If you fry a burrito, it becomes a chimichanga.
73. ideal relationship goals:
me: hey you wanna come over and nap
74. Genetically-engineered kids that have 3 parents have been made possible by scientists.
75. Baby owls are called "owlettes."
76. Once you begin to dislike someone, everything they do tends to annoy you.
77. Obese people have the same life expectancy as lifelong smokers.
78. Dating an awkward person is less stressful. You laugh more
79. The person you took for granted today, may turn out to be the person you need tomorrow.
80. Good liars are also better at detecting other people's lies.
81. The average person has more than 1,460 dreams a year
82. The Soviet Union refused to host the 1980 Paralympics, stating that none of their citizens had disabilities.
83. Memories can be strong enough to invoke the exact emotions a person felt when the experience originally happened.
84. If a song is stuck in your head, listening to the entire song on repeat can help get it out of your head.
85. The Pentagon was constructed so that no point in the building is more than a 10 minute walk from any other point in the building.
86. A new chemical compound has been made that treats blindness and diabetes.
87. Anthophobia is the fear of flowers.
88. There is a blind guy who learned echolocation with such precision he can ride a bike and identify bad parking jobs.
89. Every 10 years, you literally become an updated version of yourself. Our desires, wants & needs change every 10 years.
90. There is a hand sanitizer called, "Maybe You Touched Your Genitals."
91. According to a study, 78% of strippers claim that they had no exposure to nudity or pornography as children.
92. Mageirocophobia is the fear of having to cook.
93. Your statistical chance of being murdered is 1 in 20,000.
94. In 2007 a married couple divorced after realizing they were cheating on one another in an online chatroom, with each other.
95. A pound of grasshoppers is almost as nutritious as a pound of beef.
96. The term "scumbag" originally meant "condom."
97. Mussolini tortured his enemies by forcing them to swallow massive doses of castor oil.
98. The average person gains one pound each year after age 25
99. Gossiping releases a chemical named "Progesterone" which gets rid of stress.
100. A Canadian university is offering a room full of puppies to help stressed-out students.
101. The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog." uses every letter of the alphabet!
102. Contrary to popular belief, Viagra does not cause a man to become more aroused or increase his libido, it merely prolongs his erection.
103. Loneliness increases the risk of breast cancer.
104. Around 23% of people who try heroin become dependent on it.
105. Babies are born without kneecaps. They do not appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age
106. Art restorers use saliva to clean oil paintings.
107. You can always be better.
108. An 8-year-old won $1000 and gave it all away to his 2-year-old neighbor who has leukemia.
109. It takes 3-6 seconds for silence to become awkward.
110. Emma Stone convinced her parents to let her take up acting by showing them a Powerpoint presentation.
111. The average person listens to 25 songs every day.
112. The happiest single people are those over the age of 65, according to a survey.
113. The phrase 'I don't give a f*ck' originated in 1790.
114. People who habitually stay up late are, on average, more psychopathic than early risers.
115. People in the most successful marriages spend 5 more hours a week being together and talking.
116. The katydid bug hears through holes in its hind legs.
117. Sarcasm is largely linked to stress relief. People subconsciously utilize sarcasm to relieve themselves of stress and anger.
118. According to a study, LSD is actually one of the least dangerous drugs.
119. Pretending to have a mental disorder, is a mental disorder.
120. An orgasm can burn 100 calories
121. Studying for 30 to 50 minutes at a time (with 10 minute breaks in between) is the most effective way to retain information.
122. If you yawn on a date and the other person yawns back quickly, they are more likely to be into you.
123. Cracking your knuckles does not actually hurt your bones or cause arthritis. The sound you hear is just gas bubbles bursting!
124. Willie Nelson wrote his first song at the age of seven.
125. People who complain frequently through social media are more likely to suffer from stress, anxiety and some form of depression.
