Cool Intel Facts
1. Intelligent men and women are more easily annoyed by people in general.
2. Insomnia is more common for those who have a high IQ. Intelligent people have a harder time switching off their brain.
3. Intelligent men and women are easily annoyed by people in general but tend to say nothing in attempt to avoid meaningless arguments.
4. Tilting your head to the right and slightly up makes you look more attractive. Tilting it to the right makes you look more intelligent.
5. Intel employs a "futurist" whose job is to determine what life will be like 10-15 years in the future.
6. In some countries, it is illegal to operate on octopuses without anesthesia, due to their intelligence.
7. Intelligent women have an easier time identifying deception, sarcasm and lies.
9. Intelligent people are more creative during the night, experiencing high levels of mental stimulation, making it hard to sleep.
10. Intelligent men and women are more likely to be faithful in a relationship.
11. Intelligent children are more likely to grow up to consume alcohol more frequently and engage in binge drinking than less intelligent kids.
12. Intelligent men and women are easily annoyed by people in general but tend to say nothing in attempt to avoid meaningless arguments
13. Intelligence can be boosted, at least in the short term, by a daily dose of 5 mg of creatine.
14. Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter you are, the more selective you become.
15. Intelligent are more likely to be faithful - Men with lower IQs are more likely to cheat.
16. Intelligent men tend to be more faithful.
17. Intelligent people have the ability to enhance the intelligence of those in their social circle.
18. Your height is generally determined by your father. Intelligence, emotional strength and body shape is determined by the mother.
19. Neurologically, listening to music is considered a complex action. Intelligent people tend to listen to music for longer periods of time.
20. Intelligent people are more forgetful than those with average intelligence
21. Intelligent people are more likely to have a harder time falling asleep due to increased brain stimulation.
22. People of high intelligence are more prone to anxiety than those of moderate intelligence.
23. The higher your IQ level, the easier it is to resist peer pressure. Intelligent people are less concerned with the approval of others.
24. Intelligent people tend to care less about the opinions of others, they also enjoy being alone because of great sense of self.
25. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
26. Your height is usually determined by your father. Intelligence, emotional strength and body shape is determined by the mother.
27. Intelligent people tend to talk to themselves more frequently.
28. The bunny suit became standard Intel cleanroom attire in 1973.
Trending in Science
115 Star Facts
The word ‘suffragette’ started out as an insult coined by the Daily Mail.
23 Nobel Prizes for Medicine have been won as a result of research on guinea pigs.
27 Titan Facts
‘The Just Missed It Club’ was for people who almost sailed on the Titanic. Two weeks after it sank, it had 118,337 members.
43 Moon Facts
Alan Shepard took a peanut to the Moon. When he brought it back, Steve McQueen tried to eat it.
31 Mind Facts
The first coin minted in the US bore the slogan ‘Mind Your Business’.
‘Email’ is a 16th-century word meaning ‘enamel’.
29 Universe Facts
A ‘googolplex’ is a number so vast it can’t be written down: there’s not enough room in the universe for all the zeros.
Saturn's rings are about 500,000 miles in circumference but only about a foot thick.