Impressive Star Wars Facts
1. The American Film Institute has named composer John Williams score for Star Wars as the greatest film score of all time.
2. C3PO is the first character to speak in Star Wars.
3. Colin McGregor, brother of "Star Wars" actor Ewan McGregor, is a British RAF pilot who goes by the call-sign "Obi Two."
4. In "Star Wars: the Empire Strikes Back," Yoda was originally going to be played by a monkey with a mask on.
5. Tweets with certain tags ( #C3P0, #Stormtrooper, and #BB8) will appear with special themed Star Wars emojis in honor of the upcoming movie.
6. France was still executing people by guillotine when Star Wars came out.
7. In early drafts of "Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back," Yoda was actually named 'Buffy.'
8. Revenge of the Sith is the only Star Wars movie not rated PG.
9. Mark Hamill lost 50 pounds to resume his role as Luke Skywalker in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens."
10. Star Wars inspired many of the aspects in Guardians of the Galaxy.
11. Japanese carrier All Nippon Airways has announced a five-year "Star Wars Project" to create an R2-D2-themed plane.
12. The first name of Star Wars villain Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine is "Sheev."
13. All the existing Star Wars movies are finally being made available as legitimate digital downloads beginning April 10.
14. Harrison Ford was fixing a door for Francis Ford Coppola when he met George Lucas. Ford helped read movie lines and was cast in Star Wars.
15. The word lightsaber is never used in Star Wars: Episode I.
16. In the Star Wars universe, the Jawas speak an altered version of Zulu and Greedo speaks a South American language called Kechua.
17. Even though the history of Star Wars is so complex, Yoda's species was never named.
18. Anthony Daniels, who plays C3PO, is the only actor to appear in all seven Star Wars movies.
19. "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith" holds the record for the longest sword fight in cinematic history.
20. When Star Wars came out in 1977, France was still using the guillotine.
21. Death Star from Star Wars would cost about $852,000,000,000,000,000 if humans try to build it in real world.
22. The phrase 'I have a bad feeling about this' was spoken in every Star Wars movie.
23. The word "Ewok" is never once spoken in the Star Wars movies.
24. "I have a bad feeling about this" has been said in every Star Wars movie.
25. Since space is a vacuum the laser beams in Star Wars would not be visible, nor would you be able to hear the explosions.
26. In "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," Mark Hamill was 63 years old, the same age Sir Alec Guinness was when he played Obi Wan Kenobi.
Trending in Movies
71% of Oscar-winners’ tears have been shed since 1995.
James Cameron Facts
James Cameron was homeless when writing The Terminator, and sold the rights for $1, on the condition he could direct it.
The mayor of the city of Batman in Turkey threatened to sue Warner Bros for not asking permission to use the city’s name in the Batman movies.
In the original version of Cinderella the slipper was made out of fur, not glass.
James Bond Facts
Over the course of 22 James Bond films, Bond has been fired at an estimated 4,662 times.
Johnny Depp Facts
Johnny Depp plans on having his cremated remains poured into a cask of whiskey and requests every attendee at his funeral take a sip of it.
The Marvel publisher overseeing Stan Lee in the 60s thought Spider-Man would be a flop.