126. Zooey Deschanel has six years of tap dancing experience.
127. The founder of match. com, lost his girlfriend to a man she met on match. com
128. Being angry and bitter destroys you mentally, lowers your IQ and can literally shorten your life.
129. During the trial of Elva Zona Heaster in 1897, a testimony from a ghost was accepted.
130. The best unrelated indicator of your driving abilities has been found to be your credit score.
131. During an extremely passionate kiss, it is possible for a person to go deaf.
132. Buy one, get one free. Then get a refund and keep the free one.
133. A racially diverse group has the ability to solve problems more effectively than a group with only one race in it.
134. As people age, they become more trusting, which is beneficial to their well-being and happiness.
135. The TV show "16 and pregnant" and spin-offs may have prevented about 20,000 teen pregnancies in 2010, a study says.
136. Approximately 80% of a childs intelligence is acquired from the mother
137. Dining with an overweight person causes you to eat more.
138. Seth Rogen co-wrote the first draft of Super Bad at age 13.
139. On average, cyclists go 70 seconds faster if they have shaved legs.
140. It would take roughly 17,500 sit ups to burn one pound of fat.
141. Your past was never a mistake if you learned from it.
142. Alpacas hum when they are curious, content, worried, bored, fearful, distressed or cautious.
143. It's impossible to stop thinking.
144. On the average, we forget 80% of what we learn on any given day.
145. A group of meerkats is called a clan, a mob, or a gang.
146. Ignorant people are more likely to believe they are brilliant, while intelligent people are more likely to underestimate themselves
147. Only 3 percent of lost or stolen laptops are recovered by their owners.
148. 'Second Street' is the most common street name in the U.S.; 'First Street' is the sixth.
149. Acne treatment: Buy seven towels and put a clean one on your pillow each night to clear up acne, then wash them all at the end of the week
150. Racism & homophobia is linked to having a lower IQ.
151. Male war heroes who have received medals are more attractive to females than typical soldiers, according to several studies.
152. 83,000 people die every minute in the game "Call of Duty: Black Ops II."
153. A group of geese on the ground is a gaggle, a group of geese in the air is a skein.
154. The song 'Strawberry Fields Forever', sung by the Beatles, refers to an orphanage located in Liverpool.
155. How to identify a fake: The second hand on an authentic Rolex watch doesn't tick, it moves smoothly.
156. A group of leopards is called a leap.
157. People who have recurring stressful test-taking dreams tend to be perfectionists.
158. It takes the typical person 17 months and 26 days to get over an "Ex."
159. You use a #2 pencil when taking a test because graphite is electrically conductiveâ€”a machine uses electrical currents to grade your answers.
160. Coprastasophobia is the fear of constipation.
161. In the 1600's, the word 'nuts' actually referred to 'any place of pleasure.'
162. In a pinch, hand sanitizer can be used as deodorant.
163. According to a survey, only 21% of girls believe they have what it takes to be a leader.
164. Wal-Mart once had 'Fat Girl Costumes' on their website, they quickly removed them and apologized via Twitter.
165. Anna from "Frozen" is the first Disney princess to sing a duet with a villain.
166. The brain is more active at night than it is during the day.
167. Eminem would spend hours every night studying the dictionary, so he could expand his vocabulary for his rhymes.
168. The word "lethologica" refers to the state of not being able to remember the word you were looking for.
169. Studies have shown that psychopaths are quicker to offer help to people in need than everyday folk.
170. You look good enough for me to give my last name to.
171. The letter "E" is the most commonly typed letter on a keyboard.
172. Arabic words are written right to left, and Arabic numbers left to right.
173. The US has technically been in a state of emergency since 1933
174. A young man once witnessed his girlfriend being murdered on webcam while they were video-chatting.
175. Need to cram for a test last minute? Your best chance of passing is to study the first and last 20% of the syllabus.
176. When you look in a mirror, your behavior is actually altered - seeing yourself causes you to act in a more socially desirable way.
177. Lung cancer caused the death of the first ever owner of the Marlboro Company.
178. Chalk will remove all grease stains. Simply rub the stain with chalk and toss it in the wash as normal
179. The original name for the butterfly was 'flutterby'!
180. Psychologically, that song you keep playing is nothing but a photograph you look at with your ears.
181. People who go for brisk walks will experience less stress, less anxiety and fewer withdrawal symptoms when trying to give up smoking.
182. When drunk people talk, 75% of what they say is true.
183. Seven people alive today were born in the year 1900.
184. Sometimes the only way to win is not to play the game.
185. When working with your boss or supervisor never ask "Can you do this for me?", always ask "Can you show me how to do this?"
186. Being a perfectionist can result in stress and depression.
187. Cutting people from your life does not mean you hate them, it simply means you respect yourself.
188. Siri will flip a coin for you if you can't make a decision.
189. Crows are pranksters â€” they have been observed actually playing tricks on each other.
190. Playing video games can reduce your nightmares, because gamers "resolve threats" during game play instead of in their dreams.
