72 Trending Facts
1. Metathesiophobia - Fear of things and or people changing.
2. Albert Einstein never wore any socks.
3. Before eating, Nikola Tesla, the ‘father of electricity’, polished each piece of cutlery with 18 napkins.
4. Albert Einstein once used a $1500.00 check as a bookmark and then lost the book.
5. Mensa accepted a 4 year girl who happens to have an IQ level just one point below that of Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein.
6. The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose.
7. Nikola Tesla squished his toes one hundred times for each foot every night, claiming that it stimulated his brain cells.
8. Mark Twain and Nikola Tesla were best friends.
9. Nikola Tesla developed the idea for smartphone technology in 1901.
10. Baby puffins are called pufflings.
11. Albert Einstein never knew how to drive a car.
12. Albert Einstein co-invented a type of refrigerator with no moving parts.
13. Tears cannot flow in zero gravity, so Astronauts cannot cry.
14. Farting can help reduce high blood pressure.
15. Halle Berry?s stunt double, in the movie ?Catwoman?, is a man.
16. 1 in 10 Americans think HTML is a sexually transmitted disease.
17. Albert Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel in 1952, but he declined.
18. Astronauts can see cosmic lightning when they close their eyes in space.
19. Astronauts in space lose significant bone and muscle mass because of zero gravity.
20. Albert Einstein was disrespectful to his professors and skipped his classes, since he knew he could pass anyway.
21. Marilyn Monroe had an IQ of 168, higher than Albert Einstein.
22. 'If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.' - Albert Einstein
23. According to Albert Einstein if the honey bees were suddenly disappeared from the earth, humans would see an apocalypse with in 4 years.
24. It takes six months to build a Rolls Royce...and 13 hours to build a Toyota.
25. Cats also have whiskers on the back of their front legs.
26. Good dancing is indicative of superior health and reproductive potential, which is why people are attracted to talented dancers.
27. Rats can't vomit, that's why rat poison works.
28. "If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things." - Albert Einstein
29. Albert Einstein once said: 'The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.'
30. Albert Einstein lived in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
31. Albert Einstein's favourite past time was sailing.
32. Albert Einstein shunned any recreational activity that required mental agility.
33. When Albert Einstein died, he left all of his papers to the University of Jerusalem.
34. Albert Einstein is a life member of the Montreal Pipe Smokers Club.
35. As a kid, Albert Einstein spoke very little until the age of nine.
36. Albert Einstein wasn't present in December 1922 to receive the Nobel prize in physics. Instead he was on a voyage to Japan.
37. When Albert Einstein died, his final words died with him. The nurse at his side didn't understand German.
38. An Astronaut can be up to 2 inches taller returning from space. The cartilage disks in the spine expand in the absence of gravity.
39. Astronauts have a patch of Velcro inside their helmet so they can scratch their nose.
40. Dalmatian puppies are born pure white, with their spots developing as the mature.
41. Astronauts cant cry in space because of the weightless environment. The tears just collect in little balls and sting your eyes.
42. A bit of toothpaste can successfully fix a scratched cell phone screen.
43. Except for identical twins, every person on Earth has a unique smell.
44. Over two thirds of Christians support the torture of terrorist suspects, compared with just 41% of nonbelievers.
45. JesusWeen is the Christian answer to Halloween, where people give out Bibles and tracts instead of candy.
46. When playing an American character, Christian Bale will give all his interviews in an American accent in order to not confuse the audience.
47. It is estimated that Islam will equal Christianity in size by 2050.
48. More people in the world recognize the McDonald’s symbol than the Christian cross.
49. 92 percent of U.S. House and Senate members are Christian.
50. A "Christian" Harry Potter fan fiction has been created that replaced all acts of magic with miracles from God.
51. Islam, Christianity, and Judaism worship the same God, but in different ways.
52. You can use toothpaste to remove permanent marker from any surface.
53. If a dentist makes their money off people with unhealthy teeth, why should we trust a toothpaste that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend?
54. Whitening toothpaste does not whiten more than regular toothpaste.
55. Toothpaste is addictive for bears but toxic to dogs.
56. Remove ink from clothes? Put toothpaste on the ink spots generously. Let it dry completely, then wash.
57. Lunaediesophobia is the fear of Mondays!
58. Colgate Total toothpaste contains triclosan, an ingredient known to alter hormone regulation and cause bone malformation in fetuses.
