72 Random Psychology Facts
1. Psychology: when you truly care for someone, their mood can literally affect yours.
2. Psychology says, people tend to value memories more than actual people. Sometimes you miss the memories, not the actual person.
3. Psychology states that people become extremely honest, awkward, weird and or personal during the late night/early morning.
4. Psychology says, being sad with the right people is better than being happy with the wrong ones.
5. Psychology says that loneliness is contagious.
6. Psychology says, no matter how angry you get, you always end up forgiving the people you love.
7. When you fly in your dreams, psychology says that you have a desire to express creativity & break out of your normal life.
8. Psychology says girls with high levels of trust with their fathers have significantly better communication and trust with their boyfriends.
9. Psychology states that falling in love has similar neurological effects as the high produced from taking cocaine.
10. Psychology says, the best things in life are usually found when you are not looking for them
11. Psychology says, sometimes creating a little distance will help people recognize how much you actually mean to them.
12. Psychology says that girls who trust their fathers to tend to have better communication and longer relationships with their boyfriends.
13. Psychology says, men tend to forget but never forgive. Women forgive but never forget.
14. Psychology says that people who laugh more are better able to tolerate pain, both physical and emotional.
15. Psychology says that people who hide their feelings usually care the most.
16. Psychology says that too much stress literally causes the human brain to freeze and shut down temporarily.
17. Psychology says, the longer you hide your feelings for someone, the harder you fall for that individual.
18. Psychology states that cuteness inspires aggression, which is why we often want to squeeze things we find cute.
19. Psychology fact: The people who smile, laugh and joke around the most are usually the unhappiest.
20. Psychology says that comparing yourself to others is the root cause for feelings of unhappiness and depression.
21. Psychology says, sometimes you miss the way it felt, you miss the memories but not the actual person.
22. Psychology says, great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.
23. Psychology says, great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people
24. Psychology says, you never really stop loving someone, you either never did or always will.
25. Psychology says, people who refuse to depend on others have experienced the most disappointment earlier on in their lives.
26. Psychology says; People tend to value memories more than actual people. Sometimes you miss the memories, not the actual person.
27. Psychology says that children of strict parents tend to be sneakier.
28. Psychology says that spending money on experiences, as opposed to material possessions, leads to greater happiness.
29. Psychology states that talking to yourself can benefit thinking and help your perception.
30. Psychology states that happiness is a skill that everyone can learn.
31. Psychology says, you never really lose friends, with time you just learn who your true ones are
32. Psychology says, relationships are always stronger when you are best friends first, a couple second.
33. Psychology says, when you finally let go of the past, something better comes along.
34. Psychology says, feelings that come back are actually feelings that never left.
35. Psychology claims that If two past lovers can remain just friends, its either they are still in love, or never were.
36. Psychology states that forgetting is key to a healthy mind: Letting go of memories supports a sound state of mind.
37. Psychology says, friendship is not about who you spend the most time with, it's about who you have the best time with
38. Psychology shows that a man is more likely to ask a woman out and spend money on her if she is wearing red
39. Psychology says: The more loyal you are, the more disappointment you encounter and experience.
40. Psychology says, when you truly care for someone, their mood can literally affect yours.
41. Psychology says, you realize you love someone when you want them to be happy, even if its not with you.
42. Psychology states that listening to music, especially instrumentals, can release the same hormones as climaxing during intercourse
43. Psychology says, comparing yourself to others is the root cause for feelings of unhappiness, self blame and depression.
44. Psychology states that hearing your name when no one is actually calling you is a sign of a healthy mind.
45. Psychology says, friendship is not about who you spend the most time with, it's about who you have the best time with.
46. Psychology says, we automatically develop better advice for other people than the advice we give ourselves.
47. Psychology says, people who hide their feelings usually care the most.
48. Psychology says that the more attractive a woman is, the more impaired the brains of surrounding males become.
49. You are not as nice as you think you are, as studies in psychology have proved that we tend to overestimate ourselves!
50. You are not as nice as you think you are, as studies in psychology have proved that we tend to overestimate ourselves.
51. Psychology says: You don't really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.
52. Psychology states that the time we spend dreaming helps us overcome painful experiences.
53. Psychology says, people you meet accidentally are more likely to become some of the most important individuals in your life.
54. Psychology states that out of all the senses, smell is most closely linked to memory.
55. Psychology says that ignorant people are more likely to doubt the truth of facts that contradict their beliefs.
56. Psychology says, pretending to be happy when you are in pain, is just an example of how strong you are as a person.
57. Psychology says - no matter how angry you get, you always end up forgiving the people you love.
58. Psychology says, sometimes silence is the most powerful scream and indication of something being terribly wrong.
59. Psychology says that listening to upbeat and cheerful music makes you perceive your surroundings as happier.
60. Psychology says, the person who tries to keep everyone happy often ends up feeling the loneliest..
61. Psychology says, pain never really goes away; you just elevate and get used to it by growing stronger.
62. Psychology fact: Cheaters tends to think everyone cheats. Liars tends to think that everyone lies. Keep this in mind.
63. Psychology states that temperature can affect appetite. A person in a colder room is likely to eat more.
64. Psychology says, the more you care, the more you have to lose.
65. Psychology Says - You cannot change the people around you, but you can change the people you choose to be around.
66. Psychology shows that teenagers who spend much of their time listening to music are 8.3 times more likely to be depressed.
67. Psychology says, the best things in life are usually found when you are not looking for them.
68. Psychology says that music helps reduce anxiety, as well as helps the mind and body cope with stress.
69. Psychology says that sleep makes you more creative and makes your memories stronger.
70. Psychology says that after consuming alcohol, our perceptions change to make people appear more attractive.
71. Psychology says, once you lose someone, it's never exactly the same person who comes back.
72. Psychology says that people who regularly play video games are faster at making real-life decisions.
Trending in Science
115 Star Facts
The word ‘suffragette’ started out as an insult coined by the Daily Mail.
84 Body Facts
In 1986, Michael Foot’s appointment as chair of a disarmament committee prompted The Times headline: ‘Foot Heads Arms Body.’ The body of the sea otter has a pouch across the front where it keeps rocks to break open shellfish.
23 Nobel Prizes for Medicine have been won as a result of research on guinea pigs.
27 Titan Facts
‘The Just Missed It Club’ was for people who almost sailed on the Titanic. Two weeks after it sank, it had 118,337 members.
43 Moon Facts
Alan Shepard took a peanut to the Moon. When he brought it back, Steve McQueen tried to eat it.
31 Mind Facts
The first coin minted in the US bore the slogan ‘Mind Your Business’.
‘Email’ is a 16th-century word meaning ‘enamel’.
29 Universe Facts
A ‘googolplex’ is a number so vast it can’t be written down: there’s not enough room in the universe for all the zeros.