191. Tea helps strengthen your immune system by attacking bacteria, free radicals, viruses, and fungi.
192. Figuring out whether or not a person likes you is easy, the easier it is to make them laugh, the more likely they are to like you.
193. People like brands and individuals with similar names to their own.
194. Surrounding yourself with positive people increases your life expectancy.
195. Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out.
196. The brown hare can run at 35 miles per hour.
197. Ants can survive in a microwave: they are small enough to dodge the rays.
198. Most cheaters consider their significant other to be more attractive than their affair partner, according to a survey.
199. It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret. -Jackie Joyner-Kersee
200. The word Tips is actually an acronym standing for 'To Insure Prompt Service'.
201. Phobophobia is actually a phobia of having a phobia.
202. People assume you're being rude when you're actually being honest.
203. You needed me, I was there, I needed you, and suddenly you were always busy.
204. If you cough while you are injected with a needle, you will feel less pain.
205. People prone to depressed moods also tend to notice more details.
206. Lazy people accomplish more. Their laziness actually enables them to find the easiest & quickest ways to get things done.
207. A person usually makes a lot of hand gestures when telling a true story. When telling a lie, a person's hands will stay noticeably still.
208. Young beavers stay with their parents for the first two years of their lives before going out on their own.
209. Rubberbands last longer when refrigerated.
210. Daydreaming is said to help people focus on what they want in life.
211. Not only are there radar detectors, but radar detector-detectors, and even radar detector-detector-detectors.
212. If a man pees on a pregnancy test and it comes up positive, he may have testicular cancer.
213. Lip balm is addictive. The more you put it on the more you need it.
214. Rabies kills about 55,000 people a year - if left untreated, it is almost always fatal.
215. The word 'nerd' was invented by Dr. Seuss.
216. 3 out of 4 teenage girls feel depressed after looking at a fashion magazine for only 3 minutes, according to a study.
217. We tend to think that other people are more easily influenced than ourselves.
218. There is a picture of Mohammed in the gallery of the Supreme Court.
219. We are currently living in an Ice Age.
220. There are twice as many suicides as there are homicides in the US.
221. A one-year age gap between a couple makes them 3% more likely to divorce.
222. Maladaptive daydreaming is a condition in which a person daydreams excessively.
223. 81% of films seen by black audiences do not feature a black lead, cast, or storyline.
224. Smiling makes you look younger.
225. I remember everything you think I forgot.
226. Being Obese is worse for you than being a smoker, heavy drinker, or a person living in poverty.
227. It takes 3 to 4 years to completely get to know someone. Couples who wait this length before marriage are less likely to divorce.
228. There is a "designated survivor" should anything happen to all of the top officials in the U.S. government.
229. When looking at a crowd, we can only recognize two faces at a time.
230. People who hit their alarm clock's snooze button more often tend to have more lucid dreams.
231. People who are truly confident are found to be more attractive regardless of any situation they are in.
232. If you drink enough fluids in the morning, you will feel happier, sharper, and more energetic throughout the day.
233. The original Game Boy was 2.3 times faster than the NES.
234. On average, black people in the UK use less drugs than white people, but are 6 times more likely to be stopped and searched for drugs.
235. Some people have a "natural alarm clock" allowing them to awake when they want. This is actually caused by a natural stress hormone.
236. Psychological Fact - We seem to ignore the ones who adore us
237. The worst feeling is feeling unwanted by the person you want the most.
238. Speaking with your hands makes you appear confident, passionate, and knowledgeable, according to a study.
239. There have been more than 2,600 serial killers in the U.S. since 1900.
240. Obesity is more heritable than schizophrenia, high blood pressure, and alcoholism.
241. Sticking onions in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes before you cut them is the one of the most effective ways to reduce tears.
242. A group of vultures is called a committee, venue or volt.
243. People with sarcastic personalities tend to be more honest with their friends.
244. Respect blind people. Why? Because they judge others by their personality, not by their looks
245. Approximately 50 percent of all orangutans have fractured bones, a result of falling off of trees on a regular basis.
246. One in seven UK banknotes contain traces of anal bacteria.
247. It would take you 2,487,996 yrs to randomly arrange 15 books on a shelf in every possible combination every minute!
248. Hamartophobia is the fear of sinning.
249. Trypophobia is the fear of asymmetrical holes.
250. The opposite sides of a dice cube always add up to seven!
251. Pain changes people.
252. Lucid dreamers have better problem-solving skills.
253. Growing up, Mark Ruffalo was the only introvert in a family of extrovertsâ€”his family was surprised when he wanted to be an actor.
