Stunning Psychologist Facts
1. Psychologist suggest, the average high school student has the same level of anxiety as the average psychiatric patient would in 1950s.
2. Psychologists have found that sending and receiving text messages can actually boost your mood when you're feeling lonely.
3. Psychologists have found that whenever you're in a bad mood, you can feel better just by forcing yourself to smile.
4. Psychologists believe you should forget about all the reasons why it wont work
5. Psychologists say: The person who tries to keep everyone happy often ends up feeling the loneliest.
6. Psychologists suggest, when people see you get openly embarrassed, they tend to think of you as a nice person.
7. Psychologists say that when meeting someone for the first time, you only have about 7 seconds to make a powerful first impression.
8. Psychologists have found that the most successful couples feel calm and connected when they are side-by-side.
9. Psychologists have proven that we tend to overestimate ourselves -- We are not as nice as we think we are.
10. Psychologists say, the people with the best advice have experienced a lot of issues in their own life.
Trending in Science
115 Star Facts
The word ‘suffragette’ started out as an insult coined by the Daily Mail.
84 Body Facts
In 1986, Michael Foot’s appointment as chair of a disarmament committee prompted The Times headline: ‘Foot Heads Arms Body.’ The body of the sea otter has a pouch across the front where it keeps rocks to break open shellfish.
23 Nobel Prizes for Medicine have been won as a result of research on guinea pigs.
27 Titan Facts
‘The Just Missed It Club’ was for people who almost sailed on the Titanic. Two weeks after it sank, it had 118,337 members.
43 Moon Facts
Alan Shepard took a peanut to the Moon. When he brought it back, Steve McQueen tried to eat it.
31 Mind Facts
The first coin minted in the US bore the slogan ‘Mind Your Business’.
‘Email’ is a 16th-century word meaning ‘enamel’.
29 Universe Facts
A ‘googolplex’ is a number so vast it can’t be written down: there’s not enough room in the universe for all the zeros.