100 Trending Facts
1. Winston Churchill was born in a ladies room during a dance.
2. Most teenagers are treated like children but expected to act like adults.
3. 80% of people spend their nights remembering past conversations, imagining what they should have said instead.
4. Lying to yourself about how you truly feel is heavily associated with depression. Not accepting the truth is what makes things harder.
5. America has never lost a war when donkeys were used.
6. Less than a quarter of Americans express confidence in the criminal justice system.
7. The air an average person inhales in a single day contain 1 liter of farts of people around him.
8. An average of 11 Americans die at work every day.
9. Americans spend more than $5.4 billion dollars on their pets each year.
10. Windmills always turn anti-clockwise. Except for the windmills in Ireland!
11. More men are physically threatened online than women.
12. If your friend is too prideful to apologize for doing you wrong, that person is not your friend.
13. Sharing a common dislike for a person can bring two people closer & ultimately lead to a lengthy friendship.
14. Halle Berry?s stunt double, in the movie ?Catwoman?, is a man.
15. The first person to legally own a slave in Colonial America was black.
16. The average cost of raising a medium-sized dog to the age of eleven is $16,400.
17. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is "uncopyrightable"!
18. Old cats meow more because they have kitty Alzheimer's.
19. More than seven people die from suicide every hour in the Americas.
20. American teachers are legally allowed to spank children in the classroom in 19 states.
21. 1 in 4 American dogs are overweight.
22. New York is currently the most unhappy city in America.
23. A jiffy is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second. Thus the saying, I will be there in a jiffy.
24. There are 14 billion insects for every human on Earth.
25. Dogs suppress their innate intelligence for the sake of their human masters.
26. Each year approximately 250,000 American husbands are physically attacked and beaten by their wives
27. 1 in 4 Americans think God helps decide the outcome of football games.
28. According to the Bible, God sent 2 bears to murder 42 children because they had mocked a bald man.
29. Contrary to popular belief, dogs do not only sweat by salivating. They also sweat through the poors on their feet.
30. Among young American adults aged 25-34, 17.7% of men and 11.7% of women live with their parents.
31. If you want to see how many calories it takes per day for you to exist, take your weight in pounds and multiply it by 11.
32. AskHole: a person who constantly asks for your advice, then does the exact opposite.
33. There was no punctuation until the 15th century.
34. Dysania = Finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.
35. When watching Netflix, if the quality is poor, press control+alt(opt)+shift+s. Change the bugger rate to 3000 for HD video.
36. There are more people in slavery today than at any time in human history.
37. The average American 3-year-old can recognize about 100 brand logos.
38. Portland has a higher percentage of literate people than any other major city in America.
39. 3 out of 4 Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.
40. What a woman eats can increase her chance of twins by up to 40%
41. The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year!
42. 20% of tuxedo rentals take place in May.
43. you're born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206!
44. One in six American adults binge drink weekly.
45. On average, Americans eat 3 hamburgers a week.
46. Native Americans lost their history, their land, their culture, and is one of the least discussed genocides in world history.
47. 53% of Americans say they are satisfied with the acceptance of gays and lesbians in the U.S.
48. $43 is the average amount Americans spend on a first date.
49. Fortune cookies were actually invented in America, in 1918, by Charles Jung.
50. White Americans are about 10% more optimistic about race relations than Black Americans are.
51. First four countries to have television: England, the U.S., the U.S.S.R., and Brazil.
52. The mile is Latin for 1,000. The number of paces it took the average Roman!
53. Attics were invented in Attica.
54. President George W. Bush was once a cheerleader!
55. Hospitals that resemble living rooms have been shown to improve health.
56. During the Mohammed Cartoon controversy in 2005, Iran threatened to start an International Holocaust Cartoon competition.
57. Be careful what you say. A girl remembers everything.
58. Moms are 10 times more likely than dads to skip work to care for an ill child.
59. On most car dashboards, there is an arrow next to the gas pump symbol that points to which side of the car the tank is on.
60. The first fatal car accident in the UK was caused by a driver going at 4 mph.
61. If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
62. Cleopatra wasn't Egyptian; she was Greek.
63. Listening to sad songs actually creates positive emotions.
64. That pleasurable tingling sensation in the head and scalp when someone whispers is called Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR).
65. A survey found that only 10% of single people want their wingman to be funny when approaching possible mates.
66. Dr. Seuss actually cheated on his wife while she was sick with cancer for 13 years - When she killed herself, he married the mistress.
67. Let your faith be bigger than your fears.
68. Twitter is basically just you having a conversation with yourself hoping that someone else will join in.
69. Lemon juice with a pinch of salt (warm) every morning lowers cholesterol levels and brings down your weigh
70. Jupiter is the fastest spinning planet in the Solar System taking just 10 hours to complete a full rotation on its axis.
71. What comes easy won't last long, and what lasts long won't come easy.
72. Don't ruin today by worrying about yesterday's problem.
73. Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fly BACKWARDS.