254. Consecotaleophobia is the fear of chopsticks.
255. When you snap your finger, your finger moves at about 20 mph.
256. A bumblebee will take a nap if you put one in the freezer.
257. Remember... what goes around comes around.
258. Sting wrote "Every Breath You Take" in 30 minutes after he woke up with the line "Every breath you take, I'll be watching you" in his head.
259. Washing your hands makes you more optimistic.
260. As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.
261. In "Silence of the Lambs," Hannibal Lector never blinks when he speaks.
262. 1 in 400 men are flexible enough to give themselves oral pleasure.
263. Text Message Fact: "K" = the easiest way to piss someone off.
264. Having a good social life can be worth as much as an additional $131,232 a year in terms of life satisfaction.
265. Epistemophobia is the fear of knowledge.
266. A girls twitter is full of hints
267. A fake friend likes to see you do good, but not better than them. Pay attention.
268. People see their own faces as being more physically attractive than they actually are.
269. Everyone has three lives: a public life, a private life, and a secret life
270. The average NFL game features only 10 minutes and 43 seconds of action. The other 3 hours are commercials, replays and commentary.
271. Your personality is who you are. Your attitude is usually based on how a person treats you.
272. "Text neck" is a term chiropractors use for patients suffering from neck, back and shoulder pain due to hunching over while texting.
273. Windows 8 is consistently equal or negligibly faster than Windows 7 at benchmarks.
274. When two people talk about their dislike toward another person, it brings them closer together.
275. The first person to ingest LSD, its creator Albert Hofman, lived to be 102 years old.
276. Clinophobia is the fear of beds.
277. When you have to make a choice, and every choice is a bad one, it's called a zugzwang.
278. I need you to need me like I need you
279. Smoking a cigarette causes damage in minutes, not years.
280. A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
281. People who are constantly suffering from emotional wounds tend to easily get annoyed with others for no apparent reason.
282. 2.84% of deaths are caused by intentional injuries (Suicide, Violence, War, etc.) while 3.15% are caused by diarrhea.
283. The average woman's uterus expands up to five hundred times its normal size during pregnancy.
284. People with too high of an IQ can be barred from becoming a cop.
285. Users spend an average of 16 minutes on Pinterest a visit.
286. Pain makes people change.
287. On average, a hen lays 19 dozen eggs in a year.
288. My brother threw a party while our parents were gone. I got so drunk I called a cab to take me home.
289. Doctors have discovered a whole family of people who have high bone density'meaning that their skeletons are virtually unbreakable.
290. There is a restaurant called "Modern Toilet" where you sit on toilets and eat out of mini toilets.
291. Stuck going back & forth between Trivia Crack & Dot Up! What is life.
292. Your words mean nothing when your actions are the opposite.
293. Textiety is a condition in which an individual feels anxious after not receiving or sending any text messages.
294. Cyberphobia is the fear of computers.
295. Liam Payne has a phobia of spoons.
296. More lasting relationships have come from "The Biggest Loser" than "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette."
297. The first programme shown on BBC2 was Play School
298. Russell Brand takes out homeless people for meals, just talks to them and tries to help them out.
299. 1. Bring up a video on Youtube. 2. Pause the video. 3. Press 1980 on your keyboard. 4. Have Fun
300. In 1917, Margaret Sanger was arrested and sentenced to a workhouse for establishing the first birth control clinic in the U.S.
301. Christopher Walken likes to edit the punctuation of every script he gets, so he can say things the way he wants to.
302. There are beers made out of fossils.
303. The desire to lay in bed all day is called 'clinomania.'
304. 90% of the time, we forgive people because we still want them in our lives.
305. If two people never stop loving each other, one will have to watch the other die.
306. Having at least one 'lazy day' per week can help reduce stress, high blood pressure, stroke
307. The desire to lay in bed all day is called "clinomania."
308. First CEO of Yahoo had the last name "Koogle"
309. Rhea Perlman moved in with Danny DeVito two weeks after meeting him in 1971, and they have been together ever since.
310. Anxiety sufferers are much more sensitive to disturbing scenes on TV and take longer to calm down.
311. Siblings may be more influential shapers of who we become than parents.
312. Contrary to what you might believe, cracking your knuckles actually does no permanent damage.
313. All oatmeal is porridge, but not all porridge is oatmeal.
314. In 1903, its first year of trading, Gillette sold just 168 razor blades.
315. A paleoscatologist is an archeologist who studies ancient poop
316. Have you ever just stopped and realized that if you hadn't met a certain person in your life, your life would be completely different.
