Random Singing Facts
1. Nero ate leeks to improve his singing voice.
2. Singing will exercise your heart and lungs. It also releases endorphins, making you feel good.
3. All types of singing have positive psychological effects. Singing releases endorphins, making you feel good.
4. Singing helps form and strengthen the emotional bond between a group of people.
5. Singing in the shower helps boost your immunity, lower your blood pressure, reduce stress, and improve your mood.
6. Singing in the shower daily can help boost your immunity, lower blood pressure, reduce stress, and improve your mood.
7. Dancing, singing and masturbating are all proven ways to fight depression.
8. Singing during your morning shower can actually help boost immunity and improve your mood, helping you have a better day.
9. Singing together brings us closer to each other.
10. UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon celebrated his election by singing ‘Ban Ki-moon Is Coming to Town’ to the tune of ‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’.
11. Singing when tensed helps you avoid anxiety and depression.
12. Singing for at least 20 minutes a day can strengthen your immune system and add years to your life
13. Singing helps reduce feelings of depression and anxiety, increases the oxygen flow to your lungs and helps you have better posture.
Trending in Music
Madonna was sacked from Dunkin Donuts for squirting customers with jam.
The Beatles Facts
The Beatles had to stop touring because their music couldn't be amplified loud enough to play over the screaming fans.
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon celebrated his election by singing ‘Ban Ki-moon Is Coming to Town’ to the tune of ‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’.
Sir Francis Drake left all his money to the poor people of Plymouth.
Archers Way in Doncaster was formerly called Butt Hole Road.
John Lennon Facts
John Lennon admitted he used to be cruel to his woman and hit her as a youngster.
Jennifer Lopez Facts
The green Versace dress Jennifer Lopez wore to the 2000 Grammy Awards sparked the creation of Google Images.
Mariah Carey Facts
Mariah Carey is the only female artist (and second artist or group ever) to have 18 #1 songs on the US Billboard Hot 100 charts.