59. Toothpaste removes ink from your clothes. Apply it to the stain, let it dry and then wash.
60. Cockroaches have distinct personalities.
61. Let your faith be bigger than your fears.
62. There are towns in five countries that have prohibited dying.
63. The inventor of the lobotomy won a Nobel Prize â€” even though the invention was later deemed inhumane to the mental patients it was used on.
64. The sentence "A nut for a jar of tuna." is the same when read backwards.
65. Dr. Seuss actually cheated on his wife while she was sick with cancer for 13 years - When she killed herself, he married the mistress.
66. Remember that people will always question the good things they hear about you, and believe the bad ones without a second thought.
67. Nikola Tesla openly expressed disgust for overweight people and once fired his secretary solely because of her weight.
68. Nikola Tesla and Mark Twain were best friends and mutual fanboys.
69. Nikola Tesla had a photographic memory.
70. There are 62 pieces of Lego for every person on Earth.
71. According to a recent research done on 16000 women, the more curvy a woman, the more intelligent she is.
72. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is "uncopyrightable"!
Trending on Fun Funny Facts
305 Fun Facts
At Stalin’s funeral 500 people were trampled to death.
82 Did You Know Facts
Marie Curie, the Nobel prize winning scientist who discovered radium, died of radiation poisoning.
783 Random Facts
Yoghurt, got its name from the Turkish word 'yogurur', which means 'long life'.
100 Weird Facts
A toaster uses almost half as much energy as a full-sized oven.
489 Crazy Facts
The biggest dam built by beavers is twice as long as the Hoover Dam.
713 Interesting Facts
During the 1741 General Election, angry voters pelted candidates with dead cats and dogs.
365 Trivia Facts
'Second Street' is the most common street name in the U.S.; 'First Street' is the sixth.
658 Fascinating Facts
Qatar is the only country that begins with a Q and Iraq is the only country that ends with one.
49 Gross Facts
Babies who wear disposable diapers are five times more likely to develop diaper rash than those that wear cotton diapers.
47 Amazing Facts
The banana tree cannot reproduce itself. It can be propagated only by the hand of man.
Left Handed Facts
Left-handed people are better at sports that require good spatial judgment and fast reaction, compared to right-handed individuals.
All geese eat a vegetarian diet, feeding on grasses, seeds and grains.
'face-off' in hockey was originally called a 'puck-off'.
34 Spider Facts
UK house spiders include the Pink Prowler, the Spitting Spider and the Missing Sector Orb Weaver.
New York Facts
If you ate in a different New York eatery every day for 12 years, you still wouldn’t have visited all of the city’s restaurants.
Las Vegas Facts
The city of Las Vegas has the most hotel rooms in the world.
There are about 294,000,000,000,000 leaves in the world; for every leaf there are 340 ants.
The word "nice" originally meant "foolish and stupid."
On average, soccer players run as far as 9.5 miles in a single match.
12% of a sloth’s energy is used to climb up and down trees to go to the lavatory.
28 Smart Facts
Sarcasm has been proven to make you smarter and more creative.
The world’s smallest advert was stencilled onto a bee’s knee.
27 Usa Facts
Digestive biscuits have no particular digestive qualities. In the USA it is illegal to sell them under that name.
Milky Way Facts
All of the stars comprising the Milky Way galaxy revolve around the centre of the galaxy once every 200 million years or so.
The voice actor of SpongeBob is married to the voice actor of Plankton's computer wife (Karen) in real life.
51 Sun Facts
Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a Friday the 13th.
Baby zebras can begin running just one hour after they are born.
Britons spend eight times as long watching television as they do cooking meals.
There are 2,500 species of moth in the UK but only 60 species of butterfly.
31 Teeth Facts
A crocodile always grows new teeth to replace the old teeth.
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.
If you laid all the molecules in a teaspoon of water end to end, it would stretch 10 times the width of the solar system.
Ball lightning is a "ball of fire" that lasts for a few seconds in the sky and is very rare.
Human beings have as many brain cells in their stomachs as cats have in their brains.
The technology behind smartphones relies on up to 250,000 separate patents.
To sleep for one night in every bed in Las Vegas would take 288 years.
One-third of toads crossing roads are fatally run over.