317. According to one study, men with attractive wives report higher levels of satisfaction with their marriages.
319. Experiencing a traumatic incident as a child could shorten your lifespan.
320. Insecurity mentally destroys you.
321. As much as 1/5th of hookers have stable boyfriends.
322. The petals of the world's largest flower are 1.5 feet long.
323. Some people aren't antisocial, they're just very selective when it comes to who they associate with.
324. People who receive frequent hugs get sick less often and recover more easily than those who do not hug often.
325. Kurt Cobain got married in his pajamas.
326. Shoppers buy more from attractive sales people.
327. There were 1,440 ping-pong related injuries in the US in 2003
328. Having your ears massaged relieves fear, anxiety, and stress.
329. The longest time between two twins being born is 87 days.
330. Not everyone will make it to your future. Some people are just passing through to teach you lessons in life.
331. The North Face clothing company sued a clothing company called The South Butt.
332. The average person laughs 13 times a day
333. Someone who suffers from Misophonia will often be made angry by very small things such as someone who eats or breathes too loudly.
334. Pistanthrophobia is the common fear of trusting people due to past experiences with relationships gone bad.
335. Wyoming was the first state to allow women to vote.
336. People born in 1997-1999 have lived in three decades, two centuries, and two millenniums and they are not even 18 yet!
337. Life longevity has been linked to attractiveness, the more attractive you are, the longer your lifespan.
338. Your home is ten times more likely to have a fire than be burglarized!
339. On average, single people die 10 years earlier than married people.
340. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave
341. According to a study, being conscientious and open to experience is four times more important than intelligence in academic success.
342. Marry someone who understands that you need to be alone sometimes. These types of marriages last longer.
343. Soteriophobia is a psychological condition in which causes a person to refuse depending on others out of fear of being disappointed.
344. One in three people in the U.S. know someone who has been shot.
345. The pitch and tone of a hyena's laugh can give an indication of its age and social status, scientists claim.
346. About 286,000 patients had their breasts done last year, making it the top cosmetic procedure in the US.
347. In the 1700s, calling someone a "guy" was an incredible insult â€“ The equivalent to calling someone the F-word today.
348. Currently, the 'tears of joy' emoji is the most popular emoji being used on Twitter.
349. Bayer, the company that produces aspirin, used to sell commercialized heroin.
350. Most people blink about 17,000 times a day.
351. According to the FBI, most policemen killed on the job die in accidents (mostly auto), not from firearm assault.
352. Adults are actually texting while driving more than teenagers do.
353. To have your picture taken by the very first camera you would have had to sit still for 8 hours.
354. Literally just downloaded digit smash and I already feel like crying
355. Drunk words are sober thoughts.
356. Silence gives answers.
357. Sometimes, I just wanna sit outside with someone and talk all night
358. Just once, I want to be hard to leave. I want someone staying up all night thinking only of me.
359. One day, you'll just be a memory to some people. Do your best to be a good one.
360. My life..
Not your business..
361. The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone.
362. Stay strong and be positive. We all struggle sometimes.
363. Old text messages, songs and photos provide a psychological window into the past. Revealing what you miss, how things used to be.
364. Your nightmares and dreams may actually be just memories from another life, Psychological studies suggest.
365. A study claims at least 1 in 25 people sentenced to death in U.S. are innocent.
Trending in Just For Fun
The Royal Navy uses blasts of Britney Spears’s ‘Oops! . . . I Did It Again’ to scare off Somali pirates.
1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.
51 Internet Facts
In 2011, the United Nations declared that access to the Internet is a basic human right.
32 Christmas Facts
‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’ was first sung in November 1934. By Christmas, it had sold 400,000 copies.
Nick Clegg once did community service for setting fire to a rare cactus collection while drunk on a school trip.
The Lego company was originally called Billund Maskinsnedkeri.
In 1552, Henry Pert died after shooting himself in the face with his own bow and arrow.
178 Sleep Facts
The average person in Coventry sleeps for 6 hours and 5 minutes a night.
Traffic lights were introduced 18 years before the car was invented.
44 Gold Facts
In 2011, Australia minted a giant ‘A$1 million’ gold coin. It weighed over a ton and used gold worth A$52 million.
Jerry Springer was born in Highgate Tube station.