203 Fun Woman Facts
1. 62% of people are regularly angry at God â€“ Those most likely to be angry were women, young people, and highly educated people.
2. Roughly 75% of men in relationships always have an orgasm with their partner, compared to 30% of women.
3. According to a study, 13.5% of men only want to date shorter women.
4. The average woman will spend one full year of her lifetime trying to decide what to wear
5. Men are more likely to die from a fall than women.
6. House centipedes prefer to crawl on women than men.
7. The average U.S. woman is 5'4' and weighs 140 pounds - The average model is 5'11' and weighs 117 pounds.
8. Mascara is the most commonly worn cosmetic, and women will spend an average of $4,000 on it in their lifetime.
9. According to a study, men and women who use simple words in their online dating profiles have better success.
10. Women who vacation more than once a year have less depression as well as greater relationship satisfaction.
11. The "99% effective" label on birth control pills means that out of 100 women who use the pill in a year, 1 will get pregnant.
12. According to a new study, men and women are more likely to cheat on their spouses the more economically dependent they are on them.
13. When a woman is speaking to a man she finds attractive, she naturally speaks in a higher pitch.
14. Humor is associated with intelligence and honesty - This is why women tend to be more attracted to men with a sense of humor.
15. Applying male underarm sweat to a females lips helps relax women, boost their mood and help regulate their menstrual cycle.
16. During the middle ages, talkative women were punished by being forced to wear metal cages on their heads.
17. What a woman eats can increase her chance of twins by up to 40%
18. According to a recent research done on 16000 women, the more curvy a woman, the more intelligent she is.
19. Men and women who stay up late are more likely to be single than in a relationship.
20. Franz Liszt was the first musician to have women’s underwear thrown at him.
21. The more educated a woman is, the more likely she is to be a heavy drinker.
22. The closer a woman is to the equator, the more likely she is to give birth to a girl.
23. By the time the average woman reaches 50 years old, she will have made $450,000 less than a man in the same position.
24. Once a woman occupies a top management position at a business, the chances of another woman being hired to a similar position drop by 50%.
25. Women have larger pupils than men.
26. Women who use their appearance as a basis for self-worth tend to post more photos of themselves online.
27. Carmilla, the story of a lesbian vampire who preys on lonely women, was written 25 years before Dracula.
28. Women are more attracted to men who pay attention, someone who remembers details about them without having to be reminded.
29. Women tell an average of 11 lies a week. Men, 58.
30. The word 'slut' was originally used to describe a woman who didn't keep her room clean.
31. Between 0.4 and 6 percent of women have an extra breast or pair of breasts.
32. Men experience more pain after a major surgery than women do.
33. A study found that the act of over thinking increases the risk of depression, mostly in women
34. Men who compliment women on looks in online dating, tend to receive fewer replies, according to a study.
35. The reason why women have orgasms has nothing to do with producing babies. Itï¿½s the same as men having nipples.
36. The woman that experienced the real Amityville horror died while the remake was being filmed.
37. 95% of the men who mistreat women would be enraged if someone did the same thing to their daughter.
38. Studies show that women prefer men with heavy stubble.
39. Studies show that women are more attracted to men wearing blue, while men are more attracted to women wearing red.
40. On average, women spend twice as long on the toilet as men do.
41. The average woman in the UK will own 111 handbags in her lifetime.
42. A politically correct environment makes it easier for men and women to speak their minds in mixed company.
43. Women weren’t allowed to serve on Royal Navy submarines until 2011.
44. Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.
45. Women who wear more masculine clothing to interviews are more likely to get hired and are seen as better leaders.
46. Ladies if you can touch your navel using your both elbows simultaneously you are among the 1% as 99% women are unable to do this.
47. Studies show that both men and women want foreplay to last around 18-19 minutes, but it realistically lasts 11-13 minutes.
48. When a man spots a woman he finds attractive, he holds his gaze for about 8.2 seconds.
49. On online dating websites, most women claim to be 8.5 lbs thinner on their profiles.
50. Manservant is a new service that allows women to hire men to do almost whatever they want.
51. The word ï¿½slutï¿½ was originally used to describe a woman who didnï¿½t keep her room clean.
52. When women run, their breasts bounce in a figure-8 pattern, moving side-to-side as well as up and down.
53. A 2012 study revealed that women are better drivers than men.
54. Mothers Day was created to honor mothers who had passed away.The woman who created it regretted what it had become.
55. Swallowing semen can reduce a woman's risk of developing a dangerous pregnancy condition called 'pre-eclampsia.'
56. Giving birth can cause an orgasm: the release of hormones during delivery can push some women to ecstasy.
57. Historians estimate that around 400 women disguised themselves as men to fight in the American Civil War.
58. A study found that women feel more threatened than men when imagining another person complimenting their partner's physical appearance.
