Amazing Spanish Facts
1. The commercial turkeys served at T-giving come from Mexico where they were discovered during the Spanish Conquest &
2. A Trump TV ad showing Mexicans swarming over the U.S. border actually uses footage of Moroccans swarming the border of a Spanish enclave.
3. ‘Trampoline’ comes from the Spanish for ‘diving board’.
4. Argentinians speak Spanish with a strong Italian accent.
Mi papÃ¡ tiene 47 aÃ±os = my dad is 47 years old
Mi papa tiene 47 anos = my potato has 47 assholes
6. The Spanish for ‘when pigs fly’ is ‘when hens piss’.
7. The Lamborghini that Bruce Wayne drives in 'The Dark Knight' is called the MurciÃ©lago, which is Spanish for bat.
8. The famous aphrodisiac 'Spanish Fly' is made from dried beetle remains.
9. Pasta is Spanish for ‘money’.
10. Spanish police are called smurfs because they wear pale-blue hats.
11. Kemo Sabe or All Knowing One, is actually a mispronunciation by Native Americans of the Spanish phrase, Quien lo Sabe, m...
12. The minimum IQ required to be in the Spanish army is 70. German Shepherds have an IQ of 60.
Trending in World
45 Chinese Facts
If they were countries, the Chinese provinces of Guangdong, Shandong, Henan, Sichuan and Jiangsu would be among the world’s 20 most populous.
152 Earth Facts
Lake Baikal in Russia is a thousand times older than any other lake on Earth.
An Egyptian cure for insanity was to eat snake meatballs under a full moon.
34 Britain Facts
The name sign of the town of Lost in Aberdeenshire is the only one in Britain that is welded to its pole.
49 Roman Facts
The sign for the female sex (C) represents the hand mirror of the Roman goddess Venus.
41 French Facts
In the French Revolution, prisoners were taken to the guillotine on wagons used to transport manure.
The world’s largest iceberg set off from Antarctica in 2000. It was larger than Jamaica and parts of it still haven’t melted.
80% of pirates caught by the European Union’s naval police are released.
The Spanish for ‘when pigs fly’ is ‘when hens piss’.