74. The smallest bird in the world is the Hummingbird. It weighs 1oz.
75. Remember that people will always question the good things they hear about you, and believe the bad ones without a second thought.
76. ZZ Top refused a $1,000,000 offer from Gilette to shave their beards for an ad.
77. A full-grown bear can run as fast as a horse.
78. In 1221, Genghis Khan killed 1,748,000 people at Nishapur in one hour.
79. Clinophobia is the fear of beds!
80. It takes about 30 days for a sloth to digest one leaf.
81. Sloths digestive system is so slow it takes 30 days to digest one leaf.
82. There is a cat in a Rhode Island nursing home that was able to predict 50 patient deaths and would curl up in bed with them till
83. Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.
84. Michael Jackson used to prank-call Russell Crowe on a regular basis.
85. Peaches were once known as Persian apples.
86. A cat's IQ is only surpassed by that of monkeys and chimps in the world of animals.
87. Cats make over 100 different vocal sounds; dogs can make about ten.
88. LEGO means "to put together" in Latin.
89. Cats show trust by headbutting people.
90. Cat night vision is 6 times better than human night vision
91. In 2010, the US Air Force built a supercomputer out of 1700 Playstation 3s.
92. There are towns in five countries that have prohibited dying.
93. Dogs have faithfully lived with humans for over 14,000 years.
94. Even with a higher income, education and other factors controlled, intelligent people tend to drink more alcohol.
95. You cannot catch the flu from a flu shot.
96. Jim Cummings, The voice actor for Winnie the pooh, calls sick kids in hospitals and talks to them in character.
97. The great warrior Ghengis Khan died in bed while having sex.
98. The more kids use online communication, the more anxious they will be in face-to-face interactions.
99. Goats are turned on by lesbian porn.
100. Baby puffins are called pufflings.
Trending on Fun Funny Facts
305 Fun Facts
At Stalin’s funeral 500 people were trampled to death.
100 Weird Facts
A toaster uses almost half as much energy as a full-sized oven.
489 Crazy Facts
The biggest dam built by beavers is twice as long as the Hoover Dam.
783 Random Facts
Yoghurt, got its name from the Turkish word 'yogurur', which means 'long life'.
82 Did You Know Facts
Marie Curie, the Nobel prize winning scientist who discovered radium, died of radiation poisoning.
365 Trivia Facts
'Second Street' is the most common street name in the U.S.; 'First Street' is the sixth.
713 Interesting Facts
During the 1741 General Election, angry voters pelted candidates with dead cats and dogs.
658 Fascinating Facts
Qatar is the only country that begins with a Q and Iraq is the only country that ends with one.
Left Handed Facts
Left-handed people are better at sports that require good spatial judgment and fast reaction, compared to right-handed individuals.
49 Gross Facts
Babies who wear disposable diapers are five times more likely to develop diaper rash than those that wear cotton diapers.
The word "nice" originally meant "foolish and stupid."
On average, soccer players run as far as 9.5 miles in a single match.
Baby zebras can begin running just one hour after they are born.
47 Amazing Facts
The banana tree cannot reproduce itself. It can be propagated only by the hand of man.
'face-off' in hockey was originally called a 'puck-off'.
New York Facts
If you ate in a different New York eatery every day for 12 years, you still wouldn’t have visited all of the city’s restaurants.
34 Spider Facts
UK house spiders include the Pink Prowler, the Spitting Spider and the Missing Sector Orb Weaver.
The world’s smallest advert was stencilled onto a bee’s knee.
The voice actor of SpongeBob is married to the voice actor of Plankton's computer wife (Karen) in real life.
Ball lightning is a "ball of fire" that lasts for a few seconds in the sky and is very rare.
27 Usa Facts
Digestive biscuits have no particular digestive qualities. In the USA it is illegal to sell them under that name.
If you laid all the molecules in a teaspoon of water end to end, it would stretch 10 times the width of the solar system.
Britons spend eight times as long watching television as they do cooking meals.
28 Smart Facts
Sarcasm has been proven to make you smarter and more creative.
All geese eat a vegetarian diet, feeding on grasses, seeds and grains.
Human beings have as many brain cells in their stomachs as cats have in their brains.
Las Vegas Facts
The city of Las Vegas has the most hotel rooms in the world.
31 Teeth Facts
A crocodile always grows new teeth to replace the old teeth.
12% of a sloth’s energy is used to climb up and down trees to go to the lavatory.
There are about 294,000,000,000,000 leaves in the world; for every leaf there are 340 ants.
One-third of toads crossing roads are fatally run over.
51 Sun Facts
Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a Friday the 13th.
Milky Way Facts
All of the stars comprising the Milky Way galaxy revolve around the centre of the galaxy once every 200 million years or so.
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.
To sleep for one night in every bed in Las Vegas would take 288 years.
There are 2,500 species of moth in the UK but only 60 species of butterfly.
The technology behind smartphones relies on up to 250,000 separate patents.