59. 64% of people using dating apps are men, only 36% are women.
60. A woman died after holding in her pee for a radio contest called "Hold your Wee for a Wii."
61. The average woman spends nearly one year of her lifetime deciding what to wear.
62. Women are more prone to road rage than men.
63. A woman will own an average of 111 handbags in her lifetime.
64. A survey revealed that 52% of women say their husband is not their soulmate.
65. According to ancient Jewish scripture, ensuring women climaxed before men was believed to spark the birth of a boy.
66. Women who bottle up their emotions are considered more likely to develop the habit of chronic over thinking and depression.
67. When men and women look at art, men see the big picture, while women focus on the details.
68. At any one time in the U.S., 4% of women are pregnant.
69. Women find men more attractive when they get attention from other women.
70. Women are more likely to be threatened by a prettier woman than by a pervert.
71. When asked who they would turn to first if they were depressed, 71% of men picked their wife, while 39% of women picked their husband.
72. A woman is quick to reject a man that lives with his mother, but will accept a man that lives with his wife.
73. Pregnant women are 42% more likely to be in a car crash but less likely to die than men of the same age.
74. The average woman in the UK owns 19 pairs of shoes, but wears only 7.
75. Mascara is the most commonly worn cosmetic, and women will spend an average of $4,000 on it in their lifetimes.
76. A survey found that media images of black women fell into 1 of 4 categories: Angry Black Woman, Baby Momma, Uneducated Help, or Unhealthy.
77. René Descartes had a fetish for cross-eyed women.
Definition: The one thing mankind will never understand.
Sentence: You will never get this... you will never get this.
79. In a laid back atmosphere, men will talk just as much as women.
80. Varieties of lettuce include: Amish Deer Tongue, Drunken Woman, Midnight Ruffles and Red Leprechaun.
81. After working together on "Fat Albert," Bill Cosby told Kenan Thompson he would "need two d***s for all the women" he was going to get.
82. On average, women get more stressed than men when they read bad news stories.
83. 90% of Irish women are unhappy with their legs
84. A couple robbing a store were identified because the woman filled out an entry form for a free trip prior to robbing the...
85. An estimated 20 percent of Tweets are explicitly threatening to women.
86. Women are twice as likely to suffer from insomnia than men. This is mostly due to the hormonal changes that women often experience.
87. bo$$ ass bitch A boss ass bitch is a woman who goes above and beyond simply being a bad bitch.
88. A man was once arrested for giving women butt lifts using tire sealant, cement mix, and super glue.
89. 3 out of every 1,000 women experience an orgasm while giving birth.
90. Bob Marley gave the credit for "No Woman, No Cry" to a friend who ran a soup kitchen, to ensure the royalty checks would keep it open.
91. A study found that in 92.5% of UK couples, the man is taller than the woman and that the average height difference is 5.6 inches (14.1 cm).
92. Women are actually better at coping with stress than men.
93. 85% of all Valentine's Day cards are purchased by women.
94. 71% of married women expected to be married to their spouse for the rest of their lives, according to a survey.
95. Consumption of caffeine increases focus for men, but not women.
96. Women in Tajikistan believe unibrows are beautiful, going so far as to create an herbal remedy to achieve the look.
97. When a woman ejaculates large amounts of liquid during orgasm, the liquid mostly consists of urine.
98. A study found that women perceive men with deep voices as more likely to cheat.
99. The most children born to one woman was 69 - Before dying at the age of 40, the woman had 16 twins, 7 triplets and 4 quadruplets.
100. Women show a stronger attraction toward males who have strong shoulders, narrow waists, and broad chests and shoulders.
