Interesting Wealth Facts
1. If you have no debt and $10 in your pocket, you are wealthier than 25% of Americans.
2. Hundreds of years ago, only Wealthy people wore underwear.
3. According to a study, wealthy individuals are more likely to believe that greed is justified, beneficial, and morally defensible.
4. If you have no debts and $10 in your pocket, you have more wealth than 25% of Americans.
5. We were all humans until race disconnected us, religion separated us, politics divided us, and wealth classified us.
6. The U.S. firearm homicide rate is 20 times higher than the combined rates of 22 countries that are our similar in wealth and population.
7. Wealthy men are more likely to cheat on their partner than poor men, but the opposite is true for women.
8. Wealthier men have a higher rate of obesity than poor. Poor women have higher rate of obesity than wealthier women.
9. If you have no debt and have $10 in your pockey, you are wealthier than 25% of Americans
10. Recent studies show that wealth is correlated with attraction to breast size. The poorer a man the larger breasts they prefer.
11. Men who are single, educated, and wealthy drink the most of any people group.
Trending in Just For Fun
The Royal Navy uses blasts of Britney Spears’s ‘Oops! . . . I Did It Again’ to scare off Somali pirates.
1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.
51 Internet Facts
In 2011, the United Nations declared that access to the Internet is a basic human right.
32 Christmas Facts
‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’ was first sung in November 1934. By Christmas, it had sold 400,000 copies.
Nick Clegg once did community service for setting fire to a rare cactus collection while drunk on a school trip.
The Lego company was originally called Billund Maskinsnedkeri.
In 1552, Henry Pert died after shooting himself in the face with his own bow and arrow.
178 Sleep Facts
The average person in Coventry sleeps for 6 hours and 5 minutes a night.
Traffic lights were introduced 18 years before the car was invented.
44 Gold Facts
In 2011, Australia minted a giant ‘A$1 million’ gold coin. It weighed over a ton and used gold worth A$52 million.
Jerry Springer was born in Highgate Tube station.