89 Trending Facts
1. The first person to legally own a slave in Colonial America was black.
2. Goats are turned on by lesbian porn.
3. Canola oil is actually rapeseed oil but the name was changed for marketing reasons!
4. Somewhere, someone is having the best day of their life.
5. 40% of Americans iron their clothes while in their underwear or naked.
6. Castoreum: Beaver anal juice, castoreum, is most commonly found as a flavor enhancer in raspberry products.
7. Enjoy life today, because yesterday is gone, and tomorrow is never promised.
8. Moms are 10 times more likely than dads to skip work to care for an ill child.
9. The Nestles haven't run Nestle since 1875.
10. In Cleveland, Ohio it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
11. Islam, Christianity, and Judaism worship the same God, but in different ways.
12. Apparently, the most arousing scent for men is a combination of lavender and pumpkin pie
13. The sentence "Are you as bored as I am?" can be read backwards and still makes sense.
14. Text messaging is now 20 years old.
15. More men are physically threatened online than women.
16. You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.
17. Cast iron skillets used to be the leading source of iron in the American diet!
18. The average child will eat 1,500 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches by the he/she graduates from high school.
19. Not accounting for inflation, a person who smoked a pack a day for 51 years would spend $111,690 on cigarettes.
20. People who talk to themselves are more likely to have a high I.Q.
21. There are towns in five countries that have prohibited dying.
22. Actor Mark Wahlberg has a third nipple!
23. Baby puffins are called pufflings.
24. The average housewife walks 10 miles a day around the house doing her chores.
25. Martha Stewart and Anthony Hopkins dated until Martha watched him play Hannibal Lector in "Silence of the Lambs."
26. Henry Ford was the first of six children.
27. Henry Ford was Charles Lindbergh's first passenger in the Spirit of St. Louis.
28. Henry Ford named his cars with letters from the alphabet. The Model T was the most famous.
29. Cats have 32 muscles in each ear and can turn their ear very quickly to catch noise.
30. Conservative people are more easily grossed out than liberals.
31. When an intoxicated person is talking, 65% of whatever he/she says is true.
32. Aloof bad boys are no longer considered cool, according to one study.
33. Want to avoid over thinking? Focus on what to do next instead of worrying about what went wrong.
34. Most burglaries occur during the daytime.
35. AskHole: a person who constantly asks for your advice, then does the exact opposite.
36. Most people believe men with short, wide faces are more likely to be racist.
37. There was no punctuation until the 15th century.
38. The more dissatisfied you are with your current partner, the more likely you are to think about your most recent ex-partner.
39. Dysania = Finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.
40. Less than one percent of murders in any given year are committed by serial killers.
41. 1/3 of designated drivers are drunk.
42. If you got me, i got you.
43. If you want to see how many calories it takes per day for you to exist, take your weight in pounds and multiply it by 11.
44. Let your faith be bigger than your fears.
45. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. It was the fashion in Renaissance Florence to shave them off!
46. A typical microwave oven uses more electricity keeping its digital clock on standby than it does heating food.
47. Every day this week will be the same backwards:
48. Studies show that people tend to pass over better-qualified, harder-working individuals in favor of apparent natural talent.
49. During pregnancy if the mother suffers organ damage, the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
50. i think my favorite feeling is laughing with someone and realizing half way through how much i enjoy them and their presence.
51. When you buy gasoline, you might want to make your purchase at nightâ€”it will be cheaper.
52. People who prefer gory horror films typically have low empathy, high sensation seeking, andâ€”among malesâ€”a strong bond with the killer.
53. Meditating can actually make you more observant â€“ If you do it six hours a day for three months, according to one study.
54. The best way to really appreciate someone is to imagine your life without them.
55. People who were born deaf still have some type of inner voice.
56. Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
57. Constantly dreaming about someone may indicate that they're actually missing or thinking about you a lot.
58. Nightclubs sometimes give away lollipops to people leaving so they will not be able to shout or cause a disturbance while sucking on them.
59. When a contestant leaves the show "Hells Kitchen" they are immediately taken for psychiatric evaluation and then a house to get pampered.
60. All breasts have the same number of nerve endings, no matter what their size is. This is also why smaller breasts are more sensitive.
61. In Nigeria, some people believe that children who eat eggs will turn into thieves.
62. Don't ruin today by worrying about yesterday's problem.
63. People who chew the ends of their pens are more creative and less prone to mental sickness.
64. An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away. Study suggests it can add up to 8 years to your life.
65. By the age of 3, a girl named Charlie was suffering from 300 seizures every week. Marijuana has gotten her down to 2 or 3 seizures a month.
66. Farting can help reduce high blood pressure.
67. The fear of the number 666 or things related to it is called hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia.