101. Traditionally, men walk with a woman on his left arm so that his sword arm would be free in case of a duel.
102. Women have nearly four times as many foot problems as men, which is largely attributed to high heels.
103. Until the First World War, offices for women had separate entrances and staircases, for reasons of ‘morality’.
104. Women are unhappiest in their life around the age of 37; men around the age of 42.
105. The Mona Lisa was made with a blend of multiple beautiful women and men.
106. The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.
107. Twice as many women than men purposely evoke jealousy in their relationship.
108. Occasional smoking in nonsmoking men and women leads to reduced genital response, according to studies.
109. Studies have shown that orgasms can make women more confident, productive and creative.
110. Women gain weight after marriage, Men gain weight after divorce.
111. A woman donated a kidney to her boss, who then fired her when she took too long recover from the operation.
112. Fidel Castro has slept with over 35,000 women.
113. T.G.I. Friday was created to pick up women.
114. A woman once donated a kidney to her boss and she was fired soon after.
115. The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes
116. Women reach full emotional maturity around age 32, while men finish maturing around age 43.
117. A study found that women are better multitaskers than men.
118. A 2010 study revealed that women are better than men when it comes to dealing with more than one problem at a time.
119. According to a survey, 61% of men and women agree that you should not use a coupon during a date.
120. 43% of single women expect to pay between $26-50 on a date, according to a survey.
121. 4 out of 5 women say they prefer getting flowers unexpectedly.
122. The median age at first marriage has risen to nearly 29 years for men and to more than 26 years for women compared to 22...
123. In ancient times, umbrellas were a symbol of femininity, and only women would use them.
124. Men were the first to wear high heels around the 1600s. Women began wearing them to look more masculine.
125. According to men, wedge shoes are the least attractive footwear style women could wear.
126. For every $5000 extra a woman earns over her partner, their risk of divorce goes up by 5%.
127. According to a recent study done on 16,000 women, the more curvy a woman is, the more intelligent she is.
128. Senegalese women spend an average of 17.5 hours a week just collecting water.
129. In 1991, a brain dead woman was kept on life support and later had a healthy baby.
130. A study found that men feel more emotional pain after a breakup than women do.
131. When a woman is attracted to a man, she speaks in a higher pitch than normal.
132. A recent survey found that lesbians are four times as likely as straight women to drive a Subaru.
133. Wilt Chamberlain, one of the greatest NBA players of all time, reportedly slept with over 20,000 women.
134. Women who are intelligent tend to be bigger drinkers than those who are not.
135. During the early 1930s, women of the Afridi tribe would execute their cheating husbands (and other men) by drowning them in urine.
136. Women have been awarded only four of the 406 George Crosses.
137. Men give more generously if the asker is an attractive woman and when they see other men giving big donations, a study finds.
138. Women apologize on average 5.2 times a day. Men 3.6 times
139. According to one study, taller women are more likely to get cancer.
140. Over 50% of women are embarrassed by their feet. Are you?
141. A survey found one in five women have ended a relationship because their significant other was too busy playing video games.
142. A woman was arrested after allegedly beating up a man for farting in her face.
143. Men are attracted to screen names that convey physical attractiveness, like "Blondie," while woman prefer intelligent names like "Cultured."
144. 1 in 3 single women own a wedding dress, despite having no immediate plans to marry.
145. Cuddling literally puts a woman in a peaceful state of mind, reduces stress
146. Women who answer to another woman in the workplace feel significantly more stressed than those who have a male supervisor.
147. There are still 5 people alive who are born in the 1800s, and they are all women.
148. In an attempt to train dolphins to act like humans, a woman lived with a dolphin in a half flooded home for 2 weeks.
149. A survey on online dating revealed that men are 65% more likely to want to meet a woman if she wears eye makeup in her profile picture.
150. Women are biologically attracted to a-holes because their traits resemble those needed for survival - Strength, physical power and bravery.
151. 63% of women expect the guy to pay the bill on the first date, according to a survey.
152. Women with very large breasts can lose five years off of their expected lifespan.
153. A woman who is bitten by a cat has a 50% chance of being diagnosed with depression.
154. Men are less likely to be excited about holiday activities than women.
155. Women prefer red or pink clothes at their most fertile time of the month.
156. Women are less likely than men to commit to a long-term relationship, according to a survey.
157. Women look their oldest every Wednesday at 3:30PM.
158. Women are more likely to catch colds than men.
159. An online dating survey revealed that 81% of men preferred a woman with a relaxed and natural looking hairstyle as opposed to all glammed up
160. Women attempt suicide three times more than men, but men complete suicide three times more often than women.
161. Overall, women live longer than men, by at least five years.
162. Today, a woman will have approximately 450 periods in her lifetime, while prehistoric women had around 160.
163. 40% of women admit to having thrown footwear at men.
