100 Trending Facts
1. The air an average person inhales in a single day contain 1 liter of farts of people around him.
2. There are towns in five countries that have prohibited dying.
3. American teachers are legally allowed to spank children in the classroom in 19 states.
4. America has never lost a war when donkeys were used.
5. Just when you think you know people, they disappoint you in ways you never thought they could.
6. It is illegal for a teacher to keep the class after the bell as punishment
7. Remember that people will always question the good things they hear about you, and believe the bad ones without a second thought.
8. One in six American adults binge drink weekly.
9. Dr. Seuss actually cheated on his wife while she was sick with cancer for 13 years - When she killed herself, he married the mistress.
10. The first person to legally own a slave in Colonial America was black.
11. It takes six months to build a Rolls Royce...and 13 hours to build a Toyota.
12. Bamboo plants can grow up to 36 inches in a day.
13. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is "uncopyrightable"!
14. Every Christmas Day, 400,000 Britons go out to a shop to buy batteries.
15. Dogs suppress their innate intelligence for the sake of their human masters.
16. 'Your bra strap is showing'
no one can know that I, a teenage female, is wearing a bra
someone call Victoria cause her secret's out
17. Studies have shown that the ethnicity of a suspect can affect the speed with which a police officer decides to shoot.
18. Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
19. In most advertisements, the time displayed on a watch or clock is usually 10:10.
20. Every year, 1,000 letters arrive in Jerusalem addressed to God.
21. Each nostril of a human being register smell in a different way. Smells that are made from the right nostril are more pleasant than the left.
22. Wishing someone luck makes them do better.
23. You may miss them, but be strong, moving on is for the best.
24. The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose.
25. Smiling at old people to show them you're not a teenage thug.
26. A doctor intentionally overdosed himself on cocaine just to write down the last minute experience of the drug before death.
27. Lypophrenia - A vague feeling of sadness seemingly without cause. This often occurs when a person misses someone.
28. Texting while driving kills around 6,000 people in the US alone.
29. Cuteness inspires aggression which is why we want to squeeze things we find cute.
30. Generous people live longer than those who are not as generous.
31. A group of ravens is referred to as a "conspiracy."
32. "Hangry" is an actual word... It means hungry and angry.
33. Not being able to control your negative thoughts is a warning sign of depression.
34. Listening to sad songs actually creates positive emotions.
35. If your friend is too prideful to apologize for doing you wrong, that person is not your friend.
36. Caligula once ordered his troops to go to war with the sea.
37. Try not to say anything negative about anyone for a week, month, or even a year, and watch what happens to your life
38. Spending a large amount of time with someone literally causes you to pick up their habits. Choose your friends wisely.
39. you never think that the last time is the last time. you think there will be more. you think you have forever, but you don't.
40. Spending money on experiences, as opposed to material possessions, leads to greater happiness.
41. Somewhere, someone is having the best day of their life.
42. "Layogenic" is a Filipino word that best describes an individual who only looks attractive from a distance.
43. Rats can't vomit, that's why rat poison works.
44. Constantly dreaming about someone may indicate that they're actually missing or thinking about you a lot.
45. Lemon juice with a pinch of salt (warm) every morning lowers cholesterol levels and brings down your weigh
46. i think my favorite feeling is laughing with someone and realizing half way through how much i enjoy them and their presence.
47. Dont wish for it, work for it.
48. A great relationship is about two things: First, appreciating the similarities and second, respecting the differences.
49. Windmills always turn anti-clockwise. Except for the windmills in Ireland!
50. Never give up. Great things take time.
51. Oliver Cromwell was dug up and beheaded two years after his death.
52. 99.99% of people backspace their whole password, when they just mess up one letter.
53. There are 14 billion insects for every human on Earth.
54. When humans first evolved on Earth, there was water on Mars.
55. Happier people tend to be more gullible.
56. Twitter is basically just you having a conversation with yourself hoping that someone else will join in.
57. Boys who work out between 15-18 tend to be more intelligent later in life than those who do not.
58. By the age of 3, a girl named Charlie was suffering from 300 seizures every week. Marijuana has gotten her down to 2 or 3 seizures a month.
59. A lack of education can be as deadly as smoking, according to a new study.
60. Walt Disney World Resort encompasses 30,500 acres, making it approximately the same size as San Francisco.
61. A man once sued his doctor because he survived his cancer longer than the doctor predicted.
62. Originally, Nintendo was a playing card manufacturer.
63. The world collectively spent $1,735 billion on war in 2012 -- It would take about $195 billion to totally eradicate poverty.
64. When lions walk, their heels don't touch the ground.
65. In his teen years, Obama has been known to use marijuana and cocaine.
66. The average person spends three years of his or her life on a toilet.
67. Many scientists believe that the female orgasm serves no biological purpose.
69. Pandas have one of the highest bite forces of any carnivore.
70. In the wild, pandas can mate as many as 48 times in an hour.
71. The only species of bear that does not move its ears to pick up sound is the giant panda.
72. Only female mosquitoes will bite you.
73. Loving someone and being loved in return causes wounds to heal faster, due to the release of oxytocin in the blood.
74. Attractive people can expect to make, on average, 10% to 15% more money over the course of their life than their less attractive friends.