68. The swine flu outbreak in 1976 killed one person but, the vaccine for the swine flu killed 25.
69. You cannot catch the flu from a flu shot.
70. Beer contains all 13 essential nutrients of life
71. Cuteness inspires aggression which is why we want to squeeze things we find cute.
72. A pound of potato chips costs 200 times more than a pound of potatoes.
73. Bon Jovi owns a restaurant in which menu items have no prices. You only pay whatever you like or volunteer in exchange for their meal.
74. Rats can't vomit, that's why rat poison works.
75. If you find a hair in your food, heavily salt it before sending it back to the kitchen to make sure you got a new order.
76. Quitting junk foods actually produces changes in the brain similar to withdrawal from additive drugs.
77. No 2 cornflakes are identical.
78. Mrs Beeton recommended boiling pasta for 13⁄4 hours.
79. One study estimates that a bottle of beer consumed every day reduces the risk of kidney stones by 40%.
80. Never give up. Great things take time.
81. A queen bee uses her stinger only to sting another queen bee.
82. ever see an attractive person and ur just like dam bby u can fill my caudate nucleus with dopamine any time of day
83. The quietest people tend to have the loudest minds.
84. People who over think are more likely to successfully avoid dangerous situations
86. Negaholics are people who become addicted to self-doubt and negativity. They find the bad in most things and are hardly ever satisfied.
87. Every 9.5 minutes, someone in the U.S. is infected with HIV.
88. The most toxic person to be around is the one who complains about everything and appreciates nothing. Avoid these people at all costs.
89. Henry Ford built his first car, the Quadricycle in a tool shed behind the house he was renting with this wife Clara.
Trending on Fun Funny Facts
305 Fun Facts
At Stalin’s funeral 500 people were trampled to death.
783 Random Facts
Yoghurt, got its name from the Turkish word 'yogurur', which means 'long life'.
100 Weird Facts
A toaster uses almost half as much energy as a full-sized oven.
82 Did You Know Facts
Marie Curie, the Nobel prize winning scientist who discovered radium, died of radiation poisoning.
489 Crazy Facts
The biggest dam built by beavers is twice as long as the Hoover Dam.
713 Interesting Facts
During the 1741 General Election, angry voters pelted candidates with dead cats and dogs.
365 Trivia Facts
'Second Street' is the most common street name in the U.S.; 'First Street' is the sixth.
658 Fascinating Facts
Qatar is the only country that begins with a Q and Iraq is the only country that ends with one.
49 Gross Facts
Babies who wear disposable diapers are five times more likely to develop diaper rash than those that wear cotton diapers.
47 Amazing Facts
The banana tree cannot reproduce itself. It can be propagated only by the hand of man.
Left Handed Facts
Left-handed people are better at sports that require good spatial judgment and fast reaction, compared to right-handed individuals.
'face-off' in hockey was originally called a 'puck-off'.
The word "nice" originally meant "foolish and stupid."
34 Spider Facts
UK house spiders include the Pink Prowler, the Spitting Spider and the Missing Sector Orb Weaver.
27 Usa Facts
Digestive biscuits have no particular digestive qualities. In the USA it is illegal to sell them under that name.
The world’s smallest advert was stencilled onto a bee’s knee.
31 Teeth Facts
A crocodile always grows new teeth to replace the old teeth.
51 Sun Facts
Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a Friday the 13th.
The voice actor of SpongeBob is married to the voice actor of Plankton's computer wife (Karen) in real life.
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.
Milky Way Facts
All of the stars comprising the Milky Way galaxy revolve around the centre of the galaxy once every 200 million years or so.
If you laid all the molecules in a teaspoon of water end to end, it would stretch 10 times the width of the solar system.
The technology behind smartphones relies on up to 250,000 separate patents.
28 Smart Facts
Sarcasm has been proven to make you smarter and more creative.
Baby zebras can begin running just one hour after they are born.
12% of a sloth’s energy is used to climb up and down trees to go to the lavatory.
There are 2,500 species of moth in the UK but only 60 species of butterfly.
Human beings have as many brain cells in their stomachs as cats have in their brains.
There are about 294,000,000,000,000 leaves in the world; for every leaf there are 340 ants.
New York Facts
If you ate in a different New York eatery every day for 12 years, you still wouldn’t have visited all of the city’s restaurants.
On average, soccer players run as far as 9.5 miles in a single match.
All geese eat a vegetarian diet, feeding on grasses, seeds and grains.
Las Vegas Facts
The city of Las Vegas has the most hotel rooms in the world.
Ball lightning is a "ball of fire" that lasts for a few seconds in the sky and is very rare.
One-third of toads crossing roads are fatally run over.
To sleep for one night in every bed in Las Vegas would take 288 years.
Britons spend eight times as long watching television as they do cooking meals.