164. Men feel more emotional pain than women after break-ups.
165. The boobs of women who smoke tends to sag very quickly because smoking destroys a protein called elastin, which gives boobs elasticity.
166. Men tend to find breakups more difficult than women because they resist seeking help from friends.
167. Men are 20 times more likely to have a fatal injury at work than women.
168. In real life, trophy wives are exceedingly rare â€” successful women marry successful men, which can lead to an age gap.
169. On average, women speak about 7,000 words a day; men manage just over 2,000.
170. Women have twice as many pain receptors on their bodies than men. But, a much higher pain tolerance.
171. ET was voiced by a woman who smoked two cigarette packs a day; so that was her real voice.
172. Marijuana was initially made illegal in 1937 by a man who testified the drug made white women want to be with black men.
173. Women who walk an hour a day reduce their risk of breast cancer by 14%.
174. Beautiful women are more likely to give birth to daughters.
175. The original programmers of the original supercomputer in 1946 were all women.
176. Women with access to birth control typically earn 40% more than women without access.
177. If two identical twin women were to marry identical twin men, their children would genetically be siblings.
178. Women buy 4 out of every 10 condoms sold.
179. The average age gap between coupled men and women is much smaller in countries with more gender equality.
180. A woman who had a phantom itch so persistent and severe in her scalp, she scratched through her skull while she slept, damaging her brain.
181. To get back at her cheating husband, artist Frida Kahlo slept with the women that he cheated on her with.
182. In Norse, the name Siri means "a beautiful woman that leads you to victory."
183. It is illegal for men to be gay in Turkmenistan, but legal for women.
184. On online dating sites, women who don't drink receive 24 percent fewer messages than women who do.
185. In 2015, an agoraphobic woman who had ventured outside only twice in 10 years briefly stepped out of her home and fell into an open manhole.
186. Bob Marley gave the credit for "No Woman, No Cry" to a friend who ran a soup kitchen, to ensure the royalty checks would keep it open.
187. According to one study, 80% of women fake their orgasms.
188. Men on average are more self-absorbed than women are, according to a study.
189. When women direct films, there are 6.8 percent more women in them.
190. Women absorb alcohol into the bloodstream faster and metabolize it slower than men.
191. Studies have shown that about 75% of men and 68% of women have cheated at some point in a relationship.
192. 41 percent of men admit to hiding purchases from their partners, compared with only 22 percent of women.
193. In the U.S., about 20% of women earn more than their spouse.
194. According to one survey, 75% of women have fantasized about their partner dressing up as a fireman.
195. Women are more prone to nightmares.
196. 17% of women said "financial stability" was the most important quality in a successful relationship, according to a survey.
197. Women are less picky in potential mates when they make the first move.
198. On average, overweight and obese women are the targets of three fat-shaming comments per day.
199. The dictionary defines "feminism" as the belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities.
200. A ‘singlewoman’ was medieval slang for a prostitute.
201. A woman is more likely to want to commit adultery right before ovulation than at any other time in her cycle.
202. Women speak about 7,000 words a day - Men average just over 2,000.
203. That awkward moment when a woman with fake hair, fake nails, fake butt, fake breasts, and drawn-on eyebrows says she wants a "real" man.
Trending in Just For Fun
The Royal Navy uses blasts of Britney Spears’s ‘Oops! . . . I Did It Again’ to scare off Somali pirates.
1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.
51 Internet Facts
In 2011, the United Nations declared that access to the Internet is a basic human right.
32 Christmas Facts
‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’ was first sung in November 1934. By Christmas, it had sold 400,000 copies.
Nick Clegg once did community service for setting fire to a rare cactus collection while drunk on a school trip.
The Lego company was originally called Billund Maskinsnedkeri.
In 1552, Henry Pert died after shooting himself in the face with his own bow and arrow.
Traffic lights were introduced 18 years before the car was invented.
44 Gold Facts
In 2011, Australia minted a giant ‘A$1 million’ gold coin. It weighed over a ton and used gold worth A$52 million.
Jerry Springer was born in Highgate Tube station.
Forest fires can be sparked by sunlight magnified by water on dried-out leaves.