75. Less than a quarter of Americans express confidence in the criminal justice system.
76. More than seven people die from suicide every hour in the Americas.
77. Americans spend more than $5.4 billion dollars on their pets each year.
78. 3 out of 4 Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.
79. On average, Americans eat 3 hamburgers a week.
80. On some Caribbean islands, the oysters can climb trees.
81. People who talk to themselves are more likely to have a high I.Q.
82. An average of 11 Americans die at work every day.
83. Farmers in England are required by law to provide their pigs with toys!
84. In Topeka, KS, no one may sing the alphabet on the streets at night.
85. Baby puffins are called pufflings.
86. You cannot catch the flu from a flu shot.
87. Sometimes you got to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that you're wrong. It's not giving up. It's called growing up.
88. A guy ate nothing but Chipotle for 30 days...and lost 10 lbs.
89. Mozambique has an AK-47 assault rifle on its flag.
90. Male pandas do a handstand while peeing to mark trees.
91. Even with a higher income, education and other factors controlled, intelligent people tend to drink more alcohol.
92. Every 10 years, you literally become a new person. Our desires, wants and needs change every 10 years.
93. Farting can help reduce high blood pressure.
94. You cannot work in Antarctica unless your wisdom teeth and appendix are removed.
95. Americans on average spend 18% of his or her income on transportation. Only 13% is spent on food
96. Trueman Capote the man who wrote Breakfast at Tiffany's had the middle name of Stucklefuss!
97. Psychologists examined Internet trolls and found that they are "narcissistic, psychopathic, and sadistic".
98. At an airport and need wifi? Add "?.jpg" at the end of any URL to bypass the expensive wifi and access the Internet for free.
99. While searching for plane tickets online, delete your Internet cookies. Prices go up if you visit a site multiple times.
100. There are more Internet hosts in Manhattan than there are in the whole of Africa.
Trending on Fun Funny Facts
783 Random Facts
Yoghurt, got its name from the Turkish word 'yogurur', which means 'long life'.
489 Crazy Facts
The biggest dam built by beavers is twice as long as the Hoover Dam.
305 Fun Facts
At Stalin’s funeral 500 people were trampled to death.
100 Weird Facts
A toaster uses almost half as much energy as a full-sized oven.
82 Did You Know Facts
Marie Curie, the Nobel prize winning scientist who discovered radium, died of radiation poisoning.
365 Trivia Facts
'Second Street' is the most common street name in the U.S.; 'First Street' is the sixth.
713 Interesting Facts
During the 1741 General Election, angry voters pelted candidates with dead cats and dogs.
658 Fascinating Facts
Qatar is the only country that begins with a Q and Iraq is the only country that ends with one.
49 Gross Facts
Babies who wear disposable diapers are five times more likely to develop diaper rash than those that wear cotton diapers.
Left Handed Facts
Left-handed people are better at sports that require good spatial judgment and fast reaction, compared to right-handed individuals.
47 Amazing Facts
The banana tree cannot reproduce itself. It can be propagated only by the hand of man.
Las Vegas Facts
The city of Las Vegas has the most hotel rooms in the world.
The word "nice" originally meant "foolish and stupid."
There are 2,500 species of moth in the UK but only 60 species of butterfly.
12% of a sloth’s energy is used to climb up and down trees to go to the lavatory.
Baby zebras can begin running just one hour after they are born.
Britons spend eight times as long watching television as they do cooking meals.
The voice actor of SpongeBob is married to the voice actor of Plankton's computer wife (Karen) in real life.
On average, soccer players run as far as 9.5 miles in a single match.
Milky Way Facts
All of the stars comprising the Milky Way galaxy revolve around the centre of the galaxy once every 200 million years or so.
27 Usa Facts
Digestive biscuits have no particular digestive qualities. In the USA it is illegal to sell them under that name.
31 Teeth Facts
A crocodile always grows new teeth to replace the old teeth.
The world’s smallest advert was stencilled onto a bee’s knee.
To sleep for one night in every bed in Las Vegas would take 288 years.
New York Facts
If you ate in a different New York eatery every day for 12 years, you still wouldn’t have visited all of the city’s restaurants.
All geese eat a vegetarian diet, feeding on grasses, seeds and grains.
Ball lightning is a "ball of fire" that lasts for a few seconds in the sky and is very rare.
If you laid all the molecules in a teaspoon of water end to end, it would stretch 10 times the width of the solar system.
There are about 294,000,000,000,000 leaves in the world; for every leaf there are 340 ants.
34 Spider Facts
UK house spiders include the Pink Prowler, the Spitting Spider and the Missing Sector Orb Weaver.
Human beings have as many brain cells in their stomachs as cats have in their brains.
One-third of toads crossing roads are fatally run over.
51 Sun Facts
Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a Friday the 13th.
'face-off' in hockey was originally called a 'puck-off'.
The technology behind smartphones relies on up to 250,000 separate patents.
28 Smart Facts
Sarcasm has been proven to make you smarter and more creative.
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.